over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deer Antler PED

this story just reminds me of sex panther... banned in 9 countries and 60% of the time it works every time

like someone said earlier, deer antler velvet was the cover up for him selling real hgh. youve got a guy whos 37, hes been in the league for 17 years at one of the most physical positions in the game and he hasnt missed a beat. not to mention hes bigger and looks better than he did in his 20s. hes been using something and it sure as hell wasnt deer antler velvet. the worst part about this is kids everywhere are going to be rushing out to buy this garbage thinking it works. i remember gnc was selling this shit back in like 2000. it was in a shiny gold box and i plunked my 100 dollars down for it like the 19 yrd old dumbass i was. complete garbage and i even realized that back then.

like someone said earlier, deer antler velvet was the cover up for him selling real hgh. youve got a guy whos 37, hes been in the league for 17 years at one of the most physical positions in the game and he hasnt missed a beat. not to mention hes bigger and looks better than he did in his 20s. hes been using something and it sure as hell wasnt deer antler velvet. the worst part about this is kids everywhere are going to be rushing out to buy this garbage thinking it works. i remember gnc was selling this shit back in like 2000. it was in a shiny gold box and i plunked my 100 dollars down for it like the 19 yrd old dumbass i was. complete garbage and i even realized that back then.

It's not fucking code language like DVD's is around here man, SWATS is a legitimate company ran by a shady motherfucker who used Ray's name to get his product out to the masses.

And not every top athlete uses PEDs, I'm not naive to think that athletes don't but I'm not ignorant either to make a comment that he or every top athlete uses PEDs also. You have no idea what his training regimen is and no shit he's gotten bigger over the years, that's what happens when you train every day and not to mention just get fucking older, and to say he can't or hasn't done it natural is bullshit; it's amazing that it's preached on this board to train as long as you can naturally before using anything but when it comes to professional athletes every single one of them has to be using something. It couldn't be that they are more talented, it couldn't be genetics, it couldn't be that they work harder than every other motherfucker out there - nope it's always PEDs!!! You are no different than the owner of SWATS, no proof just spewing shit out of your mouth!

Last edited:
Well if the Ravens win tomorrow that will give Ray Lewis 2 Super Bowl rings, 2 murders, 6 kids and 4 baby mamas! Can I get an amen Ray Ray!

Well if the Ravens win tomorrow that will give Ray Lewis 2 Super Bowl rings, 2 murders, 6 kids and 4 baby mamas! Can I get an amen Ray Ray!

Hahaha, I know you r joking but you are just ignorant to still bring up the murders knowing damn well he didn't do it and if you don't then you really need to learn the facts on the case. Long story short, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, it was his limo his acquaintances got into and Atl police falsely accused Ray almost to the point where the department was brought up on charges. After he pleaded to obstruction of justice, the other two men on trial were acquitted for lack of evidence and witnesses and mind you not one witness EVER mentioned Ray as the suspect, it was only the police.

Hahaha, I know you r joking but you are just ignorant to still bring up the murders knowing damn well he didn't do it and if you don't then you really need to learn the facts on the case. Long story short, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, it was his limo his acquaintances got into and Atl police falsely accused Ray almost to the point where the department was brought up on charges. After he pleaded to obstruction of justice, the other two men on trial were acquitted for lack of evidence and witnesses and mind you not one witness EVER mentioned Ray as the suspect, it was only the police.

Not getting into a pissing contest with u since I was never a member of ATL LE. However, I do know some ATL boys n the hood from back in those days that would beg to differ with ur conclusion.

You weren't there that night so to call somebody ignorant for hearing a different version of an event is a pretty cheap shot.

Actually, the facts are that the limo driver did in fact say Ray was fighting, and he saw him. Only later did he recant the story. Ray went to his Limo and hotel room, removed his clothes and had somebody get rid of them. He would never tell the police where they were and the police never found them. There is a lot more to the story then what you wrote. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me, but if you research you will see.

And by the way, Ray Ray turned fuckin Rat on his friends during trial, making a deal with the prosecution. They still were found not guilty though. So, I do like him as a football player, but a Rat is a fuckin Rat.

Last edited:
The only one that knows the real answer is ray and either way the guys a fucking beast!

Actually, the facts are that the limo driver did in fact say Ray was fighting, and he saw him. Only later did he recant the story. Ray went to his Limo and hotel room, removed his clothes and had somebody get rid of them. He would never tell the police where they were and the police never found them. There is a lot more to the story then what you wrote. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me, but if you research you will see.

And by the way, Ray Ray turned fuckin Rat on his friends during trial, making a deal with the prosecution. They still were found not guilty though. So, I do like him as a football player, but a Rat is a fuckin Rat.

Yeah I know thats why i said to make a long story short; If he turned on them and was actually a state witness that said he saw them actually do it I doubt there would have been an acquittal for them boys...

Crazy.

Man do people love to get thier nose up other peoples asses.
Betcha ole Roy firestones schnozola still smells like Many pro atheletes asses a few years back. Deerantler extract aw thats just priceless.
T

Not getting into a pissing contest with u since I was never a member of ATL LE. However, I do know some ATL boys n the hood from back in those days that would beg to differ with ur conclusion.

You weren't there that night so to call somebody ignorant for hearing a different version of an event is a pretty cheap shot.

Well calling someone a murderer when you know damn well he isn't is a cheap shot too.

Well calling someone a murderer when you know damn well he isn't is a cheap shot too.

I don't know that Ray Lewis is not a murderer and neither do you!

Besides God, two dead guys, Ray Ray and a couple of his friends NOBODY does!

You have your version of events from what you have read, others have a different version. I've read the "Ravens" thread on here - just cause your swinging from Ray's nut sack and I'm not doesn't make me ignorant.

I don't know that Ray Lewis is not a murderer and neither do you!

Besides God, two dead guys, Ray Ray and a couple of his friends NOBODY does!

You have your version of events from what you have read, others have a different version. I've read the "Ravens" thread on here - just cause your swinging from Ray's nut sack and I'm not doesn't make me ignorant.

You are right neither of us do, but what makes u ignorant is the fact that not knowing you still called the man a murderer based off of what you have heard does, your comment on your original post do, kind of mirrors what Welker's dum ass wife said too just cause her husband was losing, You Mad bro??

Always gotta come up with something exotic sounding so it's not easily duped. The Russian deer antler shit has been around since the 80's. Some outfit in Montana wwas pushing it in the back of magazines back then; crazy expensive if I recall correctly.

You are right neither of us do, but what makes u ignorant is the fact that not knowing you still called the man a murderer based off of what you have heard does, your comment on your original post do, kind of mirrors what Welker's dum ass wife said too just cause her husband was losing, You Mad bro??

Done with this BRO - it was a fkn joke! HaHa LOL :)

Fuck Ray Lewis .. I hope someone takes his knees out and sends him on the path of daily pain like he did when he paid off the witness !!
And like a few bros stated,,,snitches get stitches !! One thing I am glad of though is that stoopid fucking dumb ass dance when he comes outta the gate will be done and sent to never land where it belongs..I mean, you would think his agent, coach, mama, girlfriend, boyfriend or whoever,,would have said, you look like a total idiot doing that fucked up convulsing, twitching, repetitive I got away with murder dance !! Guess not... 2-4-2013 I will never have to see that again :)

Last edited:
Fuck Ray Lewis .. I hope someone takes his knees out and sends him on the path of daily pain like he did when he paid off the witness !!
And like a few bros stated,,,snitches get stitches !! One thing I am glad of though is that stoopid fucking dumb ass dance when he comes outta the gate will be done and sent to never land where it belongs..I mean, you would think his agent, coach, mama, girlfriend, boyfriend or whoever,,would have said, you look like a total idiot doing that fucked up convulsing, twitching, repetitive I got away with murder dance !! Guess not... 2-4-2013 I will never have to see that again :)

Must be a mad Steelers can, YOU MAD BRO????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131