over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca / Trestolone Ace (MENT) / Tren Cycle

bad cycle

Keep it simple.Deca 3 weeks why? Ment 2 weeks why? You are wasting your money.The only thing you will be on long enough is the cyp.Cant afford it safe it.:banghead:

5'8 170 ur cycle is overkill bro when i read ur cycle i thought u were close to 250 when i saw ur actual stats it was shocking. also bro who designed ur cycle it makes no sense at all u need to do more research

Yes, it is lots of stuff for a 173lbs guys. Trust me a eat a lot and clean, and I train 5x a week lifting pretty heavy stuff. I just have a really hard time in gaining weigh. One good thing though is that I have very little sides with gear, I mean no bloating on Anadrols, little increase in aggression on Tren, very little acne (epxcept with Proviron), no gyno signs, and no shrinking balls either.

On my feedback on MENT... I love this compound ! It is day 6 of it and I am feeling it very well. It gives me such strong pumps when I train that soemtimes the pain in almost unbearable. Comparing it with Tren, I think MENT is far superior, and unlike Tren it does not give you the mood swings. It does make you very strong like Tren tought. Even tough it does not give you the typical tren cought, the site where you inject hurts badly for 3 or 4 days. I couldmrun it for 2 months straight if I had more of it.

5'8 170 ur cycle is overkill bro when i read ur cycle i thought u were close to 250

Yea when I saw that I figured on the other side of the computer was a big ass dude. But damn dude. This guy might want to take some of that VALUABLE advice that other bros were giving out....

wished i had someone to tell me to slow down first cycle.700 prop 700 tren acet 500 deca and igf in th middle of it and gh th whole time. wished tht i had started off slowly to get to know wht i was doing. like knowing what was causing this and tht and to adjust as needed ,now i do ( sorry 5.7 and 135 lb)lighter dose and still do good i go lightly on th tren now only 100 an week acet r anth 400 r 500 test and 200 r 400 eq thinking of doing 400 test and 400 eq ,sometime ur best best is to keep it simple i still gain 15-25 lb a cycle and keep 15 lb after now at 170 and only do one cycle a yr 90 days max no more thn give th body a rest.i,m not good at spelling nor writing nor chating,but whn u hv more thn one guy trying to gv u advice b nice give em a second thought think about it,u dont hv to do it,just hear what they hv to say.my first cycle was way to much and i only want to heal a shoulder achillas and not gain weight go figer lol and to get stronger not bigger

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear