over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Delta sleep inducing peptide

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I used this for the first time last night, 100mcg before bed.
I didn't notice falling asleep any faster than usual, but I did sleep much deeper.
When I woke in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I was dreaming before I got up and really felt like I was struggling to pull myself out of the dream state in order to get up and pee.
It was not my imagination at all, it was a weird feeling that is hard to describe.
I woke an hour earlier than usual and felt very awake, as if my sleep had been so deep that I didn't need anymore.
It was very interesting, I will try again tonight and see if I get similar effects.

Keep us updated! I am also interested in this peptide as I've always had sleep issue. Interested to hear how it continues to work.

I used this for the first time last night, 100mcg before bed.
I didn't notice falling asleep any faster than usual, but I did sleep much deeper.
When I woke in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I was dreaming before I got up and really felt like I was struggling to pull myself out of the dream state in order to get up and pee.
It was not my imagination at all, it was a weird feeling that is hard to describe.
I woke an hour earlier than usual and felt very awake, as if my sleep had been so deep that I didn't need anymore.
It was very interesting, I will try again tonight and see if I get similar effects.

I ran this peptide a few years ago. It gives you weird dreams, that's for sure.

i tried it i went 150mcg and nothing. i was hoping that it would.

I've ran a bottle or 2 of this pep before. GWP's at 250mcg and it always put me down for the count. Everytime I would use it my wife would tell me I was talking crazy shit in my sleep. I love it I actually just ordered 2 more bottles today.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

To anyone that has used this.

Is there any morning hangover? How long does it take to "shake it off" in the morning?

To anyone that has used this.

Is there any morning hangover? How long does it take to "shake it off" in the morning?

The only thing I feel in the morning is refreshed. I don't think the half life is very long from what I've read. I think I read its only like 15 - 20 min but who knows how reliable the source I read it was?

I used 2 bottles of this a year ago and never noticed any positive effect on my sleep. Oxerin-A works! Helps with sleep and more rested feeling the next day!

I used 2 bottles of this a year ago and never noticed any positive effect on my sleep. Oxerin-A works! Helps with sleep and more rested feeling the next day!

Doesn't Oxerin-A increase your hunger? That might not be something he's looking for.

Doesn't Oxerin-A increase your hunger? That might not be something he's looking for.

I haven't noticed any hunger increase.

I haven't noticed any hunger increase.

Sweet that's the one reason I haven't tried that, otherwise it sounded pretty promising. I just don't wanna be any hungrier than I already am, I can't possibly afford a bigger safeway bill! :)

Any updates?
I'm one who has a HARD time falling asleep. I have been on Ambien for years and would like to kick that crap, but havent found anything thats worked well.
Thanks!

Any updates?
I'm one who has a HARD time falling asleep. I have been on Ambien for years and would like to kick that crap, but havent found anything thats worked well.
Thanks!

It doesn't help me fall asleep, it just makes me sleep deeper.
I get sleep paralysis sometimes, when my brain wakes up seconds earlier than my body.... it can be a scary feeling because I want to get up, but I am stuck. Its an odd feeling. I have had it on and off my whole life, but the delta peptide makes it happen more often.
It is definitely putting me into a deeper sleep than normal.

It doesn't help me fall asleep, it just makes me sleep deeper.
I get sleep paralysis sometimes, when my brain wakes up seconds earlier than my body.... it can be a scary feeling because I want to get up, but I am stuck. Its an odd feeling. I have had it on and off my whole life, but the delta peptide makes it happen more often.
It is definitely putting me into a deeper sleep than normal.

Wow man.. I remember only 1 time in my life where I woke up before my body did.. I was laying there scared shitless.. Only lasted a few seconds, but seemed like a lifetime..
Appreciate the info bro!

We just got this in and Wow is all I have to say. I guess how should I put this. I tested 100mcg's for the first time on my rat. It didn't put him to sleep any faster but that was the deepest longest rest I can remember my rat having. My rat woke up tried to turn over and it was like he was still dreaming can barely remember. It was different than anything my rat has taken. No doubt this stuff works.

We just got this in and Wow is all I have to say. I guess how should I put this. I tested 100mcg's for the first time on my rat. It didn't put him to sleep any faster but that was the deepest longest rest I can remember my rat having. My rat woke up tried to turn over and it was like he was still dreaming can barely remember. It was different than anything my rat has taken. No doubt this stuff works.

Nice I might need to test this out with an ambien

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity