over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide???

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used this?? I have a bitch of a time sleeping. I'm currently using Lunesta. It works ok but I drag ass in the morning. I've tried True Protiens stuff didn't help much. honestly I've tried everything. Hoping someone has some experiance with this.
Thanks!

I plan on ordering some today.
Type it into google and you will see some people's results with it on other forums.
Some people didn't like it, but others reported deep sleep for 9-10 hours and feeling very refreshed.

Without getting into too many specifics, I've had much better results using Tyric-6 in combination with gabapentin:D You heard it here first!

I heard it needs to be shot IM to work... has anyone used it subq?

IM otherwise( rats abdomen will look like warzone with hints of blue and purple and green ( I can't stress this enough!) This product will have little to no effect subq not too mention the welts that take forever to dissapate! please don't do it unless your rat is planning on microdosing at 10mcg which is close to being almost pointless?

Now Keto76 the fictional character who does not exist in the real world will give you his newest science experiment conducted on his rat who sleeps on a horrible mattress and may be micro-dosing Albuterol ,thyroid medications, and things that elevate body temperature and blood pressure. Keto's second week regarding sleep study using Tyric-6 and the greatest snake oil medication lawsuit to go down in the history of Pfizer "Neurontin" aka Gabapentin has had incredible results to say the least, While I don't believe gabapentin will cure Cancer anytime soon I have always been an advocate and I do believe it has limitless boundary's in the areas of sleep study as well as hitting GABA receptors.

My rat takes his tyric-6 dose at 25mcg IM (1month supply consists of 25 I.U.'s recon however you like my rat prefers 4cc's of BW makes a nice ratio so my rat says?......... combined with (Gabapentin preferred dose is 1600mg, this is an important dosage in trying to aquire or hit Stage 3 REM!)

3 nights a week(Mon,Wed,Fri,3 on 4 off in a cyclical fashion helps from building tolerance) Did I mention a slight feeling of pure "naughtiness"
I will be borrowing or (stealing) a sleep lab for sleep study to see how effective it is on my colleagues as it has been on my rat! I believe I may be on to something as well as crossing the blood brain barrier crossing the BBB with this!
I shall keep everyone posted...................

my research has shown that moderate dose of phenibut allows for a lower dose of gabapentin. currently dosing @ 125mg phenibut 600mg gabapentin and tyric-6 dose which i'm not certain on. my vial was recon'ed with 6ml, or 600units with a 100unit pin so 1/30th of that is 20 units in a 100unit pin. it works. i also take breaks. sometimes i add 100mcg dsip but only when i can kinda sleep in the next morn.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws