over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deep into cut, tren vs less tren and winny

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have 2 or 3 weeks left to go, want to lose about 5 more lbs. I'm at the point where muscle loss is starting to happen but want to keep pushing.

700 dust, 700 tren, 350 masteron. Under 2k calories daily

Would it be beneficial to drop tren to 350mg ew, and add winny at 50mg ed? Basically half the tren and add winny. Same total mg but an additional compound.

I figure 350 tren, 700, law of diminishing returns so the extra 350 may not be doing much. A new compound may add something. Or even var?

Or should I instead up the masteron at the end to maximize fat burning?

in my opinion, if you have the last 2-3 weeks, adding guilty is completely pointless, it will not boost your fat burning more than tren, and the only thing that can give you a unique dry appearance and very thin skin if you have a bf around 6% . But for him to show his maximum potential he needs a minimum of 5 and preferably 8 weeks, so in my opinion it is pointless at the moment

If you want more anti catabolic, drop mast add var.

If your going for the “look” keep it the same.

I have 2 or 3 weeks left to go, want to lose about 5 more lbs. I'm at the point where muscle loss is starting to happen but want to keep pushing.

Would it be beneficial to drop tren to 350mg ew, and add winny at 50mg ed? Basically half the tren and add winny. Same total mg but an additional compound.

I figure 350 tren, 700, law of diminishing returns so the extra 350 may not be doing much. A new compound may add something. Or even var?

How long have you been dieting?
Why are you losing muscle?
Post a pic so we can get an idea of how lean you currently are.

I started dieting for 6 weeks at 3500 calories thinking my metabolism was running good and it would be easy. I only went from 209 to 199.

I then said fuck it go hard and dropped calories down to 2200, 1800, now 1500. In 4 weeks went from 199 to 185, want to lose 5 more.

2 weeks should do it but this past week was the first time arms shrunk (.4 inches lost in 2 weeks) indicating I probably lost more than glycogen and fat since cals are so low. Poor genetics, I always lose some muscle but try to avoid it.

Figured the winny will help with muscle loss, but I dont want to add more total mg for health reasons wsnt to keep total aas moderate.

700 tren or 350 tren 350 winny ew to prevent catabolism better? I do have var on hand too.

Will try and get pics

^^^at a glance ..not taking in other factor besides gear

..given your goal ..i'd prob start by chopin' the SUST in half before i'd add anything

something seems off here tho ..700migs of real TREN does alot of recomp work ..even with less than perfect macros & cardio

Drop to 250 mg sust , add 50 mg winny ed , keep tren same imo

I started dieting for 6 weeks at 3500 calories thinking my metabolism was running good and it would be easy. I only went from 209 to 199.

I then said fuck it go hard and dropped calories down to 2200, 1800, now 1500. In 4 weeks went from 199 to 185, want to lose 5 more.

2 weeks should do it but this past week was the first time arms shrunk (.4 inches lost in 2 weeks) indicating I probably lost more than glycogen and fat since cals are so low. Poor genetics, I always lose some muscle but try to avoid it.

Figured the winny will help with muscle loss, but I dont want to add more total mg for health reasons wsnt to keep total aas moderate.

700 tren or 350 tren 350 winny ew to prevent catabolism better? I do have var on hand too.

Will try and get pics
Honestly I would not have made such a drastic caloric cut especially running 700mg of tren. I would have made a 500 calorie cut and waited a week or two to see the effect. A lot of time our weight doesn't change but composition is changing, then all of a sudden boom a 3 pound drop, be more patient with the diet and you will NEVER lose muscle till you are becoming inside out skinless.

Good replies and points. Pretty much I am using the sust and tren at a 1:1 ratio and am ready to adjust as needed, but wanted to start at 1 to 1 to keep simple.

Low calories are my tool to drop fat, using aas to retain muscle (my philosophy).

You think less test and adding in winny will help with muscle retention on low cals? So winny will do a better job than the test? I've always cut on higher test and used it to keep full and retain muscle but I'm open to something new.

how are you losing muscle on 700mg tren if you only weigh 199 pounds...are you 4'7?

are you running loads of t3 and doing hours of cardio a day?

your tren must be fake IMO, or your training sucks

Will try and get pics
1500 calories? That's a caloric deficit for my girl at the end of the diet. She has 115 lb. Very low calories on the AS cycle and bad for your metabolism. Better to add activity than drastically reduce calories.

how are you losing muscle on 700mg tren if you only weigh 199 pounds...are you 4'7?

are you running loads of t3 and doing hours of cardio a day?

your tren must be fake IMO, or your training sucks

I'd assume due to defecit. Now at 1500 cal per day. Sure training and tren help retain muscle, but if we never lost muscle when we cut and just shed pure fat, wed all look amazing. Never understood how people say "if you train and take aas muscle loss wont happen ".

