over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs EQ for off season growth phase. Which would you prefer and why

Why does it bother you so much what he runs? I have debated with him in the past so trust me I do understand but I also don't get why you are so bothered about what another guy runs. It doesn't make what he does or doesn't do right or wrong I just don't get why it bothers you so much. There are millions of people fucking up their health daily all over the globe. At least he is honest about it. Now I am not for 1 second stating he needs to do what he does and obviously he should be getting blood work done. I just don't get why it would personally bothers you so much. He also seems pretty happy with himself and his results so good for him. Bodybuilding is full of guys who pretend to low dose everything and secretly abuse themselves so I would take an honest guy taking too much over them every day of the week. Although it's not really my place to tell someone they are taking too much because they can do what they want.

It doesn't "bother me so much" to be honest with you. He's just a prime example of complete abuse of AAS and why AAS have a bad name. Running one of the most toxic AAS out there (Tren) non-stop for years and not getting BW has to be one of the most stupid things I've ever heard in 17 years on these boards. When he posted he's now on 1.2g Deca I LOL'd.

The truth is, I'd pay for his BW if I trusted he would go and do it so he can see the damage thats been caused and maybe take a more logical route. But he comes across as an ignorant asshole and would probably go and buy more Trenbolone with the cash or get someone else to do his BW and pass it off as his own.

Simply for me, Eq is like masterone but keeps me fuller. So its a good compromise when you want to keep some fullness but stay lean...the DHT drugs tend to flatten me out a little, but provide density and hardness.
Deca/Npp are better for size IMO.
EQ helps with sex drive, deca/npp does not, and I always run a Test base with everything.

It doesn't "bother me so much" to be honest with you. He's just a prime example of complete abuse of AAS and why AAS have a bad name. Running one of the most toxic AAS out there (Tren) non-stop for years and not getting BW has to be one of the most stupid things I've ever heard in 17 years on these boards. When he posted he's now on 1.2g Deca I LOL'd.

The truth is, I'd pay for his BW if I trusted he would go and do it so he can see the damage thats been caused and maybe take a more logical route. But he comes across as an ignorant asshole and would probably go and buy more Trenbolone with the cash or get someone else to do his BW and pass it off as his own.

Fair enough and I can't argue with that. I just find it strange the way some are with others but then the total opposite with different members. I guess it's because he just posts exactly what he is running and is honest so it will always get attention. Plus yes he has done some stupid things in the past but most of us have so I am not going to judge too much. I remember running 1.2g deca early on as well. I figured 2ml twice weekly isn't that bad :eek: I have had some abuse myself recently and I don't even use that much and even if what I use is deemed abuse by some people I still eat very well, walk loads, cardio, take supps, get blood work etc. Some guys consider 1g total of mainly test as abuse though even if you're close to 260 pounds and lean.

I guess you can't have a go at the guys who don't post what they truly run though. Although I suspect most wouldn't and that's mainly because their level of development might come into play. Although my main point I know a few guys who get praised all the time and yes they are much more developed than Lilleo but they are far more abusive than him. I am not going to go into details I just find it interesting. It should go without stating there are also plenty of guys who look great who use low doses and are much more sensible when it comes to health.

Now Lilleo you and me have had words in the past but you have improved a lot in the last few years and you are still grinding away so I can respect that. You will always get guys who say yeah he is on 1.2g deca what do you expect. A bit like the guys who are natural and look like shit and say x bodybuilder only looks good due to drugs. So what if you do this or that. Point being I appreciate honesty even if you know you will get abuse for it. Too many aren't honest and hide the truth. We can all argue x guy doesn't need y drugs to look like he does but at the end of the day you are getting it done which is much more than most. I don't care if you do it on 200mg or 1.2g deca that's entirely up to you.

I think its a good thing if you want to encourage bloodwork, and monitoring health, but i also don't like it when I mention a dose im running and people get on their moral highhorse. Ive asked guys on here out of curiosity whar they are running and it seems most are fearful to even share anymore for that very reason. We are all big boys here, and its their prerogative what they want to run. I ran tren at varying doses throughout my 20's, 30's and even now at 41, many times with no breaks for years. There are people doing much worse, and I don't get bloodwork done, because it really wouldn't make a difference. That's my choice as an educated adult man and the risk that I'm willing to take. I also occasionally go buy a can of chew and a pint of Jim Beam. Not great, but to each his own. Point is, I wish people didn't feel like they have to tippy toe around here about their dose. There are pros on here running several grams, but if they are monster status, guys are fascinated in that thread and basically wanna jerk him off.lol. its stupid and shouldn't make a difference whether the guy competes or does it for his own personal satisfaction. If I post my doses and someone doesn't like it, well they can simply go fuck themselves.lol. Been doing a lot of experimentation lately, running 700 test cyp, 700 NPP, and 175 trestolone acetate. Taking a break from the tren😉.

The doses isn't the thing that I think is the most stupid part. As you've said, there are a ton of other people on higher doses. Take as much or as little as you want. Shit, take 6 grams if you want and dont lower the dose.

But not getting bloods done, when you can order them online and not have to leave your house in this day and age... Thats just fucking idiotic. For the same price as 1-2 vials of anabolic steroids, you can see what's going on with your bloods and organs. Costs $100.

But oh no, I'm too ignorant for that, "it wont happen to me, I'm invincible", "the only sides I get are acne".

What is that? Must have the IQ of a tyre.

The doses isn't the thing that I think is the most stupid part. As you've said, there are a ton of other people on higher doses. Take as much or as little as you want. Shit, take 6 grams if you want and dont lower the dose.

But not getting bloods done, when you can order them online and not have to leave your house in this day and age... Thats just fucking idiotic. For the same price as 1-2 vials of anabolic steroids, you can see what's going on with your bloods and organs. Costs $100.

But oh no, I'm too ignorant for that, "it wont happen to me, I'm invincible", "the only sides I get are acne".

What is that? Must have the IQ of a tyre.

I don't have any acne.

I will take eq over deca any day. I did deca once or twice when I first started using many moons ago. I was young probably 22. Although I felt great and got huge with a lot of water retention my dick and libido went to shit. Joints felt good but couldn’t fuck worth a damn. I will never touch deca again I’m even scared to do npp. I love eq. The thing with eq is it takes 6-8 weeks to really kick in I think that’s why a lot of people think eq is crap because they don’t run it right. Eq is best when ran 14-16 weeks. I get huge because my appetite surges thru the roof. My pumps in the gym are insane and my stamina goes thru the roof as well. Hard huge vascular with a raging appetite. Test tren eq winny gh. That’s probably my all time favorite cycle there.

I will take eq over deca any day. I did deca once or twice when I first started using many moons ago. I was young probably 22. Although I felt great and got huge with a lot of water retention my dick and libido went to shit. Joints felt good but couldn’t fuck worth a damn. I will never touch deca again I’m even scared to do npp. I love eq. The thing with eq is it takes 6-8 weeks to really kick in I think that’s why a lot of people think eq is crap because they don’t run it right. Eq is best when ran 14-16 weeks. I get huge because my appetite surges thru the roof. My pumps in the gym are insane and my stamina goes thru the roof as well. Hard huge vascular with a raging appetite. Test tren eq winny gh. That’s probably my all time favorite cycle there.
I 👍 100% with everything ^^^ and yes that cycle is probably my favorite also.

I’m planning on running Deca with EQ for a nice bulk. I will throw in a low dose Mast to offset any Deca sides. Maybe some drol too.

I think the “EQ anxiety” is partly EQ can crash estrogen in some people.

Some convert EQ into the metabolite that is a weak AI. Then you add the old science that EQ aromatizes at 50% test, people add MORE AIs when adding EQ when you should either keep it the same or back off AI dosage

Hell some guys running like 900EQ 600 test get E2 single digits without any AI

I’m planning on running Deca with EQ for a nice bulk. I will throw in a low dose Mast to offset any Deca sides. Maybe some drol too.
Mast is always in all my cycles but I still with deca always run into libido issues (npp not so much) no matter what the dose is usually run prami alongside and solves my problems.

Eq say 250 EQ and 250 test with finsteride

250 test and 250 deca , can't use finsteride and although ru58841 supposed to be a potent androgen I've seemed to lost some hair while not use finsteride

Last year used what was supposed to be primo with test and pretty sure it was test p, anyway s used finsteride and run and seem to lose some hair with that

Always enjoyed mod doses of each with higher EQ for a long mass cycle. I would not start unless under 12%, preferably less than 9%. Once you start, after about week 4-5; I eat all most every hour! Before Mk677 or ghrp6, that combination turns me into an eating machine. I like even Test/Deca 300/300 w high (600-700mg EQ). I hear a lot of people say EQ is worthless (they say that about gh too); but over a 16-20 week period, a person can make really nice gains especially if they have used low dose (2-3ius) gh for a while.
Some get mega anxiety and others zero,
I get high RBC and have to get therapeutic blood draws done e6weeks plus I take a supplement regimen to keep within normal range. If someone was not able to use Deca ; primo could be substituted.

Max

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88