over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

delt injections

doktorspok

Registered
hey guys whats good to put in the delts? some say just water base , others say oil is ok, what kind of gear can i nject in delts and how much?

thanks DOK

both are fine to use. I have gone a high as 2cc in the delts. Dont forget that there are 3 heads to the delts. From my understanding is that you can shoot up 2cc in each head for a total of 6cc.

HMM?

I shot 50mg of fina in my left delt yesterday and it swelled up pretty bad, No pain just looks bad. I used a 23g x 1.5 pin but just went in 1 inch. So I am not doing that again. Sorry I cant help much. I would stick with the glutes, thighs, or traps.

:)

i did one before

i hit them last week 1 cc in each of test/eq no pain , but my friend said to becarful of abcesses, just got me worried, i used a 25/1 in pin

Delts are no worse than sticking any other bodypart. Anything that will cause soreness or swelling will probably do so in any other site also. Ive done 3cc in a head no problem.

3 cc's each delt

I've done 3 cc's of Eq and Ara in each one without any problems. This is a great spot to inject, wish I only started sooner.

The only thing I've put in my delts so far is Sust250. A friend of mine had preloaded a slin pin with it then decided not to use it. I warmed it up some and it wasn't too hard to get through the pin. I had no adverse affects with that small of a pin.

MikeS said:
Delts are no worse than sticking any other bodypart. Anything that will cause soreness or swelling will probably do so in any other site also. Ive done 3cc in a head no problem.
Agreed - I've been poking them with 3ml, once a week, of assorted stuff for quite some time now.

xcelbeyond

3 CC'S EACH HEAD

Depending on how big you are, your delts have a wide variety of spots to hit.The rears and fronts are pretty straightforward,but the sides you can go low, high,back to front,middle.There are alot of different angles,as long as you aspirate you will be fine.I have gone as deep as 1 1/2 in 23g to as shallow as 1/2 in 27g pin. 3 cc's a couple times a week in the delts if you shoot alot of gear is no problem,all the upper body work moves the oil pretty quickly and any soreness and swelling disappears just as fast.To me it is the best spot on the body to shoot,and ever since I started doing it my delts look much bigger with alot of separation between heads.

definately, i dont use SEO oils, but i do shoot my gear in side delts, and love it, very easy to do and effective

I've gone as high as 3cc's in the medial delt a week and had no problems. the only time it got shitty was when I tried to dump 2cc's of T-400 and 1cc/100mg fina at once. don't try that shit. but other than that bro. don't stress the delt. it's probley my favorit place to inject because it soo damn easy. that and the quads. the only problem you may run into with the delt's is that it's not a huge muscle group. so you don't have a ton of space to move injection points around. so you may get alot of scare tissue in the area. but if you can handle hammering through it, tear it up bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

great

thanks for the info guys, now how do i find the front and rear delt inj points, i hit the side delts, but dont know how to find the front or rear heads.
DOK

bro, if can't find the front head of your dlt you shouldn't be using gear.*L* just fuckin with ya bro. raise your arm up like your going to do a front lat raise and you should be able to feel if not see the front head contract and raise up. just remember, it's not as big as the medial delt. so you don't want to go and dump a ton of trash in it the first time or so. and the rear delt is a little different. but once you find you to do it, it no problem.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

thanks

thanks, BTY, lol, yeah i know where it is, just wanted to know how to find the right spot, thanks . so iwould do the same for the rear delt? move it straight out to the side paralell to the floor.

DOK

A lot of guys just shoot the side of the delt and end up with a big knot or bulge like the guy below. If you shoot daily or weekly, move 1" to the front or rear each time. If you shoot in your anterior delt on Monday, by Thursday you should be in your rear delt. The amount you can put in each head depends on your size, I can't put more than 3cc's every 4-5 days w/o a noticable buldge. By rotating sites I can put about 8cc's in each delt each week.

How you shouldn't look.
**broken link removed**

Delt Injections

I have done delt site shots for about 6 weeks with oils and have had no problem. The only drawback I have come across is that a smaller diameter pin is used and depending on what you use, it can take some time to inject.

Mako

I simulate a rear delt movement to get it to contract. that way I can see were to pin it. the only problem I personally run into with my rear delt and I'm sure others do as well, is that I can't hit it on my own. I have small hands and can't hold the pin still and asperate at the same time. so I have to have my girl or my brother do them for me. I have the same problem with my glut injections. but give it a try bro and see how it turns out for ya. let me know what you think.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

thanks

hit the sides again last night, gonna hit the fronts tomorrow

DOK

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics