over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DECA

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
ok so i have never used deca before, but i am interested in it since i have bad joints and it is supposed to be beneficial for this. i plan on doing a lot of research before using, however im hoping you guys can point me in the right direction in researching side effects and drugs to counter these sides.

Last edited:
ok so i have never used deca before, but i am interested in it since i have bad joints and it is supposed to be beneficial for this. i plan on doing a lot of research before using, however im hoping you guys can point me in the right direction in researching side effects and drugs to counter these sides.

Some get progesterone sides that are similar to side you get from estrogen like gyno etc. Taking an anti e wont help with deca. Caber is what you want I believe.

IMO, taking deca really doesnt do that much for your joints. I think this effect is way overblown, and if youre having significant joint pain then you need to look at how you are lifting because something is wrong there. Taking deca wont cure your problem.

Some get progesterone sides that are similar to side you get from estrogen like gyno etc. Taking an anti e wont help with deca. Caber is what you want I believe.

IMO, taking deca really doesnt do that much for your joints. I think this effect is way overblown, and if youre having significant joint pain then you need to look at how you are lifting because something is wrong there. Taking deca wont cure your problem.

maldorf my problem is with my hips. i have already had corrective surgery on both to fix a degerative condition that i was born with. however even though i am young there was already some permanent damage to the cartilage. compared to before the surgeries the pain is not bad, but there is still some discomfort

maldorf my problem is with my hips. i have already had corrective surgery on both to fix a degerative condition that i was born with. however even though i am young there was already some permanent damage to the cartilage. compared to before the surgeries the pain is not bad, but there is still some discomfort

I really doubt its going to make any difference at all for you, but its worth a try I suppose. Just dont go overboard with dose because deca really can raise your red blood cell count up which if it gets too high you can get blood clots and heart problems.

I wouldnt expect a whole lot of relief for you. Have you talked to a doc about the pain? Perhaps evaluate your lifting routine.

Using deca does really help with joints ..... the only way to know is to give it a try.

it depends from person to person, but for me deca is a mircale drug which greatly enhances my ability to lift large weights and literally not feel any sort of discomfort or pain. I wouldnt go over 200mg a week as a first cycle. That should do the trick. If you dont notice a definite relief in your joints 3 weeks after your cycle then deca is not the solution.

Dont go over 200mg a week though. That's more than plenty. And yes, like Maldorf said, have some cabergoline or dostinex on hand in case you happen to get prolactin issues.

I really doubt its going to make any difference at all for you, but its worth a try I suppose. Just dont go overboard with dose because deca really can raise your red blood cell count up which if it gets too high you can get blood clots and heart problems.

I wouldnt expect a whole lot of relief for you. Have you talked to a doc about the pain? Perhaps evaluate your lifting routine.

yes i have talked to the doc and he has outlined a routine to maintain strength. it consists of weighted lunges, light leg press, plyometrics and even some kettle bells. the days of dead lifts and squats are over for me. the pain is definitely not from overdoing it, its damage that has already occured and im gonna have to live with. i thought deca might lubricate the joints a little better and give me some relief.

through personal experience

deca is WAYYYY overrated

:(

like most things drugs/gear they affect everyone differently. personally i had joint/nerve damage in my hands from running heavy equiptment (jack hammers) to long. docters said it was prolly perminent, after a couple yrs of no longer running any machines my hand would still swell up from heavy work including lifting. my first cycle last yr was sus325 and deca 275 every 3rd day for 10 wks. for my it was a minor miracle, my hand no longer swell up unless i run heavy equip. witch is almost never now. my hand strength returned and no longer have any problems lifting, at least as far as my hands are concerned....good luck brotha

I use 100mg of deca a week and it works well for my joints. It is a drug, it does not work for every individual since everybody is different. High dosage of deca makes me sweat at night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws