over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

denkall T400

Well

I lurk here and this may be my first post .I forget..Anyway if Big A says the sponsor is ok then you should be good. Gone are the days when you used to be able to send your samples to san rafael labs for analysis. If you do not trust your source then home brew so you know exact whats what.
My current and All Of MY Ex GF's are HW FBB's and I always sent all their stuff out
I trust this board and Big A and have NEVER EVER had a Problem.

I've done the exact same test you're doing bro, the new Denkall 400 is not fake , but definitely under dosed. Back in the days when The first t-400 came out from Denkall, after a shot you couldn't walk for 3 days, that's how concentrated it was, some of the stuff tested as high as 450, the new stuff testes at about 325, but it's legit. Now you gotta give the long esters a chance to work, more like 2 to 3 weeks before any real gains. God bless you bro.

x2...2 to 3 weeks brother...relax

I'm sure the new shit is fine. I can attest to the old shit being slightly underdosed, but non the less causing severe pain and test flue the day after injecting for like 6 hours. No test is gonna hit you in less than 2-3 weeks unless you frontload big time and or use some solid doses of prop, so give it some time. I had to take some time off and got back on like 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's really just starting to kick in now despite going through a bottle of prop to help frontload a bit. I was totaly shutdown, so I know when it's getting back in me. Also, the oil depots dont exactly instantly disperse, I've heard that aas can take up to 3 days after injection to hit the blood stream sometimes. Again, if you got it from a sponsor, it's fine, just give it some time, and also, if you're running a low dose dont expect it to hit you hard or make you wake up one day with your dick filled with all the blood in your body.

listen brother i won't argue your post; but reread it,if it takes up to 3 days for test to hit the blood stream as you put it, why do people take test p and test a every day or eod? if the oil depot does not effect the ester then you would not need to shoot test prop more than once a week right? now remember bbers have more capilleries or blood supply to every muscle than regular people, when you inject test enathate into your delt the blood will immediately go to work on the sterase and brake it of off the test molecule freeing it, or your blood will immediately start to move oil molecules into the blood stream other wise your muscles would look the way they look when people use synthol. does that make sense? there's literature that shows test e to peak at day 3 and slowly declines there after.

threw it in garbage in 3.5 weeks,

started endosyn and finally feeling what test is:(, right on the next day constant woods, gained 3 lbs of water and lifting weights..

to all the newbies t400 by IP is not underdosed its no dose lol

i feel bad for you it sucks to get burnt.

i think whatever sponser he got it from should replace it,or not be a sponser anymore,i order from sponsers on here cause iam hoping there honest and got good gear,but hearin someone got burnt from one of them is certainly disheartning

My homeboy is actually taking DK T400 and its his first cycle. Ill post if he has any good gains. He is only taking 1ml a week and splitting the shot in tow halves. I asked him if he felt any pain and he said no. We will see what happens

i think whatever sponser he got it from should replace it,or not be a sponser anymore,i order from sponsers on here cause iam hoping there honest and got good gear,but hearin someone got burnt from one of them is certainly disheartning

man that will be nice because the sponsor said I was the first one complaining about this. I mean it stil got few mls and I will pay a grand if it even had ANY testOSTERONE in it if I can get it tested somewhere locally.

Same sponsor sent me 100% bunk methanaobol 50s and stanabol50 on my first order($250) and I took a huge loss:( not to mention this DK shit I paid 100 unemployment dollars..

My homeboy is actually taking DK T400 and its his first cycle. Ill post if he has any good gains. He is only taking 1ml a week and splitting the shot in tow halves. I asked him if he felt any pain and he said no. We will see what happens

It might be be a hit or a miss but mine said 30ml on 10ml vial and I ignored that because I know this kind of mistakes happens

There are discussions on other boards about Denkall T-400 and the opinions seems to be that it is fine - made by "the Chinaman."

The Chinese are bad to translate and label poorly, thus the 30 ml mistake.

There is a chance that there are others making Denkall and not dosing it, and at the moment we don't have any way of telling the difference.

It would be great if someone could identify packaging differences that allow us to discriminate.

you are right cosmo. I was stupid and didn't do any research but kept reading this over and over if you bought this from our sponsors it should be g2g but its BS, sorry.

So far evolution is only person I know to say t400 by new ip is crap. If that was true did u physically test ursslf at a lab or u guessing by feel

So far evolution is only person I know to say t400 by new ip is crap. If that was true did u physically test ursslf at a lab or u guessing by feel

some of us know by experience what test should feel like, and when you should feel it.

don't need to waste anymore time with this shit bro and be a guinea pig?

I heard horror stories about T400 but tried it out got it as a bonus so what the hell right ... I love it prob wont use anyting else for a while... no pain def feel it working its mostly cyp and enth... the prop isnt very high so for me it takes a few weeks to peak in my blood to where i start feeling things happen for me ... but like I said i love it i run 3cc a week it saves me from an extra pin and that adds up for me so relax be paitient and enjoy haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131