over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Defy Medical or Transcend Company

WeakFNG

Registered
Newbies
Is anyone out there using either of these companies for trt (or trt+)? If so what, has your experience been like: Monthly fees or just labs/visit/meds? Turnaround time on orders? Frequency of visits?

I'm looking to go the prescription route at this point, just safer with my current situation.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I’m a client at Defy. I was first with an endo, then another clinic before switching to Defy. I have had a very positive experience. They let you order your meds in plenty of time as to not run out. The docs there seem knowledgable and they will let you lean toward TRT+ / optimization. I pay $135 for 10ml of T Cyp at 200mg/ml every quarter. Other than that it’s a $90-175 fee to speak with the doc depending on PA or MD. Then you have labs every 6-9 months to pay for.

also very satisfied with defy. never tried to sell me any add ons..very efficient ordering and reminders for labs and refills

Defy worked great for me as well. Used two others in Southern Florida - Defy the Rx prices are high but the others are straight rip offs.

Also, with defy have nothing but good experience with them. A bit pricey but I like to have a rx for test and a few other PEDS because I travel a lot. They offer a "first responder discount" if you fall into that category with your occupation. However, if this new DEA bill is passed, I think I will drop them and do everything on my own, it won't be worth the hassle.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Im glad to here everyone has had positive experiences with Defy. Hopefully someone who has used Transcend will chime in.

If... the dea thing passes Transcend has an address within driving distance from me. Not a short drive, but nothing I would need a hotel for.

Part of me wants to get on a prescription now and if the dea thing passes try and find a local doctor to take over.

Another option is PushHealth.com

Its a $65.00 E-visit fee, no zoom call or anything just you type some stuff and they respond. I've sent in bloods and they have filled testosterone for me in the past.

I started with a company out of s Florida. Easy T and they used compound test with ant e and hcg. It was sketchy af but worked for a year until. I noticed the compounded cyp was getting watered down and they didn’t give a shit about my complaint. I took the scripts to a local urologist and not have pharm t for much 1/3 of what I was paying east t.

I started with a company out of s Florida. Easy T and they used compound test with ant e and hcg. It was sketchy af but worked for a year until. I noticed the compounded cyp was getting watered down and they didn’t give a shit about my complaint. I took the scripts to a local urologist and not have pharm t for much 1/3 of what I was paying east t.
Had to look it up to see that "Easy T" is the actual name of the clinic, haha. I'd be thinking "sketchy AF" too!

While I haven't used either company in question I will say that my TRT doctor, before opening his own clinic, was a Defy customer for a while and has said his experience was good.

Had to look it up to see that "Easy T" is the actual name of the clinic, haha. I'd be thinking "sketchy AF" too!

While I haven't used either company in question I will say that my TRT doctor, before opening his own clinic, was a Defy customer for a while and has said his experience was good.
"Easy T" in Vegas/Nevada would be a good idea of sorts.

"Check us out at the Easy T.
With 10 convenient locations to SERVICE you..
All at the Easy T..
Where you get your test up front
And test your 'test' in the back. "

I use transcend and am very happy with them. I have used HRT clinics for almost 15 years and they are one of the best and easiest to deal with. SO MANY people are misunderstanding the DEA potential rule. Yes I think it's BS to need a script period but I don't run the world.

If you read the proposal you, worst case scenario, will have to go to your local PCP and get a physical form filled our by your Dr. and fax it to the HRT clinic docs, this is what I had to do prior to covid rule change. OR you go once a year to the clinic and see them face to face. The local Dr. physical/referral is very easy and not a bad idea to have a local Dr. you are a patient of incase you need to see one quickly for something unrelated.

Based on the Defy prices listed above transcend is a better deal for straight TC TRT.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws