over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Denis Cyplenkov, World Record Biceps Curl

USMuscle9403

Registered
Whether you like Nick or not is immaterial, I'm just posting it as a reference for this. And I'm mostly posting it because, after seeing this, I told myself, "he's gotta be short to be that thick, he looks short as hell". Nope, dude is like 6', that's just how insanely thick this dude is.

Anyway, new world record. Look at this fuckin guy.

Fuckin hell :ROFLMAO:

I think in the 310s, weight wise, if I heard correctly.

main-qimg-36e64a0fe6ca094aca8a8713ef259f73.jpeg

That dudes hands look like the paw of a bear or something!

Look at the match about 45 seconds in where it shows his hand grasping the other guy's up close lol JFC

Sorry for amazingly awful music.

One competitor said arm wrestling him is like trying to pull a telephone pole and that the dudes strength is 'frightening' lol

He was an amazing arm wrestler.

He got really sick lately and has a kidney problem and looks like a shadow of himself of late. He is trying to get his health back in order but he lost alot of weight and had some paralysis in his face (people thought he had a stroke but it was a nerve problem)....

I would like to see him get back to normal because someone has to take out 6'4" 375lb Levan Saginashvili who is undefeated. Both Levan Saginashvili and Cyplenkov have what looks like some sort of pituitary gland disorder because they both have somewhat acromeglia features with massive hands and fingers. Put it this way Devon Larratt is an incredible arm wrestler and will go down as a legend in the sport but he went over there and got destroyed by Cyplenkov. Cyplenkov might be the only guy who could give Saginashvlli a run for his money (although there is a 6'7" Russian guy named Vitaly Laletin who really shocked Saginashvilli in their first match last year....guy has big power and if he keeps getting /bigger/stronger might give Saginashvlli a run.

You want to see some crazy arm wrestlers...look up 63 year old Richard Lupkes or look up Levan Saginashvlli who looks like a silverback mountain gorilla

Lupkes shocked the hell out of cyplenkov...cyplenkov usually steamrolls guys but he did an interview and couldnt believe the power Lupkes had (1:22)....its too bad Lupkes is way past his prime.
{put it on silence the music is annoying}

I watched a video on Lupkes right after Cyplenkov, saw the thumbnail and honestly thought it was modified lol.

The genetics of these guys are absolutely amazing, that's actually what's most interesting to me. Cyplenkov looks like Cro Magnon, like you're designing a character in a game and just hit 'max width' on everything. Tendons like steel cables, ten inch wrists. Looks like a dwarf until you learned he was 6'1, 317lbs at his biggest. Larratt looks like not much aside from his albatross wingspan. Then you have what would genuinely seem to be small guys competing with the best. We always arm wrestled in high school, I was always second to a skinny kid with long arms!

I watched that vid just after he posted it. He is miles ahead of anyone else for the record. He is built for it and his arms/hands are super thick. As posted quite a few arm wrestlers have some sort of pituitary gland disorder because they have enormous hands/fingers. I will never arm wrestle again as I fear not being able to train properly. I never arm wrestled anyway but someone in work years ago asked me and I realized just how important technique was as he showed me afterwards. Although when I went to Spain the other year and I was drunk at 5am there were 2 Spanish guy who obviously worked out. I never do macho crap when drunk but they were nice guys so I agreed and I beat them both. Then another bystander asked so I beat him and then the 2 Spanish guys again. Anyway I woke up the next day and I couldn't move my right arm and my shoulder was fucked so never again :eek:

He was pretty good. He had major kidney issues that he attributed to genetics and others to his steroid usage. Probably a little bit of both. In any case, I think he's trying to make a come back. Don't think he'll ever be as good as he was though. Looks like his body is pretty beat up.

Acromegaly?

I´m not into arm wrestling as a sport but a 113kg / 249lbs strict curl is just bloody mind boggling, I hope Dennis makes a full recovery.

Acromegaly?
Some body features look like it, but must not be too bad because I think he's only about 6 foot 1 inch?

Could be heavy hgh use as an adult, after the growth plates of his bones had closed.

I've noticed that when you see these types of genetics, they're often in guys that are Soviet bloc. Vladimir Klitchko, etc. Pituitary issues more common there? Some other sort of genetic anomaly?

Also, almost all of us of European descent have a measurable amount of Neanderthal DNA. I'm not trying to be funny, here... They didn't die off that long ago and it speaks absolutely NOTHING of intelligence or modernism, maybe these guys have a bit more?

I'm sure these guys are no strangers to GH but I don't think that's the whole story.

He was an amazing arm wrestler.

He got really sick lately and has a kidney problem and looks like a shadow of himself of late. He is trying to get his health back in order but he lost alot of weight and had some paralysis in his face (people thought he had a stroke but it was a nerve problem)....

I would like to see him get back to normal because someone has to take out 6'4" 375lb Levan Saginashvili who is undefeated. Both Levan Saginashvili and Cyplenkov have what looks like some sort of pituitary gland disorder because they both have somewhat acromeglia features with massive hands and fingers. Put it this way Devon Larratt is an incredible arm wrestler and will go down as a legend in the sport but he went over there and got destroyed by Cyplenkov. Cyplenkov might be the only guy who could give Saginashvlli a run for his money (although there is a 6'7" Russian guy named Vitaly Laletin who really shocked Saginashvilli in their first match last year....guy has big power and if he keeps getting /bigger/stronger might give Saginashvlli a run.

You want to see some crazy arm wrestlers...look up 63 year old Richard Lupkes or look up Levan Saginashvlli who looks like a silverback mountain gorilla
Dave Chafee beat Cyplenkov the last time they pulled. Dave is EXTREMELY strong. His only weakness is defending against the King's move. NO ONE has beaten him in conventional armwrestling in a half decade now, including Cyplenkov. Right now, the only man who has a chance of beating Levan is Dave. I know Dave personally, as he is part of Team Relentless in Erie PA, where I practice (although it's been a while). I've been there to pull many times. While Levan may look stronger than Dave due to his greater size, he is not. I believe Dave has the strongest hook in the world; a belief shared by many of the world's top armwrestlers (Costadinov, for example, who qualified for the Top 8 this year). Dave's genetic structure...from a muscular attachment standpoint, is superior to Levan's. This is why he is able to generate more (likely) back pressure than Levan. One of the most important factors is back-pressure strength (curling strength, basically) is the length of the brachioradialis muscle. Dave's attaches half-way down his forearm (or more), while Levan's is maybe half as long. Brachioradialis length is the #1 reason Oleg Zhohk had some of the greatest back-pressure in the world prior to his near fatal car accident. Th guy only weighed about 190 pounds and had, maybe, 17.5 inch arms...and likely smaller. However, his forearms were freakish...specifically his crazy long brachioradialis, which attached down at his wrist!

The point here is that Dave had a much longer brachioradialis muscle than Levan and can therefor, I believe, generate at least as much and likely more, back-pressure than Levan. We already known Dave's hand is crazy strong as well...as is his side pressure. So, as long as Levan doesn't sink into a King's Move (which is doubtful because Eastern European and Asians despise the King's Move), Dave has a VERY good chance of beating Levan. Like I said above, Dave beat Cyplenkov when he was at his very best. No one has ever done that before--only Dave. When it comes to conventional armwrestling (no King's Move bullshit), Dave sits at the top of the heap, which is why he was rated #1 in the world (just a year or two ago) until he lost to the King's Move. This makes Dave and Levan are a true super match. Who will win? I think Dave will pull out the win, but unlike most other matches, in which we can gauge who might win based on how each man fared against mutual opponents, neither Dave nor Levan have ever any of the same men (at the upper level)! This makes it very difficult to gauge who will come out on top. One thing we do know, though, is that both athletes have beaten the very best in their federations with ease.

Just to give you an idea of how strong Dave actually is, there is an online YouTube video of him curling 5 plates on the Preacher Machine for 4-5 reps...with ONE ARM! If you've ever used that machine before, then you know that each 45 plates provides at least 35 of resistance. Therefore, he was able to curl at least 175 pounds...with one arm...4-5 times. That is insane. A few moths ago, when he was training for the match with Levan (prior to the Corona virus resulting in the match's postponement), he was doing side pressure training with 300 pounds of band resistance...and he broke the bands!!! 300 pounds worth of bands literally snapped all at once. As far as side-pressure is concerned, 150 pounds is considered very good (among pros), while 200 pounds is considered upper-world class. Now imagine 300 pounds. I am unaware of ANYONE who has ever done that before, so breaking 300 pounds of bands is unreal.

You see, unlike so many people today, Dave doesn't doesn't record and showcase his lifts on YouTube for the whole world to see (it's very rare). He keeps quiet, trains hard and lets the results speak for themselves.

Damn, that’s impressive

Attachments

• 14D4CAA4-4ED1-496B-B89B-83F77591537A.jpeg
    14D4CAA4-4ED1-496B-B89B-83F77591537A.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 44
Dave vs Devon.

Anyone else think Devon is the spitting image of Roddy Piper!? Same character in competition too. Adds some excitement to the match.

I've noticed that when you see these types of genetics, they're often in guys that are Soviet bloc. Vladimir Klitchko, etc. Pituitary issues more common there? Some other sort of genetic anomaly?

Also, almost all of us of European descent have a measurable amount of Neanderthal DNA. I'm not trying to be funny, here... They didn't die off that long ago and it speaks absolutely NOTHING of intelligence or modernism, maybe these guys have a bit more?

I'm sure these guys are no strangers to GH but I don't think that's the whole story.

John Cena also has the similar look. Strong brow features, giant hands, and one of the strongest wrestlers in the WWE.

WQHynIV.jpg

In BJJ, I once rolled with a guy who sounded like Michael Clarke Duncan, was 6'4+ and had the biggest physical frame I'd ever seen on someone, giant hands, crazy wide clavicles. He wasn't crazy jacked, but I was like a little kid trying to out grapple a grown man. He gently guillotined me multiple times, and shook my hand after the round. I asked him how much strength he actually used for the takedown and, and he said he was going light that day. Weird weird experience.

You get used to seeing average folks at Target or Walmart, and sometimes forget that there's guys like that out there too

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws