over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

Don’t crucify me.....I’m going to reference reddit

There ARE some smart guys on there...they think boldenone metabolites have some AI properties at higher dosages and a few guys posted bloodwork showing single digit estrogen while running cycles like 300test/900 EQ.

The theory is EQ can crash estrogen in some individuals.

The film of water deca leaves under the skin and puffiness is annoying. I always felt kind gross on it. As someone mentioned watch your diet, but if your on deca and trying to add mass your going to be at least eating a slight calorie surplus. So you might be able to minimize some bloat its still going to be there to some degree.

With EQ you will start to see new vascularity and the veins you have become more pronounce, hunger is definitely there. I've gone as high as 1g for weeks on end and I have never experienced anxiousness. Strong androgens like tren or halo have more propensity to give me anxiety or more aggression.

Tit for tat nanodrolone is a much better muscle builder but your going to have more ugly sides with it Imo.

Eq but in a 2:3 test:eq ratio....so obviously it will cost twice as much as using deca. Definitely not the same results mg for mg. I don't get anxiety or anything like that from eq.

Now that everyone has mentioned their opinions here is mine.

I personally prefer EQ over Deca due to the less water retention (deca makes me bloat BAD) increase in appatite and significant better endurance in the gym. I feel alit more out of shape with Deca , I'm guessing the increase in water retention cause some stress on the cardiovascular system.
I have never run it over 500mg a week and at that dose I could definitely see results and the hunger was WAY higher than normal. I've never been one for running overly high doses of anything but I can definitely see where guys running a gram of EQ could make some serious gains. I think my issue would be the retarded back pumps. At 500mg it would be hard for me to finish a leg day if I didn't start with squats due the debilitating back pumps

for me always EQ,i just feel better...deca fck up with my mind,npp on other hand is okay
[/QUOT
What do you feel like the difference(s) between npp and deca is for you? I tried deca several times over a decade ago and got deca dik, depression, and increased gyno with lactation, every time, but... My joints definitely felt better, I got very strong, and my muscles looked big and full all of the time. I wish I could run it occasionally with my trt without the negative sides. Do you think npp would be any different?

Off-season....NPP for sure. Better lifts, strength, size for sure. It does bloat me to a bit, but a measly 100mg EOD, or 300mg/wk, is good enough for me. I don't use the decanoate ester. 2-3 months (8-12 weeks) of NPP is nice for me if I have it. I've had dick problems for some reason on Eq at times. I feel good on NPP, and the only side(s) I get are nipple sensitivity at larger doses, and if i'm on for extended periods of time, it 'can' effect my libido. I've had anxiety on Eq, and I just do not respond to it superbly like some people do. I don't feel it does 'nothing,' but i've mainly only ever used it as a painless filler compound.

That said, go with what works best for you. You can use most compounds in most situations, go with best bang for the buck, and the one that has the less sides.

I'll say I don't get too many sides from either...and both can be used productively. I'll say one more thing, I am usually just fine with using test in the off-season, so if i use something, it's just to spice it up every now and then for 2-3 months...but nothing harsh, as I feel they (harsh compounds) are not needed as much during this period, as they 'may' be during a prep (or summer cycle). I can use test most of the year to stay more on the healthy side, then use the harsher compounds for a quick 2-4 month period, once a year, if needed.

Let me chime in with my personal experience;

EQ is hands down my favorite compound besides Test. The vascularity and hunger arent the only reason either. I feel better. I get zero bloat. And it means Im going for 16-20 weeks.

Deca is great for strength, but Id rather be hungry and not moon-faced.

on npp i did not get any deca sides and also there was less water retention ...i was running 150mg eod...but still i prefer primo for bulk or eq

Yea, the moonface has always been an issue with nandrolones for me too...even with diet adjustments and cardio added in. It may not happen to everybody, but it comes with the territory for me....:(

Neither tbh. 300 tren ace or 400 enanthate beats 600-900 of deca with half the side effects for me. EQ is okay I guess as far as low side effects, but I feel like I'd be better off with just upping the test instead of adding EQ since it aromatizes anyway but provides like a third of the gains (as test) mg per mg.

They both have completely different effects that complement each other perfectly for building mass. EQ makes me strong as fuck, hungry and pushes muscular endurance through the roof... Which give you the stimulus you need to grow from deca.

Nandrolone does nothing for me other than puts on size, but it does that pretty well. I don't get much of a strength boost.

Also... Nandrolone is a "feel good" aas, for me it negates the anxiety from EQ.

Best gains i ever had size wise after my first cycle was:

Test E - 250mg
EQ - 500mg
NPP - 300mg
Superdrol - 20mg (split 2x a day)

I think their two completely different compounds used for 2 completely different purposes. I like them both. NNE is my favorite base I’ve tried so far. My next EQ cycle I want to add Bold Ace if I can find a lab with minimum PIP. Although I haven’t got pip from anything except inject winny.

I've only used Equi a few times, it was ok.
I've used Deca many times and I always feel great on it. I don't go super high with it though.

Deca/NPP if you're looking for sheer gains. Tried and true.

I DO like EQ, but it's mild and I actually really like using it in a diet phase. I get no appetite increase from it, but as I get leaner, I keep fullness. Can be used together and is a great combo though.

Deca/NPP if you're looking for sheer gains. Tried and true.

I DO like EQ, but it's mild and I actually really like using it in a diet phase. I get no appetite increase from it, but as I get leaner, I keep fullness. Can be used together and is a great combo though.

For myself, EQ is not mild at all. Weights feel much lighter, i can squeeze an extra 3-4 reps out of all my lifts, muscles get rounded out and caps out my shoulders, and i gain quality muscle that looks its already separated upon addition.

Guess it comes down to how much an individuals own unique chemical make up agrees or disagrees with a particular compound.

I love it, i just have to limit it's use because i end up with wild anxiety on it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member