over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Denis Cyplenkov, World Record Biceps Curl

John Cena also has the similar look. Strong brow features, giant hands, and one of the strongest wrestlers in the WWE.

WQHynIV.jpg

In BJJ, I once rolled with a guy who sounded like Michael Clarke Duncan, was 6'4+ and had the biggest physical frame I'd ever seen on someone, giant hands, crazy wide clavicles. He wasn't crazy jacked, but I was like a little kid trying to out grapple a grown man. He gently guillotined me multiple times, and shook my hand after the round. I asked him how much strength he actually used for the takedown and, and he said he was going light that day. Weird weird experience.

You get used to seeing average folks at Target or Walmart, and sometimes forget that there's guys like that out there too
That picture almost looks photo shopped, his hand is huge! Never noticed that before.

I watch tons of competitive armwrestling.

Denis is overcoming an injury and just now back to training the last 6-8 months.

If he can get back to top form the match between him and Levan Saginashvili would show us who the greatest of all time is. I watch a lot of Armbets.tv youtube vids and Ive been really into the scene for about 7 years now.

All respect to John Brzenk of course speaking of GOAT status

Whether you like Nick or not is immaterial, I'm just posting it as a reference for this. And I'm mostly posting it because, after seeing this, I told myself, "he's gotta be short to be that thick, he looks short as hell". Nope, dude is like 6', that's just how insanely thick this dude is.

Anyway, new world record. Look at this fuckin guy.

Its not a new record. This happened years ago I believe. Denis isnt in top form right now

Dave Chafee beat Cyplenkov the last time they pulled. Dave is EXTREMELY strong. His only weakness is defending against the King's move. NO ONE has beaten him in conventional armwrestling in a half decade now, including Cyplenkov. Right now, the only man who has a chance of beating Levan is Dave. I know Dave personally, as he is part of Team Relentless in Erie PA, where I practice (although it's been a while). I've been there to pull many times. While Levan may look stronger than Dave due to his greater size, he is not. I believe Dave has the strongest hook in the world; a belief shared by many of the world's top armwrestlers (Costadinov, for example, who qualified for the Top 8 this year). Dave's genetic structure...from a muscular attachment standpoint, is superior to Levan's. This is why he is able to generate more (likely) back pressure than Levan. One of the most important factors is back-pressure strength (curling strength, basically) is the length of the brachioradialis muscle. Dave's attaches half-way down his forearm (or more), while Levan's is maybe half as long. Brachioradialis length is the #1 reason Oleg Zhohk had some of the greatest back-pressure in the world prior to his near fatal car accident. Th guy only weighed about 190 pounds and had, maybe, 17.5 inch arms...and likely smaller. However, his forearms were freakish...specifically his crazy long brachioradialis, which attached down at his wrist!

The point here is that Dave had a much longer brachioradialis muscle than Levan and can therefor, I believe, generate at least as much and likely more, back-pressure than Levan. We already known Dave's hand is crazy strong as well...as is his side pressure. So, as long as Levan doesn't sink into a King's Move (which is doubtful because Eastern European and Asians despise the King's Move), Dave has a VERY good chance of beating Levan. Like I said above, Dave beat Cyplenkov when he was at his very best. No one has ever done that before--only Dave. When it comes to conventional armwrestling (no King's Move bullshit), Dave sits at the top of the heap, which is why he was rated #1 in the world (just a year or two ago) until he lost to the King's Move. This makes Dave and Levan are a true super match. Who will win? I think Dave will pull out the win, but unlike most other matches, in which we can gauge who might win based on how each man fared against mutual opponents, neither Dave nor Levan have ever any of the same men (at the upper level)! This makes it very difficult to gauge who will come out on top. One thing we do know, though, is that both athletes have beaten the very best in their federations with ease.

Just to give you an idea of how strong Dave actually is, there is an online YouTube video of him curling 5 plates on the Preacher Machine for 4-5 reps...with ONE ARM! If you've ever used that machine before, then you know that each 45 plates provides at least 35 of resistance. Therefore, he was able to curl at least 175 pounds...with one arm...4-5 times. That is insane. A few moths ago, when he was training for the match with Levan (prior to the Corona virus resulting in the match's postponement), he was doing side pressure training with 300 pounds of band resistance...and he broke the bands!!! 300 pounds worth of bands literally snapped all at once. As far as side-pressure is concerned, 150 pounds is considered very good (among pros), while 200 pounds is considered upper-world class. Now imagine 300 pounds. I am unaware of ANYONE who has ever done that before, so breaking 300 pounds of bands is unreal.

You see, unlike so many people today, Dave doesn't doesn't record and showcase his lifts on YouTube for the whole world to see (it's very rare). He keeps quiet, trains hard and lets the results speak for themselves.

Yea totally agree with you....on two fronts....Chaffee is pretty much the Hoss in the sport in the USA as far as it comes to horsepower....what sucks is that the "kings move" (in my opinion) is ruining the sport of arm wrestling. Now you have guys like Devon and Michael Todd using this on guys like Chaffee because they really cannot beat him the "conventional way". Just for anyone who might not know what the "kings move" is ...its a strategy used by guys where instead of being beat, they squat down at the table really low and let their arm almost straighten in a "lock"....its very hard to pin someone in that ploy because you almost have to break their arm to do it. The reigning champ Michael Todd who has damaged/broken his elbow too many times to count has a "bone lock" for lack of better words that doesnt allow his arm to extend straight...so he has used the "Kings Move" religiously to wear guys out at the table....IMO again it really kind of puts a damper on what the sport is about. You can see him use it here against Chaffee (especially at the 8:00 mark) ... Todd cant hang with Chaffee on sheer power so he squats down to where his chin is at the table and locks his arm and wears Chaffee out. I really think the sport of Arm Wrestling needs to come to some sort of decision on this or its going to get really ugly with future super matches being two guys just doing kings moves on each other going forward.

8:00 mark

Yea totally agree with you....on two fronts....Chaffee is pretty much the Hoss in the sport in the USA as far as it comes to horsepower....what sucks is that the "kings move" (in my opinion) is ruining the sport of arm wrestling. Now you have guys like Devon and Michael Todd using this on guys like Chaffee because they really cannot beat him the "conventional way". Just for anyone who might not know what the "kings move" is ...its a strategy used by guys where instead of being beat, they squat down at the table really low and let their arm almost straighten in a "lock"....its very hard to pin someone in that ploy because you almost have to break their arm to do it. The reigning champ Michael Todd who has damaged/broken his elbow too many times to count has a "bone lock" for lack of better words that doesnt allow his arm to extend straight...so he has used the "Kings Move" religiously to wear guys out at the table....IMO again it really kind of puts a damper on what the sport is about. You can see him use it here against Chaffee (especially at the 8:00 mark) ... Todd cant hang with Chaffee on sheer power so he squats down to where his chin is at the table and locks his arm and wears Chaffee out. I really think the sport of Arm Wrestling needs to come to some sort of decision on this or its going to get really ugly with future super matches being two guys just doing kings moves on each other going forward.

Yeah, in that video I posted earlier you see Devon use it to beat Dave. Looks like a "pussy" move to me. They need to ban that.

Some body features look like it, but must not be too bad because I think he's only about 6 foot 1 inch?

Could be heavy hgh use as an adult, after the growth plates of his bones had closed.
This is what it was. Dennis does not have a pituitary issue. When he was young he had normal sized hands and feet, but as he got bigger and bigger, his hands, feet and brow all grew. He used to be a decent looking guy, but you can you an really see the changes to his facial structure from 15 years ago...not to mention his hands and feet. He was almost certainly being supplied with his GH from a Russian doctor and may have even be paid for by the Russian Gov. The skeletal abnormalities you see are most definitely a result of heavy, long-term GH use.

Anyone else think Devon is the spitting image of Roddy Piper!? Same character in competition too. Adds some excitement to the match.
That match was a pure joke...and everyone in the armwrestling world knows it. The ONLY reason Devon won was because of the King's Move, which many believe should be banned in the sport because it does not rely on strength. If you watch what happens in round one, Dave slams Devon's arm down onto the pad...because Devon did not have enough time to sink down under the table and straighten his arm out. After that, Devon dropped under the table more quickly.

Many people (the majority) believe the King's Move is ruining the sport....and it is. It is a joke of a move. The rules should be amended, especially in WAL (world armwrestling league). Had this match taken place in the PAL, Devon would have lost...because the elbow pads are normal size. In WAL, the elbow pads are over-sized, which allows the athlete to sink deeper into the King's Move.

One way to amend the rules without changing the size of the pads is to call a foul or a loss when an athlete's arm has been fully straightened. After all, if an athletes arm has been fully straightened, how is that even armwrestling anymore? In the match above, you can see that Devon's arm is as straight as a toothpick in every round. Every match should have been considered a win for Dave. Devon used to be highly respected as a puller, but not nearly as much anymore. Yes, everyone still knows he has a ton of knowledge, but these days, every time he can't beat someone with true armwrestling, he just sinks under table and straightens his arm. Devon never used to do this the past, but as guys started passing him by, he resorted to this nonsense in order to try and stay on top....and lost a LOT of respect as a puller. The fact is that there are now MANY armwrestlers that can beat Devon in conventional armwrestling.

Don't get me wrong. Devon is am awesome armwrestler. He is one of the most skilled and knowledgeable guys out there. His only problem is his unwillingness to accept defeat at the hand of superior pullers, which has caused him to start doing what many consider to be cheating (i.e the "King's Move"). He should have just stayed in the 220 lb class and kept armwrestling like a real armwrestler.

So, why haven't the rules been amended yet? Because in WAL, Devon is their star. He has the personality to make armwrestling popular, so they don't want to jeopardize their star player. In other organizations, like the European organizations, they don't have to amend the rules because no high caliber athletes uses the King's Move. They hate it over there. They consider it disrespectful. If any of the top pullers ever tried to do it, they would get severe backlash by both the fans and their fellow pullers alike.

The best (conventional) armwrestlers in the world right now are Dave, Levan and Vitaly.

Couldn't agree with you more. I can't even tell you how angry I get when I see guys do that Move just because the are about to lose. Even Todd Hutchings would have beaten Devon, if it wasn't for the King's. As soon as Devon was about to lose, he sunk right under the table and straightened his arm out...like usual. I don't want to sound like I am knocking Devon...but it irritates me...highly...because Devon used to be one of my favorite pullers. It sucks to see someone you followed for years...who used to pull like a real armwrestler, resorting to the King's Move just to try and stay on top.

Is that really all GH abuse? Wow. What kinda ridiculous dosages cause sides like that?

Whether you like Nick or not is immaterial, I'm just posting it as a reference for this. And I'm mostly posting it because, after seeing this, I told myself, "he's gotta be short to be that thick, he looks short as hell". Nope, dude is like 6', that's just how insanely thick this dude is.

Anyway, new world record. Look at this fuckin guy.

I was interested, until “Nick” started talking. Man, I hate that guy’s stuff. Classic self-proclaimed internet expert.

I´m not into arm wrestling as a sport but a 113kg / 249lbs strict curl is just bloody mind boggling, I hope Dennis makes a full recovery.

I like arm wrestling as a sport but its definitely not for me. I have always got injured anytime I tried it.

No matter what, arm wrestling would give me severe biceps tendinitis. People would think you were being a pussy and just not wanting to wrestle lol. My arm would hurt for two weeks afterwards, sometimes longer, if it tweaked just right...

I like arm wrestling as a sport but its definitely not for me. I have always got injured anytime I tried it.

Oh it tears up the tendons for sure. When the big boys are going at it the pressure from their grip has been known to pop off a thumb nail from time to time.

When I was younger armwrestling was my thing. As I got older I got more into watching the sport and learning its history rather than armwrestling dudes bigger than me at bars

Going to be so interesting today to see what Dave Chaffee does against Levan.....its pretty much the strongest arm wrestler in the USA vs the strongest arm wrestler in Europe.

(I count Devon Larrett as technical....he doesnt have the power of Chaffee in North America....well nobody does)

Wow Levan was insane. 6-0.....going to take a mutant to beat him.

Laletin maybe if he can get large enough.

Dude is huge.

R.jpeg

This is a fun video!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members