over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decca VS NPP

Both the same. Deca over npp. Same active hormone less pins higher mg! Fuck npp

They effect me quite differently for being the same compound. Deca makes me retain water heavily, it’s the only compound that has given me sexual side effects, strength gains are quite profound, and as expected is excellent as a bulking compound. Npp keeps me dry, I don’t gain as much mass, and at higher doses gives me anxiety. I prefer Npp over deca, as a matter fact I haven’t used deca in some time. If I keep my Npp dose moderate, under 800 or so, I will have little to no sides and make good strength and mass gains. I’m currently running a TPP/NPP blend that is going great!

i think if you manage your admins correctly its basically the same thing. most dont do that.
deconate will just take longer to kick in and hang out longer.
more side are just from unstable blood levels aka peaks n valleys.

Deca used to be my favorite, but eventually led to good ole deca dick. It also gives me cystic acne. With deca, I think the biggest issue is that it builds up in your blood over time and keeps the levels elevated much more than NPP does. With NPP I have not had as much bloat, no cystic acne and no deca dick. So I'd say if you are running a low dose like 200 to 300mg per week, you may be fine with deca, but if you are looking to blast and older like myself, I'm 41, I just do better with shorter acting compounds and daily pokes these days. If I could handle deca at 600mg plus per week without the dick issues and acne, it is strongest of the two as far as gains.

Deca used to be my favorite, but eventually led to good ole deca dick. It also gives me cystic acne. With deca, I think the biggest issue is that it builds up in your blood over time and keeps the levels elevated much more than NPP does. With NPP I have not had as much bloat, no cystic acne and no deca dick. So I'd say if you are running a low dose like 200 to 300mg per week, you may be fine with deca, but if you are looking to blast and older like myself, I'm 41, I just do better with shorter acting compounds and daily pokes these days. If I could handle deca at 600mg plus per week without the dick issues and acne, it is strongest of the two as far as gains.

I appreciate the insight. I havent run Deca since I was maybe 19 (Im 34 now) and I cant remember what it did for me to tell you the truth. I went to EQ for nearly every cycle Ive ran since after that and wanna come back to nandrolone.

I do remember I got fucking huge on it and test, but it was my 2nd cycle ever. I only did 300-400mgs but Im pretty sure I got strong as an ox. I may go at it around 400mg and bump my test from 500 to 750 and see how that feels.

After this last run of dbol I may be done with most orals permanently. I couldnt hardly force myself to eat for some reason. Zero appetite and that doesnt sit well with me. Its the reason I took EQ and it seems orals are giving me the opposite effect these days. Ill just throw some Deca in there instead and ride it out for the long haul

Yeah I can't do orals anymore either. Good luck, you'll figure it out. When I had problems with deca, I had been running 600mg for about 7 months with 750 test. So too much too long and that's when I had the ed issues. Having mast prop on hand to flood my system and displace some of the dihydronandrolone metabolite got me back up and running. Just FYI if you run into problems.

havent tried npp but love running a low dose of deca , it really helps my joints!

I prefer NPP over deca,with deca i hold extra water and have deppresed feeling,on NPP i feel great and i am very dry... almost like weaker version of tren

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws