over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decreased Endurance as size builds?

Hypertrophyguy

Registered
Ok guys just wondering if I need to start some endurance training I have been consistently growing for about a year and half now and im about 240 right now and fairly lean for the off season (for me anyways) 10-11% bf.
I have noticed that my stamina in the gym has been slowly decreasing this last year. I train at a higher altitude (5000ft) which isn't helping but its where I have always trained so I assume that isn't playing a part in this.
I have figured that I am just increasing the demand on my circulatory system as I build muscle and it takes its toll in the gym.

I used to be able to go all out for 60 mins no problem when I started at 160lbs now I can go at 110% for about 30 mins before I start to drag ass. I do tend to go a little bit fast 1 min rest when I should probably be waiting a little more but.. Ok im rambling now.

Thanks

Quick weight gain (typical for first time cyclers and at the start of cycles can really rob your stamina and get you puffing and dragging. So can the overall weight gain. Once it levels out for a while, your body gets used to the new weight and accepts it as normal. You will have returned endurance and mobility.

Of course its a good idea, health wise, to do 1-2x wk of cardio
off season. Any more than that I believe starts to compromise potantial size and sttrength gains.

Thanks Mike, Yeah went through that during my first cycle. I am talking about just aerobic capacity due to carrying more muscle. I have been about the same weight for almost 9 months although I have been replacing fat with muscle.

I am going to try adding a little cardio so I can hit my weight sessions harder.

HYP,

the increase in muscle mass causes an increase in O2 in order to supply the muscles with proper nutrients.

I know I feel out of breath when i get bigger...the D-bol usually makes me feel sluggish.

I have notice that in my case when I'm doing heavy androgens my endurance really sucks...

heavy androgens kill my endrance
but if im on say primo, my endurance shoots up
im curious to see what a mild dose of epo 2-3 a week would do for me as a powerlifter
frk

epo would work very well, with weight increases, it just takes time to become accustomed to it, and is defiantely harder to do but not impossible

Winny decreases oxygen consumption during strenuous workous... stuff like dbol, test, abombs, nandrolones... the opposite effect. I have no experience with primo, and I've not seen any research done with O2 consumption stuff and primo.

Anyway... I'm not all that big, but I still notice the same problems. I just became a firefighter, so I'm acutely aware of my cardio condition now. I'm kinda struggling with that whole problem. I love being able to grab a guy, gear and all... and just pack him out with no problem... the only thing is I'm burnin up a 45min bottle in like 20 minutes or so.

I have a really high metabolism too, so if I'm not eating all the time... well... my skin starts gettin too loose. heh heh. If I overdo it with the cardio, I lose muscle mass in no time at all. It's frustrating... still need to find a good middleground.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131