over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Vs EQ

bigmambagamba

Newbies
I love me some Deca but when I came across some EQ, I was a little hesitant to try it because I wasnt sure I would get the same results. What do you guys think about EQ?

EQ and deca are completely diff and yes you will get diff results. i personally love EQ it doesn't bloat you and put any water on you. it makes you more vascular and lean gains in my opinion. the only down fall is that it should be ran for 15 weeks or more. but i like long cycles anyway so it doesnt matter too me. its my fav, i always run back to EQ.

I like EQ, you will need to do a long cycle tho (over 12 weeks) to get the best out of it.

EQ and deca are completely diff and yes you will get diff results. i personally love EQ it doesn't bloat you and put any water on you. it makes you more vascular and lean gains in my opinion. the only down fall is that it should be ran for 15 weeks or more. but i like long cycles anyway so it doesnt matter too me. its my fav, i always run back to EQ.

bump....

would 20 weeks at 300mg of EQ do anything?

w/ test of course

need some tips on ordering safely

I'm new at this. What's a safe way to order EQ and the best way to pay for it?

Thank you guys for the input. So is it ok to run the test for the same length time as the EQ? Say 13 weeks of both. When my buddy introduced me to the dark side:star:wars he recommend that I don't go past 10 weeks.

Thank you guys for the input. So is it ok to run the test for the same length time as the EQ? Say 13 weeks of both. When my buddy introduced me to the dark side:star:wars he recommend that I don't go past 10 weeks.

Bro, that's arbitrary.. use your blood test while on as an indicator whether you need to come off or not.. may be 6 weeks in.. may be 6 months..

I highly recommend reading Big A's "beginner's principles" in the articles section.. He's an IFBB pro and knows his shit.. so I would take his advice before your friend's.

potageorg
The best way to order EQ go to drug warehouse pull out your 9M tell the ditch behind the counter I want some EQ or I'am going to put a cap in your ass.

I always liked EQ more than deca. Like someone else said, it makes you more vascular and doesnt bloat as bad as deca. I think it works well. WIth both of those drugs though, keep an eye on your hematocrit to make sure it doesnt get over 52 or so.

First off I just wanted to say I was recommended to this site by my buddy, and I'm so glad I signed up.

Secondly I'm currently on my first cycle of Sust, EQ and Dbol.
I'm running: 500mgs of Sust. 400mgs of EQ and I did Dbol for 6 weeks @ 50mgs a day.

First off I just wanted to say I was recommended to this site by my buddy, and I'm so glad I signed up.

Secondly I'm currently on my first cycle of Sust, EQ and Dbol.
I'm running: 500mgs of Sust. 400mgs of EQ and I did Dbol for 6 weeks @ 50mgs a day.

6 weeks at 50mg/day dbol is going to be hard on the liver. From my experience youll see high liver enzymes from that. Next time I wouldnt run it more than 3 weeks to just kick start the cycle while the long esters are kicking in. I used to run orals only 1 or 2 weeks. If I frontloaded, as I did toward the end of my use, I had no need for orals at all.

I was told that anything under 400mgs of EQ and ran less than 10 weeks was a waste. Hope my info helps someone out haha.

6 weeks at 50mg/day dbol is going to be hard on the liver. From my experience youll see high liver enzymes from that. Next time I wouldnt run it more than 3 weeks to just kick start the cycle while the long esters are kicking in. I used to run orals only 1 or 2 weeks. If I frontloaded, as I did toward the end of my use, I had no need for orals at all.
I was running milk thistle and a lot of water while on it. But my next bulking cycle I might go on it no more than 4 weeks to kick start my cycle.

I was running milk thistle and a lot of water while on it. But my next bulking cycle I might go on it no more than 4 weeks to kick start my cycle.

4 weeks max really. You dont need it more than that. You will also find that the growth and benefit you get from taking it starts to fade around week 3 or 4.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131