over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

decent weightlifting belt

peco_12345

Registered
in the market for a decent weightlifting belt, not looking for powerlifting belt but something thats gonna give me the support i need when doing ass to the floors.

**broken link removed** by far the best weight belt out there hands down its lasted plenty of long workouts a little more pricey but worth it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Inzer comp belt for me. Have to hook tongue around something to unhook untill broke in but great support and good choice of colors.

Inzer only makes the powerlifting stye i think where they dont taper down. YOure wanting one that tapers down? IMO, I would stick with a good powerlifting belt like Inzer if youre going to be lifting heavy. A good belt makes a huge difference.

I have a inzer forever lever belt and i love it. You just set the size once and use the lever to tighten. its great especially after a hard set you just pop the lever and it gives you room. a bit pricey but pretty nice

Last edited:
inzer forever single prong (or whatever it's called with the single buckle vs double hole buckle) belt

I also have a inzer lever belt. Two tone maroon and silver. great belt. i use it on ass to floor and don't feel like my motion is restricted. they also have tapered belts now too. $50

You cant really have a decent belt thats not a powerlifting belt. You could go get some cheap, thin one but whats the point?

APT and Inzer Lever

Read somewhere apt was going out of business or really slow turn around maybe 9 weeks or something don't quote me on that though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

elite fts makes some nice belts. i got mine from there.

inzer forever single prong (or whatever it's called with the single buckle vs double hole buckle) belt

Thats my favorite. Single prong inzer. Great belt not a lot of $$.
Those tapered thin belts are for health clubs. You might as well pull your sweats up high and tie the string in the pants tight. J/K buy a real belt with real support. They last and break in to you. Be like an old friend in a year or two. T

Either use powerlifting belt or don't use it at all. If you're bodybuilder I don't see any reason why would you need to use a belt.

Thats my favorite. Single prong inzer. Great belt not a lot of $$.
Those tapered thin belts are for health clubs. You might as well pull your sweats up high and tie the string in the pants tight. J/K buy a real belt with real support. They last and break in to you. Be like an old friend in a year or two. T

I agree. Inzer forever belt single prong. Be a long time before u wear that one out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ALways was a believer in singel or double prong -
but finally broke down and got a lever belt- LOVE IT

Either use powerlifting belt or don't use it at all. If you're bodybuilder I don't see any reason why would you need to use a belt.

That all depends on what you do to build your body friend.
Thanks, T

I am naturally a bulkier/refrigerator type build. I am hoping that with consistently using the belt I will keep my midsection/waist as small as possible. Not sure if it will work for me, but I'm sure this will be an experiment for a couple of years to take shape.

why would this be? I disagree. if you need support, you need support, there's no getting around it. Especially if you've had past injuries or such. I believe bodybuilders lift heavy enough to need support, I personally don't use one but I wouldn't go as far as saying "if you're a bodybuilder I don't see any reason why you would need to use a belt".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear