over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Denkall Aquatest - Leaves knots

SJR7674

Banned
The Aquatest by Denkall looked good and felt good going in, 1cc in my bi's and 1 cc in my delts. Even passed through a 25 guage with no problem. Now , 3 days later, there are hard knots where I injected the shit. Doesn't hurt, just hard knots that don't look or feel to great. Couple of my other friend said they had this problem and just through the shit out. Denkall products are my favorite, anybody ever have a problem with theur Aquatest (suspension)

Was tring to see if I could clean it up a bit and just ran the bottle through a 45 whatman filter. Cleaned it up a lot, as a matter ofr fact, the particles were so friggin big that I think I caught about 50% of the suspension in the filter. I'll be lucky if it's only 50 mg per cc now-Hell, that's O.K. if it doesn't knot up

Hey guy,well i am just getting readt to do my next short cycle and once again i am going back to AQUATEST...i have used,TTokkyo,QV and Anabolic-ST...but of all of them i had the best results with Auqatest...The last cycle i did ,which was a 4 weeker i did 150 mgs tren EOD , 100 Mgs suspension ED and 25 mgs liquid D-Boll ED.. i gained 17 lbs in 14 days and kept 15 of it myself and that was 6 weeks ago...Stick with the aquatest,i am sure that you may not of rubbed the area long enough or hard enough...try applying a warm/hot moist towel to the area to warm up the area and increase blood circulation anfd rub itout then...good luck

The aquatest does work well for sure. Mixed with oil it injected pretty well.
BUT-the lumps were as bad as Jurox-so bad I couldnt sleep or turn over at night. And Im someone who tolerates shots (no trouble with sust/prop EVER) well. They were huge lumps and hot to the touch. I mixed it with oil, messaged it well afterward, and
iced it later. So far the only water based suspension that didnt do this was Univet-that shit was perfect! 25g, no pain, no lumps, worked great!
Im done with the Aquatest - switching to the IP susp/prop 200mg/ml total. The oil will hold the test long enough for it to absorb.
Id never put suspension through a filter SJR7674, for the reason you mentioned. Just get Univet (hard to find, expensive).

Univet is the bomb

I agree , Univet is the bomb. I had a big 30cc bottle of 100 mg last year. Have never been able to find since. I think it is from Canada. Lat me tell you though, after I filtered the Aquatest, it goes in easier and doen't leave lumps, but I would say it is probably only 50 mg per shot at best now. oh, well, fuck it, I'll just throw in 50 mg of QV prop with it. I think that shit is great for spot injecting

maverick was saying how the new sydgroup suspension worked well and didnt leave lumps

It doesn't for me.

I am currently using the sydgroup suspension and I inject with a 25g 1 and 1/2" needle and I have no lumps, knots, or anything resembling the two....oh wait yeah I think i do...oh nevermind that's muscle growing. Sorry!!!

Maverick

Haven't scene it yet

Haven't even scene this brand in LA yet. QV is still the hot item. Does that shit come in from Aust. Or via Mexico

Ive already scored some Sydgroup EQ. Its around-maybe it can curb the raising prices of QV with some competition.

Maverick-hey do you get lumps from the Denkall Aqua? They were pretty severe for me.

since I dont compete I have decided to avoid water based gear i'll stick to my prop... and rid the retention

Mike I couldn't bring myself to do anything by Ip ever again. Good luck on that one.

Mike S,

Sorry bro, I have never gotten lumps from denkall aquatest either. maybe you need to inject deeper into the muscle.

Maverick

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I have used aquatest with and have not had any lumps from it. the most i got from it was a little soreness. I do mix mine 50/50 with QV prop . I mainly shoot in my biceps with a 22G. 1 1/2 inch pin, inserting the pin about 3/4 of the way in. This usually works very well for me . No lumps or clogging of the pin.

B2K & Mav-it really seems like some guys have the problems, some dont. A guy in my gym got a bad lump too from 1 injection.
Then I hear several guys say no problems. Potluck i guess!

MikeS,

You are right bro, it reaaly does depend on the individual using it and how thier body reacts. Seems like the guys that get lumps, knots, fever, etc,have a bad hystamine reaction to gear. As long as you monitor it carefully so no abcess forms I don't think yu should havemuch of a problem. I hope everything works out for you bro.

Maverick

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc