YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Delczeg training system PDF free for everybody.

yeah, I have no idea where he was going with that one, my Branch comment was regarding his style of training i.e. loose, somewhat sloppy form, that obviously gets results

but not a WISE way to train imo.
i think ronnie colemans style of training is bout as loose form as you would want to have
i think Branch coulda used less weight, less momentum and stimulated just as much muscle. safer to boot.
-F

To heavy and sloppy can cause injuries , some injuries can stay with you for rest of life.

Branch had a very noticeable right lat injury, not sure if it was torn or nerves but stuck out like a sore thumb

We have no idea what Branch's mind muscle connection was so we're all just guessing.
And Branch wasn't an injured freak, the worst injury he ever had was from falling off of a horse...

Branch had problems with his back in his las competitive years, not a direct tear injury, but probably muscle retraction due to age and the inability to properly stimulate that area. But you can look at Jonhie Jackson, who trained with Branch, and his back still looks amazing, but legs were always small, while Branch always had amazing legs.

Genetics seems to be more determining than training style in explaining these facts.

Branch had problems with his back in his las competitive years, not a direct tear injury, but probably muscle retraction due to age and the inability to properly stimulate that area. But you can look at Jonhie Jackson, who trained with Branch, and his back still looks amazing, but legs were always small, while Branch always had amazing legs.
It’s like when people say to train a certain way or take a certain drug to get a certain look. It really all just comes down to genetics
Genetics seems to be more determining than training style in explaining these facts.

It’s like when people say to train a certain way or take a certain drug to get a certain look. It all just comes down to genetics

Branch is a great bodybuilder, I liked his look at his first Pro contest.

It’s like when people say to train a certain way or take a certain drug to get a certain look. It all just comes down to genetics
If some one did not borne with the best muscle shapes you shouldn’t let them limit you. You can still build muscle if you’re long-limbed or short-limbed and regardless of your frame, but you might have to work a little harder if your anatomy is less favorable.

How many injuries has Branch had over the course of his career? I honestly have no idea, but if the answer's NONE I'd say it's a great way to train. All this 'full range of motion, gotta feel the muscle working' dogma is a load of malarkey if you ask me! You shouldn't 'feel' anything but sick to your stomach
did i ever mention branch had an injury?
nope.
i said it wasnt a WISE way to train.
-F

Yes the genetics is a big part but with hard work even people with a average genetics can be excellent bodybuilders.

One of the few times I don’t agree with you.

Or . . . Define an excellent bodybuilder please .

Kinda wonder what Branch's back would've looked like if he increased his ROM on his rowing movements. Many might disagree but you really have to get your elbows back to properly execute a row. If you don't do rows then you're only other avenue to a nice thick valley-esque looking back is DLs and some type of heavy pull (Cleans & Snatch/Pull variations), which i'm nearly certain he didn't do. Something tells me Branch wasn't too big on discussing training technique.

Branch often looked like he had some problems with holding too much water in his back. Seemed to rarely dry out back there and we all know he was able to come in crazy condition so that might have been down to bad luck and genetics. Back seemed to be Branch's achilles heel in his career. Anyway, i always felt Branch could have gone further than he did but injuries and time ran out as it often does. Accomplished a lot for his structure though. Seems like he's done well for himself post-bodybuilding so good for him.

The way Branch trained was completely insane and not sustainable with human genetics. He trained the way he did because he liked it, not necessarily because it was the most effective method (his words).

The fact that people have to blurt out, "I prefer this type of training..." in response to this an effective training routine posted here seems unnecessary.

All training methods that have been successful have something to teach and what works for each individual will almost always be a little or a lot different, especially because training has to evolve over time, both as you become more advanced and as you age, sometimes both at the same time.

The most common and biggest fail I have seen most people do with their training is to just stick with one single philosophy/method.

Thanks Emeric! I'll definitely take stuff from this.

The way Branch trained was completely insane and not sustainable with human genetics. He trained the way he did because he liked it, not necessarily because it was the most effective method (his words).

The fact that people have to blurt out, "I prefer this type of training..." in response to this an effective training routine posted here seems unnecessary.

All training methods that have been successful have something to teach and what works for each individual will almost always be a little or a lot different, especially because training has to evolve over time, both as you become more advanced and as you age, sometimes both at the same time.

The most common and biggest fail I have seen most people do with their training is to just stick with one single philosophy/method.

You must've missed the point of the "blurt". It's uncommon for anyone to have the luxury of training in a 'threesome' situation on a regular basis in order to take advantage of such a training method. This is no dig against Emeric as the science is there but the practicality isn't. Who knows, maybe some Arthur Jones genius type will invent a line of equipment based on his training model and bring Emeric's negatives routine to the masses

Great post I agree 100% 👏

How many injuries has Branch had over the course of his career? I honestly have no idea, but if the answer's NONE I'd say it's a great way to train. All this 'full range of motion, gotta feel the muscle working' dogma is a load of malarkey if you ask me! You shouldn't 'feel' anything but sick to your stomach
I like somewhere in the middle. I am not going to use 2lb DBs on laterals so I can really feel the reps and use a ridiculous range of motion but I also do not want to look like a grandfather clock doing reps I cannot even feel in the target muscle.

I like somewhere in the middle. I am not going to use 2lb DBs on laterals so I can really feel the reps and use a ridiculous range of motion but I also do not want to look like a grandfather clock doing reps I cannot even feel in the target muscle.

You will gain muscle from any type training. If you don`t feel the muscle than I think you mind and muscle conation is off. Go to page 5 on my system. Also try to practices with out lessening to music.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131