over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca/test TRT+

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
If you would run test+deca in a trt+(mini blasting whatever) fashion year round. The deca is mostly introduced for the joint relief benefits.
I ran 900mg test+ 600 deca in the past and had no ED issues.

What ratio would you opt for and would be the most 'healthy'? I'm also looking for the least amount of bloating(!)

I'm thinking of the following(all total per week):
200mg test- 200mg deca
250mg test- 120mg deca
300mg test- 100mg deca

Thanks.

I'm leaning towards 300mg test/100mg deca because of the ratio.

+ I'm already running 300mg test solo now, so 100mg deca is a nice addition I think.

I would probably do 250mg test 100mg deca

I like to run 400 mg prop. When I add npp, tren etc I drop test to 200 and run a 200/200 split.

I would probably do 250mg test 100mg deca
I like to run 400 mg prop. When I add npp, tren etc I drop test to 200 and run a 200/200 split.
@Onidus any reasoning why 250 and not 300?

@qbkilla You don't get a 'deca dick' when running 1:1 test/deca? I'm not sure this will happen but I read it a lot, never experienced it myself tho.

My deca is 300mg/ml and test 250mg/ml. So for convenience I could do 125mg test/75mg deca twice per week.

That makes 250mg test/150mg deca per week. Thoughts? Only thing I'm worried about here is the deca dick.

Ive always tried to keep the ratio of test to deca 2:1 and not had any issues

Worst case scenario you get the deca dick and back it off. You'll only have issues for a week. And if you ease into it it's not like it will be full blown. Aka, I'd just try it get an idea and adjust from there.
2:1 Test/Deca is pretty safe. Start there adjust after while if you desire.

My deca is 300mg/ml and test 250mg/ml. So for convenience I could do 125mg test/75mg deca twice per week.

That makes 250mg test/150mg deca per week. Thoughts? Only thing I'm worried about here is the deca dick.

Try and see. Very individual. I could run deca alone when I was young. No longer the case for me and seem to need 1:1 or close favoring more test as doses increase.

I also find joint benefits better at 200 than 100 but many don't and report 100% at 100mg. Never tried 150 but maybe that's my magic number. No idea but 200 is solid.

For a few years straight I ran 200/200 with perfect bloods. Just did a 19 week cruise with the same. Felt good, retained muscle, cut some fat...

As far as bloat...very controllable with diet at lower doses but response is once again individual. If your desire is stage ready... Probably not but most can look very good so realistic expectations.

@qbkilla You don't get a 'deca dick' when running 1:1 test/deca? I'm not sure this will happen but I read it a lot, never experienced it myself tho.
My test is 250mg also I would do it that way for convenience. blood works at 250mg has my total test at 1800

Yea exactly. I think I'll just go with 300mg test 100mg deca then since I'm already running 300mg test.

I will divide this in 3 doses per week to keep e2 in check.

Thanks guys.

If it were me in a TRT mode, I would just run 100mg test and 50mg deca per week.

If it were me in a TRT mode, I would just run 100mg test and 50mg deca per week.
Yea that's true TRT, you are right with that.
I'm running TRT with a bonus then ;).

Which of those two will be stronger? I believe there was something that low dose deca was stronger than test right?

200mg test/200mg deca
300mg test/100mg deca

Yea that's true TRT, you are right with that.
I'm running TRT with a bonus then ;).

Which of those two will be stronger? I believe there was something that low dose deca was stronger than test right?

200mg test/200mg deca
300mg test/100mg deca
IMO totally individual. I respond very well to anabolics like deca and tolerate it well. There is no "beat" or "right" answer for some of time. Basically start with a good base idea and then you are your own experiment and you'll figure it out via trial and error.

I've never had libido issues from any AAS. Only when my bodyweight was higher and bf too. When leaner at a reasonable rate no AAS has affected down there

My prescribed trt as of 3 weeks ago is:

Deca-100mg a week
Test E-160 mg a week

I’m currently running 200mgs of Test Cyp a week for my TRT. About 3 months ago I added in 250mgs of Deca a week - fucking loving every minute of it. No libido issues and not holding any additional water due to my clean diet and cardio. Highly recommend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131