over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca vs npp joint relief

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Just curious if npp has the same joint relief properties as the long acting deca , I’ve heard as little as 100mg week deca works wonders for joint pain relief, what’s your guys experience with it ?

Nandrolone is nandrolone. It is not the ester creating joint comfort. However the serum levels of a consistent deca injections are far more sustainable than npp given the half life. If using a proper schedule to induce the same serum levels as deca, then the two are the same. Npp is used to have a quicker action and upon cessation a faster clearance.

If you don't like nandrolone, MENT helps some too.

Nandrolone is nandrolone. It is not the ester creating joint comfort. However the serum levels of a consistent deca injections are far more sustainable than npp given the half life. If using a proper schedule to induce the same serum levels as deca, then the two are the same. Npp is used to have a quicker action and upon cessation a faster clearance.
Not so sure about that. Seems like anacdotal evidence is out there to the contrary. The ester controls the pharmacokinetics and in turn the pharmacodynamics. The ester impacts the release and movement through the body and that in turn effects the body's response to the drug. Faster rise and faster fall of the released compound could certainly impact the body's response.

Not so sure about that. Seems like anacdotal evidence is out there to the contrary. The ester controls the pharmacokinetics and in turn the pharmacodynamics. The ester impacts the release and movement through the body and that in turn effects the body's response to the drug. Faster rise and faster fall of the released compound could certainly impact the body's response.
“If using a proper schedule to induce the same serum levels as deca, then the two are the same.”

See this part of my reply. IME, NPP has given me similar relief, with that being said, I no longer use any fast releasing esters simply cause I hate pinning. The amount of pinning I do is solely based on the amount volume to be pinned.

“If using a proper schedule to induce the same serum levels as deca, then the two are the same.”

See this part of my reply. IME, NPP has given me similar relief, with that being said, I no longer use any fast releasing esters simply cause I hate pinning. The amount of pinning I do is solely based on the amount volume to be pinned.
Then you feel you can dispense with all pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics through guessing at schedules. OK noted.

Then you feel you can dispense with all pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics through guessing at schedules. OK noted.
Do you make a habit of constructing straw man arguments when people disagree with you? Not sure when I said or implied a person to guess schedules.

Ester are not the only factors at play but also volume and injection site have a great influence on serum levels. If one is inclined to not be lazy and do a bit of research (on a well researched and studied drug like nandrolone) then one could determine, with npp, a proper schedule, volume and injection sites to use to correspond with an decanoate ester to achieve similar results.

Do you make a habit of constructing straw man arguments when people disagree with you? Not sure when I said or implied a person to guess schedules.

Ester are not the only factors at play but also volume and injection site have a great influence on serum levels. If one is inclined to not be lazy and do a bit of research (on a well researched and studied drug like nandrolone) then one could determine, with npp, a proper schedule, volume and injection sites to use to correspond with an decanoate ester to achieve similar results.
Hey to each his own. Good luck with your scheduling buddy.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear