over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deep thought

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So the physicist tells a particular story of the world at the level of particles and laws. The chemist comes along, takes that understanding, and builds molecules and atoms from it. The biologist comes and takes those structures and builds cells and living systems. Ultimately, you get up to the neuroscientist who studies the brain, leading to the philosopher who’s trying to seek meaning that the brain is striving to explain, which is that we exist inside the story that the brain tells itself. Deep thought for my brothers

You in those shrooms again? 🤣
lmfao, no, the only exploration I do is ket and it doesn't make me trip, just zens me out. I had a script for it but insurance doesn't cover it and its too expensive. I have only done psychedelics a few time this year, lsd once in summer, and shrooms a few times. this made me LOL though, hope you are well my friend @hevi-head my biz is doing way too well rn to be fucking around. have a roster of celebs I am coaching (not bbers actors, musicians, doctors etc) . printing hoodies this week! super stoked

lmfao, no, the only exploration I do is ket and it doesn't make me trip, just zens me out. I had a script for it but insurance doesn't cover it and its too expensive. I have only done psychedelics a few time this year, lsd once in summer, and shrooms a few times. this made me LOL though, hope you are well my friend @hevi-head my biz is doing way too well rn to be fucking around. have a roster of celebs I am coaching (not bbers actors, musicians, doctors etc) . printing hoodies this week! super stoked
Nice!! Keep rockin’ it brotha!

That lost me and my simple mind…. 😮‍💨

Cage

I'm worse than I thought

I read the thread fast and read deep throat don't ask me how I'm still lmao myself

Congrats on the business bro. That’s awesome.

So the physicist tells a particular story of the world at the level of particles and laws. The chemist comes along, takes that understanding, and builds molecules and atoms from it. The biologist comes and takes those structures and builds cells and living systems. Ultimately, you get up to the neuroscientist who studies the brain, leading to the philosopher who’s trying to seek meaning that the brain is striving to explain, which is that we exist inside the story that the brain tells itself. Deep thought for my brothers
200 (17).gif

But Vladimir Vernadsky understood it all over 100 years ago. He was mostly ignored.

Nothing can build living systems except other already-living systems. Living matter is quite a mystery. As humans, we are masters at reductionism - breaking things into their smallest parts. But reverse reductionism with living matter is not possible. Frankenstein's monster was a perfect example of the view that we can reduce, in this case a man, into separate pieces (body parts) but reattaching them all back together and getting it to function again, not so much.

Even with the advent of AI, any cybernetic organism ("cyborg" for short, or robot) produced, right down to speech recognition will be spawned and mimic humanity so whether that constitutes "artificial" life or just another form of reproduction is still unclear. Reminds me of this cartoon:

Where-AI-stands-today-Then-a-miracle-occurs-C-Sidney-Harris-in-American-Scientist.png

@OuchThatHurts

"The criers of the Mysteries speak again, bidding all men welcome to the House of Light. The great institution of materiality has failed. The false civilization built by man has turned, and like the monster of Frankenstein, is destroying its creator. Religion wanders aimlessly in the maze of theological speculation. Science batters itself impotently against the barriers of the unknown. Only transcendental philosophy knows the path. Only the illumined reason can carry the understanding part of man upward to the light. Only philosophy can teach man to be born well, to live well, to die well, and in perfect measure be born again. Into this band of the elect--those who have chosen the life of knowledge, of virtue, and of utility--the philosophers of the ages invite YOU.” - Manly P hall

@OuchThatHurts

"The criers of the Mysteries speak again, bidding all men welcome to the House of Light. The great institution of materiality has failed. The false civilization built by man has turned, and like the monster of Frankenstein, is destroying its creator. Religion wanders aimlessly in the maze of theological speculation. Science batters itself impotently against the barriers of the unknown. Only transcendental philosophy knows the path. Only the illumined reason can carry the understanding part of man upward to the light. Only philosophy can teach man to be born well, to live well, to die well, and in perfect measure be born again. Into this band of the elect--those who have chosen the life of knowledge, of virtue, and of utility--the philosophers of the ages invite YOU.” - Manly P hall
Great quote! If you get a chance, check out "The Science Before Science" by Rizzi. This a book that shows definitively that philosophy is the beginning and end of all sciences and disciplines. A very enlightening book on human learning methods.

At the atomic level we're living creatures made up of non living matter , crazy thought that something holds it all together that makes us whole , all the while electrons are always moving about . I believe that we all share electrons at any given time . I'm a firm believer in interconnectedness

@OuchThatHurts

I found this dude's lectures on spotify around 10 years ago! Super interesting perspectives!!! His books are not nearly as entertaining IMO but still a boss.

@Muay Thai "Materialism explains everything by denying everything" MPH (something to that effect... it's been a while)

At the atomic level we're living creatures made up of non living matter , crazy thought that something holds it all together that makes us whole , all the while electrons are always moving about . I believe that we all share electrons at any given time . I'm a firm believer in interconnectedness
Buddhists refer to this as inter-being and Thic Nhat Han wrote extensively on the subject. the basic belief is that nothing exists independently of other things. there is no separate self and "I" it is an illusion created by the mind. Ram Dass has some related writings as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131