You can lose muscle on anything if you don't eat enough. Tren can actually make eating enough food more difficult.

That being said, remember it is normal to be flat when dieting, you may not be losing muscle as much as just being super flat. A significant portion of muscle size stored glycogen and the water necessary to keep it in solution.

If you have been pushing really hard for a while on flat loss, and it sounds like you have been, back off for a few days or more (eat at least maintenance or maybe a little more) and then push hard again. If your body has decided to stop dropping more fat, you are screwed, temporarily increasing calories is usually the fix. Account for over dieting with planned refeeds is the best solution, everyone normally over-diets, and if you aren't over-dieting, you are under-dieting, it's impossible to get perfect so factor in refeeds, if you don't feel like you need them you are probably under-dieting (last part not directed at the OP, just in general).

1500 calories? That's a caloric deficit for my girl at the end of the diet. She has 115 lb. Very low calories on the AS cycle and bad for your metabolism. Better to add activity than drastically reduce calories.

Agree, it sucks. I've actually found though going hard and getting the diet over with is better for me than slow and steady. Less miserable, less weeks dieting, I see results fast, and overall less muscle loss.

Say I need to drop 20. I like doing it hard for 6 weeks vs slow for 12. The longer diets wear me down more and drain me than a quick hard one. Maybe because I love to eat so suffering for a shorter period is more doable lol

You can lose muscle on anything if you don't eat enough. Tren can actually make eating enough food more difficult.

That being said, remember it is normal to be flat when dieting, you may not be losing muscle as much as just being super flat. A significant portion of muscle size stored glycogen and the water necessary to keep it in solution.

If you have been pushing really hard for a while on flat loss, and it sounds like you have been, back off for a few days or more (eat at least maintenance or maybe a little more) and then push hard again. If your body has decided to stop dropping more fat, you are screwed, temporarily increasing calories is usually the fix. Account for over dieting with planned refeeds is the best solution, everyone normally over-diets, and if you aren't over-dieting, you are under-dieting, it's impossible to get perfect so factor in refeeds, if you don't feel like you need them you are probably under-dieting (last part not directed at the OP, just in general).

Very good points. This is actually only week 5 and the first week arms decreased at all , after losing 14lbs. Its been a sucess I just saw the drop so wsnt to take a measure and try and keep any muscle loss at bay for my final 2 weeks. Hopefully glycogen, I am getting stronger

After the replies I'm thinking keeping tren at 700, mast at 300....then cutting test in half like someone said and adding 50mg var or winny

Is either considered more "fat burning" or anticatabolic?

I know they help with strength which helps prevent muscle loss but I'm gaining strength regardless, so outside of that benefit deciding which is best

Very good points. This is actually only week 5 and the first week arms decreased at all , after losing 14lbs. Its been a sucess I just saw the drop so wsnt to take a measure and try and keep any muscle loss at bay for my final 2 weeks. Hopefully glycogen, I am getting stronger

After the replies I'm thinking keeping tren at 700, mast at 300....then cutting test in half like someone said and adding 50mg var or winny

Is either considered more "fat burning" or anticatabolic?

I know they help with strength which helps prevent muscle loss but I'm gaining strength regardless, so outside of that benefit deciding which is best
If you will post pics then we can (or at least I can) give better cycle advice. You are obviously looking for "a certain look" with the drugs cause fat burning comes down to a calorie deficit (a wisely planned calorie deficit).

You'll be flat as fuck by now
One refeed of 1,500 carbs, you'll be 190-192 day after.
Doubt there is much muscle loss at all, not on 700mg tren

pics???

I just decided to go with the winny. Too many tattoos and this forum is large just so didnt wsnt to post them you can never be too careful lol.

But I did measure arms again and it seems like the loss of size was a 1x measurement flaw, they didnt really shrink that much.

Currently averaging 1500 calories about (500/500/3500) and doing 50/500 ec ed with 700 tren, 500 sust, 50mg winny ed and 50 mast.

Happy with the results so far. I definitely feel that hard and fast cutting is better than going slow, especially if on a decent dose of aas.

I just decided to go with the winny. Too many tattoos and this forum is large just so didnt wsnt to post them you can never be too careful lol.

But I did measure arms again and it seems like the loss of size was a 1x measurement flaw, they didnt really shrink that much.

Currently averaging 1500 calories about (500/500/3500) and doing 50/500 ec ed with 700 tren, 500 sust, 50mg winny ed and 50 mast.

Happy with the results so far. I definitely feel that hard and fast cutting is better than going slow, especially if on a decent dose of aas.
So what do you think is going to happen to you? The feds are going to kick in your door cause you posted a pic and talked about steroids? 🤣 LMAO I have posted so many pics on this forum, talked about steroids, my Name is Brad Davis, im in Paducah, KY. Please don't think your special and the feds have a hard on for YOU.

Your not going to post a pic and me and you both know why?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws