over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

delayed orgasm low or high estro??>

whoremoan

Registered
whilst on tren... is it usually high or low estro that brings on the delayed orgasm?
or high prolactin?
or just the fact tren destroys cardio haha

Not an answer youre gonna like but it's all of them. High prolactin, high estrogen, and low estrogen all affect orgasm.

Prolactin, take cabergoline at .125mg twice per week and you will not have any issues

I actually saw a pretty ridiculous study where they concluded that obese men statistically performed longer in bed than men with normal or low body fat... they attributed it to the higher amounts of estrogen in overweight males... take that as you will. It might be in my head but when running higher adex I think I finish faster and am too sensitive to sensations... but that's more likely because no one gets as hard and full when e2 is low. So it could very well be estrogen

I know EQ can make it hard to finish. And 19-nors obviously are notorious for making it impossible to finish. I'd try running slightly more of an AI or adding mast or proviron... if that doesn't work try treating prolactin with caber (don't bother with Prami since most claim that has less sexual benefits but I really don't actually know on that one).

I actually saw a pretty ridiculous study where they concluded that obese men statistically performed longer in bed than men with normal or low body fat... they attributed it to the higher amounts of estrogen in overweight males... take that as you will. It might be in my head but when running higher adex I think I finish faster and am too sensitive to sensations... but that's more likely because no one gets as hard and full when e2 is low. So it could very well be estrogen

I know EQ can make it hard to finish. And 19-nors obviously are notorious for making it impossible to finish. I'd try running slightly more of an AI or adding mast or proviron... if that doesn't work try treating prolactin with caber (don't bother with Prami since most claim that has less sexual benefits but I really don't actually know on that one).

I remember reading that study regarding obese man last longer than leaner men. I don't know what to make about that, I think there's more at play than we can realize. Orgasms I think, are just as mental as they are physical.

I remember reading that study regarding obese man last longer than leaner men. I don't know what to make about that, I think there's more at play than we can realize. Orgasms I think, are just as mental as they are physical.

well yeh, but think about it; their overweight; cardiovascular would be screwed, so running out of breathe would be slowing everything down

but yeah definetly agree with the estro floating around in overweight

Not an answer youre gonna like but it's all of them. High prolactin, high estrogen, and low estrogen all affect orgasm.

haha nail on the head .... but i was sure i read somewhere its more likely low estro, because you need the estrogen to make the semen, and if its too high; you wont want sex in the first place ... also something to do with serotonin?

i could be way off, it was just something i read and made sense

Its most likely due to prolactin. Or sometimes estrogen too low.

When prepping as soon as I add adex at higher doses (1mg ED) 4 weeks out from a show I dont get as hard and cannot finish for the life of me, even doing my self my shoulder gives out haha:eek:.

As soon as I stop taking the Adex maybe 6-10 days later bam sex drive is back full swing.

Deca does that to me to so i always run caber alongside to avoid that.

This has been an adult life mystery for me. I have delayed ejaculation, not related to Estro., prolactin. I have made experiments fluctuating hormones over a period of time, as well as completely clean for over a year, same issue. Unfortunately all medicine and supplement industry is focus in premature ejaculation and not a lot has been done on delayed ejaculation. It makes me thing my issue is psychological/neurotransmitter/hormone related. As far as hormone, I'm referring to something like norepinephrine/adrenaline something in that field. I used to queue myself perfectly without a problem with my ex wife years ago. After divorce as I started dating random girls, the problem was born to this day.

Screw it ... take two hours to pop and beat that pussy up

Its most likely due to prolactin. Or sometimes estrogen too low.

When prepping as soon as I add adex at higher doses (1mg ED) 4 weeks out from a show I dont get as hard and cannot finish for the life of me, even doing my self my shoulder gives out haha:eek:.

As soon as I stop taking the Adex maybe 6-10 days later bam sex drive is back full swing.

Deca does that to me to so i always run caber alongside to avoid that.

very informative post it! hahaha !

also do you ever get withdrawels from caber? as it does mess with dopamine....

i love tren, and ive never used caber once

if it wasnt for depression stories ive heard after caber i would give it a go

This has been an adult life mystery for me. I have delayed ejaculation, not related to Estro., prolactin. I have made experiments fluctuating hormones over a period of time, as well as completely clean for over a year, same issue. Unfortunately all medicine and supplement industry is focus in premature ejaculation and not a lot has been done on delayed ejaculation. It makes me thing my issue is psychological/neurotransmitter/hormone related. As far as hormone, I'm referring to something like norepinephrine/adrenaline something in that field. I used to queue myself perfectly without a problem with my ex wife years ago. After divorce as I started dating random girls, the problem was born to this day.

ahhh bit of a messy divorce? yes i could see this being a huge factor... thing is the random girls prob think your a sex god, delayed ejaculation is way better than premature....

Orgasm are more tightly regulated by neurotransmitters, serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, acetylcholine, ect. Serotonin is thought to be the mediator of orgasms, or lack thereof (anorgasmia).

Sex hormones are intertwined with neurotransmitters, although they're generally not the culprit of our orgasms.

ahhh bit of a messy divorce? yes i could see this being a huge factor... thing is the random girls prob think your a sex god, delayed ejaculation is way better than premature....

Not at all bro. Actually was extremely easy. In order to avoid mess, I left her everything, just signed the papers and I left. I wanted my freedom and peace. No lawyers, nothing. Just court date in which only she went because there were no disagreements. LOL. That was 10 years ago.

When I was able to take a TrenE I could never get enough putang, that was my only other than that above 400mg a week everybody was pencil neck.

very informative post it! hahaha !

also do you ever get withdrawels from caber? as it does mess with dopamine....

i love tren, and ive never used caber once

if it wasnt for depression stories ive heard after caber i would give it a go

I never got withdrawals or depression. Mind i used it 5 or 6 weeks and stop when i stopped the tren, also was taking .25 x 2 a week instead of .5 x 2 as is mostly suggested.

I always start low and build up from there IF i have to.

Not at all bro. Actually was extremely easy. In order to avoid mess, I left her everything, just signed the papers and I left. I wanted my freedom and peace. No lawyers, nothing. Just court date in which only she went because there were no disagreements. LOL. That was 10 years ago.

You just reminded me I don't want to get married.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131