over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deciding between Insulin and IGF. Help Please

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey guys. I've been cycling with AAS for about 3 years now. Did my first competition last summer, placed 1st in my weightclass and second in the overall. Thus far I believe I have been doing very well. I have not used GH,Insulin and IGF -1. I've spent the past couple of weeks researching, primarily IGF and Insulin. Though I am sure as you all know information on AAS seems to be a lot more abundant in relation to Slin and IGF. In addition, there seems to be some conflicting beliefs in regards to dosage, cycles , results, etc, especially with both igf and slin. Therefore, I am still not sure if I am even close to educated enough to use either compound.

I do have a couple of questions, but besides my questions I'd really appreciate any input from some mods/vets that have utilized either compounds in the past.

Insulin -

1. I believe that in Canada insulin does not require a prescription. Therefore, would I have any issues grabbing some from my local pharmacy? ( Fast acting slin specifically, I'm only interested in post work out slin for now).

2. How do you cycle slin? (E.G. Let's us assume I'm going to commence a 12 week steroid cycle with Test and Tren . Do I run slin post work out through the entire 12 weeks? how long is Slin safe to use without risking developing diabetes?>) (Also I train 6 times a week, use slin post work out all 6 days)?

3. Carb to IU Ratio. Some say 10g / 10IU, though a lot of source also say this is too much. I plan on using Humalog. So post injection I will consume a shake with Isolate protein and Waxy Maize ( Is waixy maize okay? or do I need a simple carb source) and 1 hour after my shake I need to consume a meal. How do I know how much carbs to consume in this meal? and what type? complex? simple?

4. Fats and Slin. So, Slin clears the system in 2 hours. I have read that I should not consume any fats within the 2 hours or I risk gaining fat. True?

IGF-1 -

"Insulin-Growth like factor," I really do not understand what this compound even is. I've done some reading on it, but I am still confused? Apparently this can be used for muscle specific injection growth? Also many sources claim that IGF does not even work??

Thanks a lot for any help guys.

Last edited:
Igf ok but nothing special. Insulin is the bollocks but I wouldn't use without gh. The 10g of carbs thing is a starting point, you gradually lower from there while you access your tolerance. I personally see gh as the first thing to add to push your physique to the next level then adding slin at a later date. Up to you though just do your research. The dangers of slin are way way over exaggerated so long as you know what your doing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Slin does not clear your system in 2 hours. Humalog stays in your system for 4 hours at least according to a chart that I saw over at OLM that was created by Lilly. No fats for that time period. It's always better to err on the side of precaution and consume a little bit more carbs than not enough with slin. Do not do slin for 12 weeks straight. Good chance you will become extremely insulin resistant if you do so. A good protocol is 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. IGF imo isn't worth the spending money on.

Last edited:
You can pick up Humalog at pharmacies in Canada without a script no problem. Shoppers drug mart or walmart for sure. They might ask for your name and address but thats about it.

havent had the pleasure of running log yet but am a fan of hum-r as of current... I've done preWO and PWO routines and at the moment back at doing preWO... the pumps are just nuts when running preWO too btw... I just pin 10iu tho roughly 30min before gym, shoot for 100g carbs (along with creatine etc etc) immediately after pin, going tad higher on carbs initially to give some buffer to not burn thru them too quickly from hard/heavy training and still give me time to get back home safely then about 70-80g PWO and again another 2hrs later... never have any issues... and here is that chart btw that jm mentioned...

Attachments

• 1bd3963f.jpg
    1bd3963f.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Deciding between igf and insulin is like deciding if you are going to drive to work OR pack your lunch.

Never done IGF, the user feedback is not as conclusive or positive as slin.

Deciding between igf and insulin is like deciding if you are going to drive to work OR pack your lunch.

LOL!
I had no problem deciding.. I'm doin both!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131