Votes: 216 35.4%
  • EQ

Votes: 288 47.1%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 81 13.3%

• Total voters
To me it depends on your goals. Both do well respectively but don't do nowhere near the same thing!! Deca is going to give you alot more size than EQ.EQ will help more with staying shredded and vascular and must be ran alot longer!!

Deca over eq myself... never responded well to eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca!!! Eq messes with my red blood gotta live at blood bank with my order.

I love test, deca, low trest ace, Caber and hgh plus t4!! I am horny as hell and androgenic part of trest gives better look combined too!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Deca over EQ.
I don't really respond to EQ, excepted giving me a good vacularity, I don't see much physical changes

For me, Deca hands down.

I see very little in terms of results from EQ but it'll throw my blood values off a cliff.

Its a true toss up for me Bro....
Deca packs on the pounds quicker imo but EQ gains seem to be more subtle and slower but they stay after cycle. Where Deca was mostly water for me personally.. EQ also made me feel amazing after 13wks or so but around wk 18/20 it really started to me with my mentality

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

EQ also made me feel amazing after 13wks or so but around wk 18/20 it really started to me with my mentality

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Were you on nolvadex and arimidex following the 20 weeks? Did you take nolvadex while you were running it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca for me

Really, really wanted to like EQ since on paper it looks really exciting - increase in vascularity, slow steady gains, some skin color hue, possible metabolite AI properties, very long ester so it's active for weeks on end..
my experience with it wasn't that great, first of all, my EQ was dosed 200mg/ml and reading others experiences, i decided not to pussy around with dosages and went for 600mg first few weeks then taper up to a G a week. I got really vascular on it, my skin got some nice hue (probably because of RBC increase), got some weird acne on it. but the biggest turn off was random bouts of anxiety which i couldnt figure out how to stop.
Overall, EQ was a lackluster experience for me, price/performance wise i think deca is a better investment, at least in my experience. EQ is a horse steroid, afterall isn't it :D

Deca

Each has differing pros and cons.

Deca is great for adding mass but come with possible prolactin issues and shuts down the endocrine system for far longer. Deca has a great effect of easing joint issues which many describe as a lubricating effect. And who doesn't want to be lubed up?

EQ does not equal the mass that Deca can bring but can does serve the purpose of assisting gains and I get far greater vascularity with EQ on account that it increases
EPO in the blood. Endurance used to take it simply for this before isolated EPO was a available. The biggest negative for myself is that it really doesn't shine until after the 12 week mark. A little known advantage for EQ is that in increases cartilage production.

Last edited:
EQ for the actual repair effects... I like 300 day 1 (shoulder IM to get levels on the rise as quickly as possible with the long ester) then 30/day subcutaneously for a couple months.

Deca for the win for the us old guys!
When I was young I love to blast both together with test and add proviron what a combo in my opinion.
Deca helps me with joint pain and also good bulk. Eq raises my blood pressure old man but I donate blood every 8 weeks so that’s ok.
Eq makes me super hungry and veiny so to me they are different results with two different compounds to be honest.

I like nandrolone but as the shorter ester NPP. I like to start out with something like Mast E/Test and add NPP. Then the second half add in EQ. I know a lot of you will say it takes time to build. Not true in my experience. The other AAS are already in place and I can feel the added EQ the same week added. You might want to try it. I will put on an added 5 lbs the first 2 weeks it is added. I also like to rotate it in especially if test gets to high and water retention becomes a problem. I drop the test for 7-10 days and replace with EQ. Then cycle it in as a test replacement: like if you inject test on Tues and Sat, replace with EQ on one of those days or both of those days if necessary for a week or so. Then keep it in as desired. You will get harder and drier. For me the drop in estrogen makes my sex drive go through the roof. You might have to experiment some for your personal biology but this is how I have used it best especially in my old age.

I liked EQ back in the day when you could get the American made Fort Doge. Not the crap made in Mexico and counterfeited now a days. As I’m getting older my joints prefer the Deca and it’s added water retention to buffer the pain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws