over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you were going into an “off season” growth phase would you use Deca or EQ as an anabolic addition to a test base?
For example starting with 400mg test and 300-400mg EQ or deca , or would adding both be a more beneficial way by doing say 150-200mg of each.

The dose of everything would slowly be increasing as gains slow/stop

Is there growth benefits to one over the other that you have experienced.??
Negative side effects with one over the other.??

What about using NPP (Nandralone phenylpropionate) instead

What has been your experience

I respond really well to both, well actually everything, but I like them together. 200mg each of Test/Deca/EQ is a great cycle for me since I stick to lower dosing.

300-400mg of NPP acted more like Tren for me. Very dry but without the crazy libido boost or joint relief. 300mg of Tren eases my joint issues too, it's weird.

NPP for me.
Boldo makes me more aesthetic but not mass builder.

I’m not a fan of deca personally, maybe I should give it another chance, but I’ve always liked EQ

If you were going into an “off season” growth phase would you use Deca or EQ as an anabolic addition to a test base?
For example starting with 400mg test and 300-400mg EQ or deca , or would adding both be a more beneficial way by doing say 150-200mg of each.

The dose of everything would slowly be increasing as gains slow/stop

Is there growth benefits to one over the other that you have experienced.??
Negative side effects with one over the other.??

What about using NPP (Nandralone phenylpropionate) instead

What has been your experience

I have issues with eq due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission. However for my next blast I plan to use it again but I will have to be careful so will start at 50mg and move up to a max dose of about 400mg if I can. I have used higher doses in the past but haven't used it properly in many years.

Deca is an amazing muscle builder for me. NPP is great as well but I prefer the longer ester as I prefer to keep injections to a minimum in the off season. I think for muscle building nandrolone is superior to boldenone. Although they have very different effects and they can also compliment each other very well.

My recommendation would be different depending upon the person's exact goals and history. Although I think using test, deca and eq can make an amazing off season cycle. Everyone's dosing is different but if I were to run all 3 with the intention of packing on as much muscle as possible with minimal side effects I would ideally end up on max doses of 500-750mg test, 400mg deca and 400mg eq.

If your looking for pure mass and don’t mind water weight, then Deca.

EQ is not so great for size. Where it shines is in giving great muscle separation and incredible endurance and recovery.

Neither are very good for strength and both will cause elevated HCT not just EQ. If you stay hydrated and donate blood on a regular basis there is nothing to worry about. Some people dramatize EQ to the point that they say there blood turns thick like syrup. It’s not true!

EQ!!!!

I think EQ is a great mild anabolic if you plan on running it for a while and want minimal to no sides. Helps appetite and feels good unless I go over 800mg, 400 to 600mg is plenty per week.

On the other hand, Deca is the most powerful mass builder for me. 600mg per week and it makes me thicker and stronger than any other compound. But run it for too long and gyno and ED can start to be a problem. It also gives me cystic acne. NPP at 350 to 600 would be a close second and still stronger mass builder than EQ. I think it just depends if you get issues with 19 nors or not. I would say personally, if I was going to run a bulk, I'd rather feel good and worry less about sides and go with high test and moderate EQ. Maybe switch it out for NPP for a strong finish, as you ramp test down.

FOOD is your anabolic, EQ will allow for you to eat more FOOD and increase protein synthesis like all anabolics. I tend to stay away from any drug that has the ability to fuck up my sex drive or hard on like deca.

EQ was always my preference. I have used EQ and Deca separately and together. In the end total mg's made more difference then most anything else.

1. EQ was always my preference. I have used EQ and Deca separately and together. In the end total mg's made more difference then most anything else.
    Agreed for EQ a minimum of 700mg a week, but 900mg is the sweet spot.

Based on my experience, I would suggest both if possible. I actually was researching this topic recently and I will be utilizing both Deca and EQ using them both concurrently and separately at times to evaluate.

I read some reviews and the users of both really liked the combo.

For me Deca is a better mass builder while EQ gives me a slightly more dry “polished” look with increased vascularity.

People often try to compare the 2 against each other but I don’t think they should necessarily be viewed as one versus the other or an “either/or” scenario. I think you can utilize both of them to get the benefits that each gives.

As b-boy has already stated EQ greatly increases my appetite allowing me to eat more. I also notice more endurance with it which helps my training. I love EQ and how it makes me look and with me it doesn’t take long to notice as I’ve had people ask me “what did you change up” after only being on it for a couple of days.

Deca for me, is my main “bang for the buck” anabolic. I also take it because it really helps my joints a lot and eases pain and makes lifting smoother. Not to derail your thread or throw a wrench in your plans but I also will be evaluating Ment so unless you are only considering Deca and EQ, then you may also want to research Ment. Hope this helps Bro!

I used more like half of that with good results.
That’s cool! The same can be said with all AAS. I’ve had good results on 10mg of superdrol. I’ve had much better results with 20mg. Just curious how much test were you running? I never go above 600mg of test on any cycle. Right now I’m running Test and NPP equal @ 450mg week. Already seeing great results.

I believe I would use EQ over Deca. Nothing it worth the potential effects it can have on the dick and the fact the metabolites take forever to leave your system..How do you guys feel about EQ cushioning the joints and the purported collagen synthesis effects it has? Say..like EQ versus DECA..do you feel that EQ can help like Deca can with joints?

FOOD is your anabolic, EQ will allow for you to eat more FOOD and increase protein synthesis like all anabolics. I tend to stay away from any drug that has the ability to fuck up my sex drive or hard on like deca.

What this fine man said !

Fuck deca it fucks with my mind and my dick

Food is where its at

Reactions: D2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads