over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

decca for a n00b: is it worth it?

gambino

Newbies
long time lurker first time poster.
baseline:
-20 yrs of training
-5 8ish 190 bf 8-9%
-little aas experience, just test (trt)...been on perscribed test for about 3 years, occasionaly blast to 500mgs.
so i want to run with decca, have quite a bit of it, was thinking 300mgs for 10-12 weeks.
have adex and prami on hand.
done a lot of research on decca (had the stuff for a year now)...just when i'm about to run it i pussy out...seems that the perspective is fairly split.
your advice/opinion is appreciated thanks

Its an unansweable question theres only one way to find out, take it and see how it goes.

What you worried about that's a very conservative dose

yea i know i'm being a pussy, but just worried about ED, esp a long case of it.
reading stories about dudes having it for a year and i just couldn't have that happen

reading stories about dudes having it for a year and i just couldn't have that happen

HCG Would help out there.

I have only seen problems with this when the dose of Decca is higher than that of your Testosterone. 300 mg may be a little low. I saw good results and no sides at 500 mg Deca, and 750 mg Test. Having some HCG on hand is always recommended also just in case.

I have only seen problems with this when the dose of Decca is higher than that of your Testosterone. 300 mg may be a little low. I saw good results and no sides at 500 mg Deca, and 750 mg Test. Having some HCG on hand is always recommended also just in case.

part of my reasoning for 300mgs is to be conservative with sides, and also, the solution is 300mgs...i use 3 ml needles...hard to shave off 100mgs accuratley since the hash marks are so tight together.
150mgs twice a week or 300 twice a weeks seems easiest to measure out...sorry if this sounds retarded, but i like knowing preciesly the amount of aas i am using.
thanks for you help bros

Really no need to take it twice a week at that dose.

could take NPP, if really bad side's it'd be out of your system quicker. But, you already have the deca :)
I'm on TRT & am planning to run some NPP with it.

could take NPP, if really bad side's it'd be out of your system quicker. But, you already have the deca :)
I'm on TRT & am planning to run some NPP with it.

18 months in your system is what i've read...
and what do you bros think of prami as a proclatin reducer?

prami is good also Bromocriptin. Honestly at that dose you should not have any real issues but better to be safe right. Deca has always been my favorite along with test e and I always run it around 600mgs and NEVER have had an issue with deca dick nor prolactin nothing at all not saying that every one is the same however I believe there are way more people using it with no issues then with.

huh, another board i'm a long time member at seems like every bro is opposed to decca and has some horror story to share.
so many opinions, i guess i'm just gonna have to see for myself.
thanks for responding zeus and everyone else

huh, another board i'm a long time member at seems like every bro is opposed to decca and has some horror story to share.
so many opinions, i guess i'm just gonna have to see for myself.
thanks for responding zeus and everyone else

Horror stories? LOL. Deca is one of the milder aas. It can do a number on your libido, but there are ways to counteract that like bump up test dosage and add some prami or bromo. You're not planning to high dose deca, so don't worry so much.

3/4cc of your deca 2x a week for a total of 450mg/wk anything less you wont get any gains just some joint lubrication.. that with 600mg test e is my go to cycle no sides great gains. hope you have enough for 12 weeks.

.5mg adex eod
save the prami for odd chance you have an issue

Last edited:
3/4cc of your deca 2x a week for a total of 450mg/wk anything less you wont get any gains just some joint lubrication.. that with 600mg test e is my go to cycle no sides great gains. hope you have enough for 12 weeks.

.5mg adex eod
save the prami for odd chance you have an issue

How would he not get gains from doing 300mgs of deca weekly? He's never used it before. That's like saying someone who's a virgin to aas won't get gains from 300mgs of test.

Ive read alot that if you take a anti prolactin such as cabergoline, it will help the dreaded decca dick stay away.

You're allready on trt so if you even get deca dick then it will go away a hell of alot faster than the guys that went off.
In your case I'd take 750 test + 400 deca (or 300 if that easier to measure) for about 10-12 weeks and then back on trt.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws