Votes: 216 35.4%
  • EQ

Votes: 288 47.1%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 81 13.3%

• Total voters
My source for raws gets it. He is on the forums here. No ester, or you can do ACE, etc.

I have some now 50mg BNE/50mg TNE and its the frigging sh8t! Thy are not from this board tho. I love the stuff I want a ran on no esters besides TNE either until now!

The stuff is amazing esp if u r a power-lifter i would assume power lifters would love the sh8t!

Two things-
1- eq was meant to be an injectable form of dbol.? The results were not as expected and was scrapped from the Olympic powerlifting team, iirc.? I know some of that is true. And ALL steroids are cholesterol derivatives or altered forms of testosterone and testosterone derivatives. And FYI I am just throwing out what I know, or believe to be truth or fact. I'm not trying to start a fight or talk smack on the guys previous post. Actually would like to thank him for his post and info, well said.[emoji106]
2- I do not feel that the higher dosages that a lot of people recommend are necessary because everyone is different and I've had great results with quite low dosages. I would say that is up to the user and their results. And another comment, of course vascularity is going to be increased significantly because IPO is increased quite a bit. My two cents, best of luck to all of you, and try put all kinds of doses, and depending on your skills/experience, pair it with others and less should be fine.

Ps- I love deca. The collagen synthesis increase is so good for my joints (have issues, lol), and like to add a small amount of eq. Trt+100npp/deca+80-100eq= one happy guy and feeling amazing.

Hmmmm... just watched a video by a guy, DG, who pretty much said the exact same thing. Almost word for word. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca all the way... I've always had great gains from deca. Plus it was my first compound I used alongside test. Deca . . .the good old days. Plus I used pharm grade deca which was a little more expensive but def worth the extra cash

Never Used EQ

I used Deca only. Was Good. Joint support was great. Want to try EQ. But, I am worried about whether it will make my blood thicker. I have been previously diagonised with Superficial thrombophlebetis. So, I am in doubt whether the EQ will thicken my blood and increase the risk of a clot. Not sure, I hope someone here can help. I started a thread but no one responding.

I voted EQ. Great for bulking to me as I am constsntly hungry when on it. Gains come quick and steady when I'm shoveling food down and looking for more.

I love EQ. Lean gains and I never have any sides. My body doesn't tolerate deca at all. Tried it twice and had to stop after a few weeks. I think the biggest factor would be how your body responds to each one. They are both great in different ways

EQ all the way. Deca has always given me sides and never saw any gains from it.

npp.

Deca gives me Bacne . EQ gives me nothing but hunger.

Peformance/ strength wise, 110% vote deca
My favorite drug. Ive tried both after reading these types of polls for years. EQ is a polisher. Veins looked good, but that was it
It takes 900+ EQ to accomplish what 200-300 deca does. Superior muscle builder, strong bulletproof joints. Just try it. Nandrolone over boldenone everyday of the week

Really not correct to compare the 2.
Deca (Nan) is a VERY effective steroid from the 19-Nor family and thus it work as such.
EQ (Bol) is a testosterone, with some pleasant mild cosmetic effects. IMO, It should be added to ones Testosterone intake at a ratio of 5:1 (e.g.100mg testosterone and 20mg EQ) and it will exhibit all the desirable side effects that it in itself would at HIGH dosage.
That being said, it does NOT require to be taken at high dosage if used as described.
EQ, when stacked wit test correctly change the cosmetic nature of straight test in as little as 20mg/week (when used 5:1 ratio).

I prefer EQ all the way in regards to appearance. If you want size and strength, Deca has always done that for me.

Really not correct to compare the 2.
Deca (Nan) is a VERY effective steroid from the 19-Nor family and thus it work as such.
EQ (Bol) is a testosterone, with some pleasant mild cosmetic effects. IMO, It should be added to ones Testosterone intake at a ratio of 5:1 (e.g.100mg testosterone and 20mg EQ) and it will exhibit all the desirable side effects that it in itself would at HIGH dosage.
That being said, it does NOT require to be taken at high dosage if used as described.
EQ, when stacked wit test correctly change the cosmetic nature of straight test in as little as 20mg/week (when used 5:1 ratio).

This is the first I have heard of this regarding EQ dosing...typically I have seen ~3:2 ratio test to EQ (600 test and 400 EQ for example). With such a heavy ester I assumed a bit more was required...

EQ hands down!!!

You want a strong appetite and gains! EQ is definitely a huge help to be able to eat more!

600-900mg for a minimum of 16-18wks

I like them together 600 mg deca 1000 mg eq

NPP at 500mg gives me slight tren like sides. Sweat during sleep, on/off sleep all night. Sweat during the day in my suit even with 60 degree weather.
EQ at 900mg is side free. Even after 20 weeks I have no sides.
Gains from NPP are visually more as the water weight fills me out quite quickly. Gains from EQ are very dry and dont even begin to show until week 6+
I like both but due to sides I choose EQ as I can run it all summer and look better at the pool. NPP is only useful for me in winter as a bulking cycle but I sweat out the sheets nightly and my dress shirts daily. The wife hates NPP.

Npp all day!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member