over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

I think their two completely different compounds used for 2 completely different purposes. I like them both. NNE is my favorite base I’ve tried so far. My next EQ cycle I want to add Bold Ace if I can find a lab with minimum PIP. Although I haven’t got pip from anything except inject winny.

Exactly. Sometimes i wonder if people bother to even read a drug profile or really even try it themselves.

Assuming what you got is accurately dosed and pure, there is NO SUCH THING as a "weak" compound- whether it's primo, anavar, EQ, winny... Or dbol, test, tren or anadrol. Every single one of them, assuming diet and training is at least par, are powerful at doing what they are designed to and best suited to do.

If you are using anavar and primo in the hopes of gaining 30 lbs of mass on a 12 week cycle... Then I'm sorry, but you have no business even fucking with aas because you are clueless about what you are even putting into your body.

Like always it has nothing to do what other people like it is What works for you and only you. As you see as many opinions as many people voted but is it really important that let's say 80% people will vote for deca or eq if drug do nothing positive for you? If I choosing compound I always ask few question : do I have better option, which one is cheaper, which required less oil injected, how I feel on it, am I sure that is legit, how many sides effect it carry. You see for me it is deca
There is only one better option then deca - trestolone
Deca is cheaper if I compare amount of compound needed to get same effect 200 deca works for me as good as 600 eq
At low dose when estro is controlled I feel great on deca.
Sides... Thing is eq is not mild drug regarding popular opinion,
I have access to pharma grade deca when there is no human version of eq. Based on those answers I see clear winner.
BTW deca slightly lower my libido while eq briblng it to zero... When I see naked woman on eq I am as excited as thinking of doing dishes after dinner and on top of this eq brings big anxiety in huge amount of people.

I like npp the best. I have ran eq a couple times but didn’t really notice much. May give it another try and add it in here soon when I start back at around 600mg a week or so.

For me personally, when it comes to adding qualitative mass - deca without a doubt. I used EQ in doses up to 1500mg week and the results really were not even partially as good as using nandrolone. EQ, yes, but I'm using it in the prep phase. In the growth phase definitely nandrolone. My favorite offseason stack:
-high test
-deca high
-average trenbolone dose
-anadrol

I'm running 1.2g of deca right now with 200test\200tren\200mast..I'll give my input soon. Currently in week 4. Never used eq but ived used dhb a few times. Never ran deca b4. Only npp. I've gone up to 800mg b4. I love nandy. So far no bloat sitting at 9% bf.

Let the shit talking commence.

I'm quite surprised to read all these sexual disfunction issues from EQ.
It gives me a nice sex drive boost , even at 1500mg a week and even....drumrolls...without test lol

I'm quite surprised to read all these sexual disfunction issues from EQ.
It gives me a nice sex drive boost , even at 1500mg a week and even....drumrolls...without test lol

Nandrolone gives me a better sex drive than Tren. Tren wrecks it.

I'm running 1.2g of deca right now with 200test\200tren\200mast..I'll give my input soon. Currently in week 4. Never used eq but ived used dhb a few times. Never ran deca b4. Only npp. I've gone up to 800mg b4. I love nandy. So far no bloat sitting at 9% bf.

Let the shit talking commence.

Thats right. Throw more drugs at the situation.

If you can afford to buy a vial of AAS, why dont you get bloods done?

If you are using anavar and primo in the hopes of gaining 30 lbs of mass on a 12 week cycle... Then I'm sorry, but you have no business even fucking with aas because you are clueless about what you are even putting into your body.

I don't think it's as simple as that. What if you are using test and avar and eating a 1000 caloric surplus? What if you don't want to put too much water weight on or the likes of drol, adrol and sdrol destroy your appetite? What if you feel great on avar and your appetite and digestion are fine when using it? What if it helps with added strength in the gym and makes you simply look better so when combined with a solid diet and training you can pack mass on easily when using it? Some will disagree but for me it's not as simple as dbol and adrol are for growing and avar and winny are for cutting. Each compound has it's own attributes and many can be good for multiple goals and for me avar can be very useful when trying to grow lean tissue.

I have never considered those two to be interchangeable. Deca or tren/eq or dbol. My drug selection is always done based a little from each family.

I don't think it's as simple as that. What if you are using test and avar and eating a 1000 caloric surplus? What if you don't want to put too much water weight on or the likes of drol, adrol and sdrol destroy your appetite? What if you feel great on avar and your appetite and digestion are fine when using it? What if it helps with added strength in the gym and makes you simply look better so when combined with a solid diet and training you can pack mass on easily when using it? Some will disagree but for me it's not as simple as dbol and adrol are for growing and avar and winny are for cutting. Each compound has it's own attributes and many can be good for multiple goals and for me avar can be very useful when trying to grow lean tissue.

You clearly misread or misinterpreted my post.

You can add "30 lbs of mass" without taking anything in enough of a calorie surplus- doesn't mean the "mass" is gonna be what you necessarily want it to be.

I think you should go back and re-read the entire post, i chose my words very carefully for a reason.

Just because one can add lean tissue or cut fat on any aas does not mean some aas are not more ideal for one or the other. This one of most ridiculous things i hear get thrown around.

There is a direct correlation between excess estrogen and fat accumulation, and slowed down fat loss. It's why women are fatter than men.

For me personally, when it comes to adding qualitative mass - deca without a doubt. I used EQ in doses up to 1500mg week and the results really were not even partially as good as using nandrolone. EQ, yes, but I'm using it in the prep phase. In the growth phase definitely nandrolone. My favorite offseason stack:
-high test
-deca high
-average trenbolone dose
-anadrol

what doses of each of them do you get up too?

Hope u guys don't mind me posting this here ...deca arms > test arms

ZJfFchh.png

You clearly misread or misinterpreted my post.

You can add "30 lbs of mass" without taking anything in enough of a calorie surplus- doesn't mean the "mass" is gonna be what you necessarily want it to be.

I think you should go back and re-read the entire post, i chose my words very carefully for a reason.

Just because one can add lean tissue or cut fat on any aas does not mean some aas are not more ideal for one or the other. This one of most ridiculous things i hear get thrown around.

There is a direct correlation between excess estrogen and fat accumulation, and slowed down fat loss. It's why women are fatter than men.

No I read your post twice. I read the whole thing and my quote was mainly related to the last part were you wrote "If you are using anavar and primo in the hopes of gaining 30 lbs of mass on a 12 week cycle... Then I'm sorry, but you have no business even fucking with aas because you are clueless about what you are even putting into your body." I am going from what you wrote word for word. I can't see how I have taken it the wrong way. How will the mass not be what I want it to be if I am using avar? Would the mass be better using other drugs? I never wrote avar was ideal for mass gaining but I was simply making a point that there are many factors when deciding what to use. We all know the likes of dbol will put more "mass" on you than avar but can you explain what you actually meant? How have I misread or misinterpreted your post?

We can all disagree on things it's doesn't make any of us wrong or right but I don't see how I have misread your post. I also don't see how excess estrogen and fat accumulation come into things either and again I just see that as another factor when deciding what to run. Surely the estrogen quote is another factor in why many like to run the likes of avar and primo. Although I don't see the connection. Estrogen is needed for optimal muscle gain but at the same time if someone wants it controlled they can just use an AI so it still has nothing to do with why avar and primo are stupid for bulking.

Hope u guys don't mind me posting this here ...deca arms > test arms

ZJfFchh.png

No one gives a shit.

Post your blood panel.

You've been on various doses of Trenbolone for over a year non-stop now you're on 1.2g Nandrolone. No time off.

Agree i know a competitor who gets absolutely diced on test/deca/dboll

And i know one huge motherfucker ( 120 kg at 1,75 m ) who bulks on test/mast/var

Each person is diferent and should find what works for his body/chemistry

No one gives a shit.

Post your blood panel.

You've been on various doses of Trenbolone for over a year non-stop now you're on 1.2g Nandrolone. No time off.

Why does it bother you so much what he runs? I have debated with him in the past so trust me I do understand but I also don't get why you are so bothered about what another guy runs. It doesn't make what he does or doesn't do right or wrong I just don't get why it bothers you so much. There are millions of people fucking up their health daily all over the globe. At least he is honest about it. Now I am not for 1 second stating he needs to do what he does and obviously he should be getting blood work done. I just don't get why it would personally bothers you so much. He also seems pretty happy with himself and his results so good for him. Bodybuilding is full of guys who pretend to low dose everything and secretly abuse themselves so I would take an honest guy taking too much over them every day of the week. Although it's not really my place to tell someone they are taking too much because they can do what they want.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear