over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DECA

Unless you enjoy being a pin cushion, Deca is favorable for lesser injections. Considering it's long ester, you can remain "on" for extended periods without the daily or eod ritual of pinning. After a while, this will break some (if not most) down.

Also, because of the long build up, some argue that long esters are more powerful, as each injection builds upon the next.

Nothing wrong with its short ester cousin. You do the benefits quicker. I prefer long esters, and cycle in orals for the quick daily medication.

Last thought: if you're the tall skinny type, yes, you'll really benefit from the test-Deca-dbol cycle. I do encourage long cycles to short 12-16 cycles (if you cycle).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Npp doesn't have to be done ed or eod. Not sure why everyone thinks they're an expert. Have YOU used npp?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Npp doesn't have to be done ed or eod. Not sure why everyone thinks they're an expert.[B/] Have YOU used npp?

(In bold)

Knight9, are you the expert your comment alludes to? Are your opinions irrefutable and completely factual, having no room for individual experience as well, genetic differences in reactions to each substance?

To be fair: I have not and will probably not use NPP in the near future. I currently have no use for short esters.

I would agree that someone CANNOT have a valid opinion of something they've never done. However, in saying this, careful reading of my first comment will show no opinion of the chemical NPP. Merely to the action of of administration.

I do concur with your outlook of nandrolone usage and it's purported stress on cardiovascular tissues due to extended periods of use. However, without that report on hand to review, I wouldn't necessarily agree that ANY use of nandrolone is the culprit. Perhaps it's dosage related (as most steroidal issues tend to be).

(In bold)

Knight9, are you the expert your comment alludes to? Are your opinions irrefutable and completely factual, having no room for individual experience as well, genetic differences in reactions to each substance?

To be fair: I have not and will probably not use NPP in the near future. I currently have no use for short esters.

I would agree that someone CANNOT have a valid opinion of something they've never done. However, in saying this, careful reading of my first comment will show no opinion of the chemical NPP. Merely to the action of of administration.

I do concur with your outlook of nandrolone usage and it's purported stress on cardiovascular tissues due to extended periods of use. However, without that report on hand to review, I wouldn't necessarily agree that ANY use of nandrolone is the culprit. Perhaps it's dosage related (as most steroidal issues tend to be).

I have used NPP very extensively and consider myself extremely well-versed on it as well as a few other things. Not being a dick..but you proved my point with never having used it before. I stay away from deca as a rule... I don't believe it's worth the added risk and I think NPP kicks its ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I have used NPP very extensively and consider myself extremely well-versed on it as well as a few other things. Not being a dick..but you proved my point with never having used it before. I stay away from deca as a rule... I don't believe it's worth the added risk and I think NPP kicks its ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Lol. Fair enough my friend. :)

Curious, how long do you run NPP and your cycles in general? Do you "off cycle" or just stay on, and switch out your chemicals?

I've used deca in many of my cycles. I always get big and thick as hell, 600-800 weekly for me.

Only used NPP once. It was OK, i should give it another shot sometime in the future.

Lol. Fair enough my friend. :)

Curious, how long do you run NPP and your cycles in general? Do you "off cycle" or just stay on, and switch out your chemicals?

I always ran them 10-16weeks before but its been a while. I've run from 300 to 700mg weekly usually staying at 600 or 450 if I had another anabolic in there. I almost always stayed at 450 to 600 as I ran 300 once alongside a moderately low test cycle for an appearance and ran 700 for a few weeks for a post-competition rebound..(which I think was unnecessary now that I look back). However, I do intent to try 800-1000 in the near future and my philosophy has changed in regards to how to run it.

I believe it's intelligent to run it 6-8wks...10wks MAX but not really necessary if you are blasting it to bulk. In my opinion, you blast it...get it in, get it out....and switch compounds. So for example, before I would run 450-600 for 12wks.....now, I'd run 600-1000 for 6 to 8 wks and then switch anabolics. This is one of the biggest advantages of NPP-the fact you can limit the exposure of nandrolone to cardiac tissues etc.

As far as on cycle, off cycle, cruising, pct....I have done it all. My cruises are real cruises at 250mg or less. I almost always come off....but sometimes I go on elongated cruises and blast here and there. In the end, I have come off the last several times. Being 30 yrs old now, I may implement never coming off again and running 125-200mg as a cruise and cruising "for good".

Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Last edited:
I've used deca in many of my cycles. I always get big and thick as hell, 600-800 weekly for me.

Only used NPP once. It was OK, i should give it another shot sometime in the future.

I have one intelligent buddy urging me to run Deca and NPP....Deca at 400-600 and NPP MWF. I doubt I am going to do it but I must admit the idea intrigues me a little.

If you did this, what would the NPP dose be?

I have one intelligent buddy urging me to run Deca and NPP....Deca at 400-600 and NPP MWF. I doubt I am going to do it but I must admit the idea intrigues me a little.

If you did this, what would the NPP dose be?

I'd imagine a combination of one of each of the following.
NPP: 300,450, or 600
DECA: 300,400, or 600

I'd imagine a combination of one of each of the following.
NPP: 300,450, or 600
DECA: 300,400, or 600

Basically deca 1-2x a week and NPP MWF.

I have hitone intelligent buddy urging me to run Deca and NPP....Deca at 400-600 and NPP MWF. I doubt I am going to do it but I must admit the idea intrigues me a little.

This works well
Add the npp when u hit a plateau on ur deca dose

I always ran them 10-16weeks before but its been a while. I've run from 300 to 700mg weekly usually staying at 600 or 450 if I had another anabolic in there. I almost always stayed at 450 to 600 as I ran 300 once alongside a moderately low test cycle for an appearance and ran 700 for a few weeks for a post-competition rebound..(which I think was unnecessary now that I look back). However, I do intent to try 800-1000 in the near future and my philosophy has changed in regards to how to run it.

I believe it's intelligent to run it 6-8wks...10wks MAX but not really necessary if you are blasting it to bulk. In my opinion, you blast it...get it in, get it out....and switch compounds. So for example, before I would run 450-600 for 12wks.....now, I'd run 600-1000 for 6 to 8 wks and then switch anabolics. This is one of the biggest advantages of NPP-the fact you can limit the exposure of nandrolone to cardiac tissues etc.

As far as on cycle, off cycle, cruising, pct....I have done it all. My cruises are real cruises at 250mg or less. I almost always come off....but sometimes I go on elongated cruises and blast here and there. In the end, I have come off the last several times. Being 30 yrs old now, I may implement never coming off again and running 125-200mg as a cruise and cruising "for good".

Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Thank you for the detailed answer. Which anabolic would you suggest for prolonged exposure then? Eq, primo (boldenone based)? And how high when cruising on the anabolic is sufficient for good gain. Since starting deca a few months back, I've kept it around 300 per week (lately raised it slightly to 350) keeping test at 250. Dbol about 60 per day (on days) and 40 off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner