over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decreased appetite on gear

MassiveXLG

Registered
First post here on professional muscle. I would greatly appreciate any help with my problem.

I'm having a huge appetite problem and cannot seem to stomach more than 3-4 meals a day. But the thing is is that this wasnt always the case. before i could eat endlessly and stuff my face like there was no tommorow.

I did 6 weeks of epistane at the beggining of the year and everything was great. went from 173 to 195 and all lifts went up didnt gain a whole lot of bodyfat maybe 10 pounds. Then i opted to cruise on 250mg of test c or 1cc of test/week. Thats when problems started. My appetite went to shit a few days after the first inj. everything except my favorite foods started tasting like ass. I was eating 6 full meals a day maybe 3400 calories like 300 grams protien. now i barely get 200 grams of protein a day and its like force feeding. been on cyp for about 5 weeks now. ive heard about test flu but the problem should have gone away if it was test flu by now. I also heard about people having allergic reactions to benzel alchol the gear is suspended in and people baking their test.

Its been really bad. going to the gym sucks now because i always feel like i ate a box of sees chocolate in one sitting. of course this could all be a coincidence and could not be gear related at all. would really appreciate all help.

Last edited:
I would recommend an herbal laxative and consider adding some cardio to your regimen.. maybe like 20-30 minutes every morning..

as always, drink plenty of water and get ur fiber in.

I've had my appetite completely vanish but only when I've added orals to a cycle :spam: in your case I'm not sure but I just put hot sauce on everything and force it down haha

I've had my appetite completely vanish but only when I've added orals to a cycle :spam: in your case I'm not sure but I just put hot sauce on everything and force it down haha
hot sause helps alot. I tried forcing food and by my last meal of the day i felt so sick and i couldnt sleep. So thats a no go lol. Tapatio all day tho

I would recommend an herbal laxative and consider adding some cardio to your regimen.. maybe like 20-30 minutes every morning..

as always, drink plenty of water and get ur fiber in.
usually my water is on point fiber is iffy ill pay more attention to that. As for herbal laxitives i am unfamiliar with those products. Ik laxatives basically help you poop but could you inform me on how they work and which ones you reccomend?

usually my water is on point fiber is iffy ill pay more attention to that. As for herbal laxitives i am unfamiliar with those products. Ik laxatives basically help you poop but could you inform me on how they work and which ones you reccomend?

I use one called 'happy tummy cleanse' ...it really empties you out if you know what im saying. a lot of people are full of undigested waste, and things like happy tummy are a real help getting things 'moving' if you catch my drift.

if you are full of shit (literally), you won't have any appetite, and will feel quite ill. trust me, I know from experience.

I use one called 'happy tummy cleanse' ...it really empties you out if you know what im saying. a lot of people are full of undigested waste, and things like happy tummy are a real help getting things 'moving' if you catch my drift.

if you are full of shit (literally), you won't have any appetite, and will feel quite ill. trust me, I know from experience.
lol haha i might just be backed the fuck up. Ill give happy tummy a shot really appreciate the help my friend.

Do you feel sluggish and bloated all day too ? Or do you feel fine but simply lack an appetite? Im curious to see what others recommend bc my appetite isn't the best these days either. I really need to get off night training and try the morning cardio/training method though. I hear it does wonders at getting the appetite back up.

I'd just go to a doctor if you feel it's bothering too much.
Lack of appetite could be from so many things...

Just throwing out some ideas:
Cardio daily..
vitamin b12 stimulates appetite You could also try ghrp2....

Also how about switching to easier digested foods, less complex carb sources and see how you fare?
I know Phil likes to put his clients on a high fruit diet and only have complex carb sources post workout. The enzymes in pineapple and mango for example really helps with digestion.

I like the gut cleansing idea. There used to be a thread here somewhere, some kind of protocol where you have 2 bottles of magnesium tartrate and only drink green tea and broth for a couple of days. Remember reading u literally shit everything out. Kinda resets ur metabolism.
I'll see if I can find the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been having this same issue and tend to notice it can relate to different brands of gear not exactly sure what some of them are using when making it but I do find certain brands tend to make me feel great and others just flat out sick, lethargic and constipated. I would like to hear a veterans take on this maybe a certain ingredient I'm allergic to not sure but to the OP I feel your pain brotha

yeah good call on that thread.. severely overdose on magnesium so you are shitting your guts out for days.

fuckin' a jimmyjones was retarded.. ill never understand how he was feature member.

i never had the guts to try it (puncity)

I'm going to guess that you might have some sort of viral infection unrelated to the gear as well. Give it some time. I never heard of test cyp causing such issues at low dosages unless it's not test c.

I'd suggest trying more liquid based meals in place of solid meals. Protein powder/ground oats etc. Or maybe you're fatter than your body likes to be and it's time to diet to get the appetite back.

Do you feel sluggish and bloated all day too ? Or do you feel fine but simply lack an appetite? Im curious to see what others recommend bc my appetite isn't the best these days either. I really need to get off night training and try the morning cardio/training method though. I hear it does wonders at getting the appetite back up.
i also do feel sluggish yes. Like a lqck of energy feeling. Also like it takes 2x as long to digest a normql sized meal .

Also on a possibly related note, ive had mad itchyness on alot of areas on my body that seemed to arrive around the same time as my appetite/digestion issue. Its inconsistant, meaning i wont feel it for the whole day and all of the sudden itll bother the shit out of my. Mostly my feet calves lower back shoulders quads chest lol pretty much everywhere. Could these two things be related? Or could this be a seperate issue. Also im not even sure that this is gear related now that i think about it.

And also possibly related my father had digestion issues that he has been treated for recently as well with quite similar symptoms as mine. Like decreased appetite etc. never said anything about itchyness tho. He got perscribed 3x of different medications some were antibiotics, one was a steriod (nonanabolic) hes gotton better but not completely still trying to resolve it. He just had a ultrasound. just thought this information could be relevant to the topic didnt think to post it untill just now

Have you looked into candida overgrowth?
no but i just did. sounds like what i have or at least close to it. I bought like 5 bottles of keefer so im getting the probiotics needed for healthy digestion. havent heard about caprylic acid before just looked it up but dont really understand it what does it do ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws