Votes: 216 35.4%
  • EQ

Votes: 288 47.1%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 81 13.3%

• Total voters
Sure bro I'm happy to share my opinion on EQ.

In my many experiences of running and suggesting EQ to my clients, I've found that the reason I see so many great changes while using it is due to higher doses. I'm talking 800-1200mg per week. Equipoise is a structurally altered form of testosterone, It is a very slight change in an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This double bond greatly reduces the hormone’s androgenicity, as well as estrogenic nature. So what this means is EQ is not as effective at building lean mass as say testosterone. The two combined however give amazing results but because of the weak androgen, more is needed to produce quality results. This is also why more people choose to run EQ for 16-20 weeks at a time. It takes a long time for the results to show at day 300-400mg.
My suggestion is to run test higher as well while running EQ. I love the vascular look it brings when the dose is right. I hope this helps:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com
So, like 800-1200eq and 750-1000 test?

So, like 800-1200eq and 750-1000 test?

This is what "I" find most effective with EQ yessir!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Mymonsterlabs.com

Thanks for the great info. Best to you in the new year.

In my many experiences of running and suggesting EQ to my clients, I've found that the reason I see so many great changes while using it is due to higher doses. I'm talking 800-1200mg per week. Equipoise is a structurally altered form of testosterone, It is a very slight change in an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This double bond greatly reduces the hormone’s androgenicity, as well as estrogenic nature. So what this means is EQ is not as effective at building lean mass as say testosterone. The two combined however give amazing results but because of the weak androgen, more is needed to produce quality results. This is also why more people choose to run EQ for 16-20 weeks at a time. It takes a long time for the results to show at day 300-400mg.
My suggestion is to run test higher as well while running EQ. I love the vascular look it brings when the dose is right. I hope this helps:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Mymonsterlabs.com

Thanks for the great info. Best to you in the new year.

Your very welcome. Thanks and you too!!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Mymonsterlabs.com

Two things-
1- eq was meant to be an injectable form of dbol.? The results were not as expected and was scrapped from the Olympic powerlifting team, iirc.? I know some of that is true. And ALL steroids are cholesterol derivatives or altered forms of testosterone and testosterone derivatives. And FYI I am just throwing out what I know, or believe to be truth or fact. I'm not trying to start a fight or talk smack on the guys previous post. Actually would like to thank him for his post and info, well said.[emoji106]
2- I do not feel that the higher dosages that a lot of people recommend are necessary because everyone is different and I've had great results with quite low dosages. I would say that is up to the user and their results. And another comment, of course vascularity is going to be increased significantly because IPO is increased quite a bit. My two cents, best of luck to all of you, and try put all kinds of doses, and depending on your skills/experience, pair it with others and less should be fine.

Ps- I love deca. The collagen synthesis increase is so good for my joints (have issues, lol), and like to add a small amount of eq. Trt+100npp/deca+80-100eq= one happy guy and feeling amazing.

Last edited:
Both have their purposes, eq is great esp beginning and middle stages of pre contest and could more than likely do it at the end although some prefer more dht derivatives during this time for hardening

Deca is great for joints, and my body has gained great size off of it . If you dont have a girlfriend I dont mind the libido reducing effects, if you do 200 mgs test supposed to be plenty for any deca cycle

Nandrolone #1- purely bc I really bad arthritis. If it weren't for that, I'd prolly pic eq bc;
Boldenone #2- increase in stamina, undercover gains- strong as hell but not as big as if I was running nandrolone, and just feeling tight all the time.

They are *Almost equal for me, but the joint relief I get puts nandrolone in number 1 position, for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was once a tester years ago for axio labs ( sadly they got busted ) but i tested and LOVED their BNE ( eq no esther ) i used it to jump start my eq so there was no waiting 6 weeks to kick in that with the 600mg of test was the best cycle of my life and i was 35 at the time and i started young at 22 im 43 now and cruise at 450 test e but now im thinking about running 450-600 mg of eq bc its that good to me personally i don't even have to eat clean to get lean muscle on eq

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Two things-
1- eq was meant to be an injectable form of dbol.? The results were not as expected and was scrapped from the Olympic powerlifting team, iirc.? I know some of that is true. And ALL steroids are cholesterol derivatives or altered forms of testosterone and testosterone derivatives. And FYI I am just throwing out what I know, or believe to be truth or fact. I'm not trying to start a fight or talk smack on the guys previous post. Actually would like to thank him for his post and info, well said.[emoji106]
2- I do not feel that the higher dosages that a lot of people recommend are necessary because everyone is different and I've had great results with quite low dosages. I would say that is up to the user and their results. And another comment, of course vascularity is going to be increased significantly because IPO is increased quite a bit. My two cents, best of luck to all of you, and try put all kinds of doses, and depending on your skills/experience, pair it with others and less should be fine.

Ps- I love deca. The collagen synthesis increase is so good for my joints (have issues, lol), and like to add a small amount of eq. Trt+100npp/deca+80-100eq= one happy guy and feeling amazing.
This is a brotherhood bro all opinions matter #aom lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Never ran DECA but I'm loving my 1st eq cycle. 600mg a week has been good to me

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I used to believe it was an either/or decision. It's not. It depends on what your goal is because each has it's own valuable characteristics.

Choice

Depends what you're wanting to get out of your cycle. I think both are great compounds for a stack but really just depends what you're wanting to get out of it. They both offer great benefits in different ways.

Eq makes me tired as hell.. a nap is a daily thing for me on eq. It helps me with my appetite although, and that's why I love it. Deca is great, but my nipples don't like it, and caber is too expensive. 8 - .5mg pills at $50.. no thanks!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws