over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Delima

I apologize, did not read through everyones responses, but i simply feel you are going to be such a poor excuse for a mate without TRT that she will come around.

Whether with her or not, you are someday going to have to come off and if you dont find a way soon of appreciating the non jacked up version of you, its going to be when the train your on wrecks.

Its the other side of the game you have played.

but you are not alone,

but as hard as you hit it, the assumption is that you are never going to live happily without extraneous test.

IPG

Last edited:
It almost sounds like she wants you to choose the drugs over her so that she'll have a guilt free exit from the relationship. She'll come out of it smelling like a rose and she'll be able to tell everyone that she wanted it to work but you just wouldn't give up the drugs. Then comes the "oh you poor thing" pity party.

I always wonder why some people just call it quits on themselves physically one day.
I know for women, a lot of them do it after a pregnancy. They get big, lose hope, and just give up completely.
I am 30 now, at that age where a lot of my friends are going over to the 'other side'....... the side with beer guts and no longer caring about appearance.

I never quite understood how or why this happens to so many people. I see a lot of people give up when they are married, like they were only doing it to attract a mate. I always want to be in shape, so I obviously still train even though I am married. I want my wife to be happy with me too, and I expect her to 'keep herself up' for me.

You can still worry about your appearance and stay incredibly fit without drugs no matter the age. It might be harder, and you might not be as big, but there is a lot more to life. When we die, do you think we will think "wow, i just have really upped my tren on that last cycle"? I will care more about how much I was loved and returned it.

one thing you should consider is that going from 3g of gear to 150mg of test a week will have you looking like an average joe. you will most for the most part look "normal". which will make your wife happy...
I was 250 natural in the winter, bulking and eating heavy befoer any juice, just not as dialed, so my normal is still better than most.

if you are prone to being chubby, you will have to diet superhard to stay at the same body bf. whereas with 3grams of gear diet can be a little laxer.

Its impossable for me to get chubby, same reason I cant break 265...Naturaly skinny with great bone structcher

also strength will go down. are you mentally ready to go back to being Clark Kent? put your nerd glasses on now.
Strenth has never been my goal, looking strong is.

I would start telling your wife that you want a quiet summer next summer, no more partying and crap. if she believes you then you can buy yourself some time with the whole gear situation.
I'm the worst liar, never had a need for it.......till now
I do plan on hrt for a few mnths then 500t and some deca for the winter then off till summer then 500t and some primo come summer.
But promising I wont party once a week for the 12 weeks of summer would be just plain wrong and a decieptfull lie which would lead to more problems.

like you said, she hates the attention you get from being built. Don't put yourselves in situations where it could be an issue.

and IMO if some girl tried to lick a drink off me in front of my wife, I would STOP her and tell her that I am married. I would be livid if some random dude licked my wife's stomach.

It really did catch me off gaurd and took less than a second, both times.

that's disrespectful and you should NEVER disrespect your wife in public, bro. It pisses me off just thinking about if it ever happened to me.

I just read this post before i wrote my last post. sorry about that

Some dude rubbing y wife's shoulders would piss me off. I would not have handled it good, especially if I was drinking.
Trust me I'm a natural born asskicker and in the past you couldnt even look at me funny, now I give the guy a chance to relize and appoligize before he ends up on a gurnee....Just like Dave1

at this point I think if you guys really want to avoid a lot of your issues just stay home during the summers. lol
What kind of life would that be. I'm not a passafist and want nothin to do with anyone who is.

What it sounds like in every post so far by OP, is that when something involves the wife he has to hold back from killing someone, But when something happens to him the wife should be more understanding and not get so insecure about it. (thats just my .02 and I could be way off here)
True and false, I did want to kill that guy but realzed he had no idea who he was touching, shit happens to everyone just more often its me.

Concreter, if you really loved your wife and wanted to save your marriage while still being able to stay on the gym juice. Then I would find a more "family friendly place" to have your summer vacations at. It sounds like the place you are frequenting is not working out for you or your wife. Granted, based on your comment where some guy was rubbing her shoulders and she didnt get pissed at the guy. It sounds like the two of you have issues and have to start off some place new, some place nuetral. Then and only then I believe can you really find out if it's her or you who is at fault.

There is no easy and fast solution to your dilema. BUT again, I believe if you start off some place new with a fresh start can you get back to making your marriage strong and whole again.

Good luck my friend.

Your exactly right, and we do family vacations and outings.
Fishing, camping we did the orlando parks in the spring and visited Atlantis a number of times. Theres still nothin wrong with hitting the beach for the air and water show or boating and stopping for lunch at the devils island, you guess it. Its just pictures like any movie star Allstar or superhero would be subject to. Its innocent!!
I'm not lusting over any women I l;ove my wife and am completly satisfied with her and her only...It can just be hard not to click on the ass thread when its right there, after all I'm a healthy red blooded man and then some.
Read back into the posts. CC sounds like the boating issues may be up in
the devils play ground known as blarney island. That place can be a real homewrecker.I'm going to try to get that trt doc I mentioned number when i see my bud today. I guess this doc is very liberal and low hassle. North side of Chi.. T
I would deffinately appreciat it.
I apologize, did not read through everyones responses, but i simply feel you are going to be such a poor excuse for a mate without TRT that she will come around.
Thanks, I think

ether with her or not, you are someday going to have to come off and if you dont find a way soon of appreciating the non jacked up version of you, its going to be when the train your on wrecks.
I have no problem going on hrt, and believe I'll hold my 245lbs with that and some gh, if not under a gram a few mnths a year will suffice.
Its the other side of the game you have played.

but you are not alone,

but as hard as you hit it, the assumption is that you are never going to live happily without extraneous test.

IPG

Really the only option, as when I started 3 yrs ago decided to go that route and avoid the rollercoaster of pct and why not at 44 if it can keep me young, strong and energenic instead of the alternitive.....for 10bucks a week...

It almost sounds like she wants you to choose the drugs over her so that she'll have a guilt free exit from the relationship. She'll come out of it smelling like a rose and she'll be able to tell everyone that she wanted it to work but you just wouldn't give up the drugs. Then comes the "oh you poor thing" pity party.

EXACTLY what happened with my ex.

She wouldnt work things out for 2 more months (after 5 years together) so that I could get on legit HRT therapy. She made my life hell until I couldnt take it anymore and we broke it off. Then word comes back around that shes going around telling everyone that she was so "in love" and wanted us to work but I was a drug addict that chose steroids over her.

She got all the attention and a big pity party all while I was a depressed mess losing my mind by the minute. She completely ruined any positive reputation I had from my home town.

I always thought she was so much better than the rest and if things went sour she wouldnt use that against me but in the end she turned out to be the typical female.

I sure hope a middle ground can be met in this situation, unlike mine. Because if not, things will get ugly very very fast.

You can still worry about your appearance and stay incredibly fit without drugs no matter the age. It might be harder, and you might not be as big, but there is a lot more to life. When we die, do you think we will think "wow, i just have really upped my tren on that last cycle"? I will care more about how much I was loved and returned it.

Where did I mention drugs?

My wife is doing the same, as I have givin up certain things she says I just changed addictions, Steriods are my drug and says its as bad as being a herion junky.
I know I have gone as high as 3 gms which is I guess a bit ludacris but it was for a short time to see if I had what it took to be truly huge.
At 6'2' I figured a ripped 270, it just not in the cards for me and with my job I would revert back to 245-250 anyway..So why fight it.
I decided to be happy at 245 shredded, lighter weights, less food and juice.
Still at 250 test a week I'm addicted to drugs..[steriods,gh and nitros boosters to her are all drugs as bad as herion].In her opinion.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear