over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decreased hunger after ghrp/ipam+ghrh?

darkmonk

Newbies
Hey guys, so a while ago while I was nursing a tendon I took some ipam+cjc for a couple months (with a break inbetween), as I tried to do everything I could to improve recovery and function of that tissue (though tbh all I needed was bpc157).

Recently I found an extra ipam+cjc in my freezer, and with a recent flare of up of pain in the injury I tried using it again - but was too busy and only managed to get 3 doses in over a week time period.

Not long after, I noticed having a severely decreased appetite. Before when I used it fully I didn't notice anything like this. Note: this was coincidentally immediately after finishing an entire month on Colloidal Silver, which I took to get over an eye infection.

So while the silver (natural antibiotic) must have wiped out my gut bacteria and is definitely what I think to be the major factor here, this has also got me curious about the long term effects of Ipam/GHRP's. Ipam is a Ghrelin mimetic, so essentially to take it is to take a synthetic hunger hormone. Obviously ipam is modified to not have the hunger effects as much, but it's still affecting those receptors.

My question to you all is this: Does anyone feel like their natural hunger decreases at all after running GHRP or Ipam? I'm wondering what kind of effect this has on our natural Ghrelin levels. Is it like replacing Ghrelin and therefore reducing natural release? Normally I fast and eat big with consistent timing to optimize Ghrelin release, but lately I just never seem to feel that moment anymore.

Hey guys, so a while ago while I was nursing a tendon I took some ipam+cjc for a couple months (with a break inbetween), as I tried to do everything I could to improve recovery and function of that tissue (though tbh all I needed was bpc157).

Recently I found an extra ipam+cjc in my freezer, and with a recent flare of up of pain in the injury I tried using it again - but was too busy and only managed to get 3 doses in over a week time period.

Not long after, I noticed having a severely decreased appetite. Before when I used it fully I didn't notice anything like this. Note: this was coincidentally immediately after finishing an entire month on Colloidal Silver, which I took to get over an eye infection.

So while the silver (natural antibiotic) must have wiped out my gut bacteria and is definitely what I think to be the major factor here, this has also got me curious about the long term effects of Ipam/GHRP's. Ipam is a Ghrelin mimetic, so essentially to take it is to take a synthetic hunger hormone. Obviously ipam is modified to not have the hunger effects as much, but it's still affecting those receptors.

My question to you all is this: Does anyone feel like their natural hunger decreases at all after running GHRP or Ipam? I'm wondering what kind of effect this has on our natural Ghrelin levels. Is it like replacing Ghrelin and therefore reducing natural release? Normally I fast and eat big with consistent timing to optimize Ghrelin release, but lately I just never seem to feel that moment anymore.

Nope. I have always noticed that hunger increases with cjc/ghrp2. It's much less pronounced with ipam, obviously. With ghrp6, it's obviously a very strong appetite increase.

Ipam was designed to minimize the hunger effects, not decrease appetite specifically. Its not something typically noted by peptide users. Ipam should not make you have those crazy, hypo type feeling cravings. But it also rarely reduces appetite for people (that I've seen). I'd guess it's something else causing it (stress, sleep, activity level, etc).

I meant after discontinuing use

So are you saying after having run a course of ghrp2+cjc, you continued to have increased hunger for a time after that?

What I'm trying to figure out is if anyone has felt a decrease in appetite/hunger waves in the months after discontinuing use, and if anyone knows more about how it impacts the body's natural ghrelin release.

So are you saying after having run a course of ghrp2+cjc, you continued to have increased hunger for a time after that?

What I'm trying to figure out is if anyone has felt a decrease in appetite/hunger waves in the months after discontinuing use, and if anyone knows more about how it impacts the body's natural ghrelin release.

I have felt hunger within 30-60 min of doing peptides. Ghrp6 is the worst, makes me ravenous.

actually i have felt decrease in hunger at times with ghrp-2 at 100-200mcg. then after discontinuing it for a couple days im a lil less hungry then my hunger kicks back in to normal. sounds strange but true.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear