over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

delt injection pain

TrenSweater

Registered
I have never had my delt hurt this bad or this long, but i also never shot 3ml of oil in their either , its not the gear because all other sites are fine, any tricks on relieving the pain, going on 4 days now , its not red or warm , i have tried icy hot , massaging it , nothing working

On my 3rd delt inj I had severe pain.. I dunno if I went too deep or what, 1.5in... but I aspirated and all with no blood or pain, injected no pain, pulled out with no pain but whenever I removed a tiny bit of blood pulled in the syringe.. then all the sudden my arm dies and my delt was in excruciating pain... arm was useless for a week and delt had me in agony. And i have a ridiculously high pain tolerance but this was BAD.... ibuprofen and a heating pad/ice pack helped me live through it all week lol but in the end it just takes time.. you'll be ok bro

I used a 25g pin too , I can't bench , can't do any presses , cannot do much , looks like legs will be getting extra attention this week , worse part is , i just got over a really bad biceps pin, i wish i could just do quads and glutes every day

I used a 25g pin too , I can't bench , can't do any presses , cannot do much , looks like legs will be getting extra attention this week , worse part is , i just got over a really bad biceps pin, i wish i could just do quads and glutes every day

I was going to recommend a 25g or even 27g. I'm currently pinning 6 days per week, twice on a couple of those days, so delts need to be in the rotation for me. I've found that certain areas of my delts are more receptive to 3 cc than others.

3ml make my delts uncomfortable. I did a "bad shot" once, not sure how, but it took 7 days for it to feel better. Advil and time are your friend

I agree with too much gear 3 is alot for a delt I'd stick to around 2..
The most painful shot I ever did was 4cc in my quad i was limping for a good week.

I can get 3 or more into my delts..3 isn't to much you just pinned a bad spot bro...It happens to me sometimes..just randomly an injection site will hurt like hell for a few days...def like the bros said heat pad and advil and time..

Last edited:
Yeah i don't think it was too much.. I pinned 2.5 in delt my second run and it just felt kinda "heavy" for a little bit.. slightly sore later, it was short esters too.

Try lats... did them first time earlier and they're my new fav spot

are calves really that bad ?

Can be, depending on the volume of your gastroc, the volume of the bolus and the compound being used. Had some that would cripple me and others that weren't too bad.

try pecs & give the delts a rest. does it hurt bad enough u cant work?

1.5" is kinda deep for a delt inject.

I stick with either 1" or 1/2" if I'm only doing .5cc.

Also, I have found much less soreness in the delt if I keep the inject to less than 2cc.

Peace
Z

1.5" is kinda deep for a delt inject.

I stick with either 1" or 1/2" if I'm only doing .5cc.

Also, I have found much less soreness in the delt if I keep the inject to less than 2cc.

Peace
Z

agree with this, same for me....

Delt location is my diagnosis for myself, if I accidentally pin to low close to tricep connection I get a lot of pain and the muscle knots up, but if I get in middle to upper delt I don't have pain or even feel needle go in

For me personally, 3mls is too much in one spot. For people with shoulders that are already beat up from training, I don't think is is a real good idea to further perpetuate any imbalances by injecting a shit load of gear into one spot on a regular basis or for extended periods..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws