over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dennis Wolf Wins Arnold Classic Europe

Id say its more the fear of placing lower. Mr. Olympia has i title ao i get it.. but same people at this show and placings would be quite different.

Agreed. Phil has everything to lose by placing below anyone else abroad. So does Kai...
What if Kai went to any of these foreign places and brought home 3rd behind Wolf and Rhoden or even 2nd for that matter. Then, all of the sudden there would be talk of Kai being down and out or Wolf being the real threat etc. If Phil decided to compete, I would say there would at least be a bit more incentive for Kai to throw his name in.
Besides, these guys are getting paid anyways contractually and selling merchandise and maybe even getting paid extra for guest posings or appearances etc. So that being said, if they were hurting for money they would probably be doing the show...but if they can finally relax and still make money and not risk losing places...why compete?

Quite honestly, the 90s guys used to do all the shows...I wish guys nowadays did. I hope Wolf does every damn show and sweeps them abroad.

One other thing to consider is some of these guys going ALL OUT and taking health risks to be their best at the Olympia and deciding to shut it down instead of risking health problems.

I here what you guys are saying and I guess I group those reasons under my not worth it heading. Risk of losing = not worth it. Health Risk=not worth it. Risk to your rep=not worth it. I wasnt being specific enough. All that aside I love seeing Wolf get his! I personally do not care if the Phil and Kai show is there they both are uninteresting to me.

Wolf had some of the driest conditioning I've seen at his level in some time. It was unreal how grainy and full he was, his glutes were striated along with his quads which usually aren't.
Wolf is a true gentleman and class act. He did this because sure it's some $, but he loves BB and the opportunity to rub elbows with Arnold. I've been following his since 02 or 03 it's awesome to see how he's progressed since the Keystone. After the Prague show I hopes he shuts it down and heals up to battle for the O next year.
The keystone was 06 or 07... maybe you knew of him before then since you said 02 or 03?

You really think he won't defend his Arnold USA title?

He def deserved it... His front poses impress me the most I like the way his abs look and his crazy lat insertions

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Agreed. Phil has everything to lose by placing below anyone else abroad. So does Kai...
What if Kai went to any of these foreign places and brought home 3rd behind Wolf and Rhoden or even 2nd for that matter. Then, all of the sudden there would be talk of Kai being down and out or Wolf being the real threat etc. If Phil decided to compete, I would say there would at least be a bit more incentive for Kai to throw his name in.
Besides, these guys are getting paid anyways contractually and selling merchandise and maybe even getting paid extra for guest posings or appearances etc. So that being said, if they were hurting for money they would probably be doing the show...but if they can finally relax and still make money and not risk losing places...why compete?

Quite honestly, the 90s guys used to do all the shows...I wish guys nowadays did. I hope Wolf does every damn show and sweeps them abroad.

One other thing to consider is some of these guys going ALL OUT and taking health risks to be their best at the Olympia and deciding to shut it down instead of risking health problems.
Hmm...interesting. Kai seems so driven in the sport though, it's strange to think that he would say "why compete?" rather than getting on stage and showing his worth, especially since it's just a week or two after the Olympia. I could see it with Heath...why not stick around on top for another year? lol He seems very content being comfortable, but Kai never struck me that way.

Also, in relation to Kai going to "one of these foreign places" and bringing home a lower placing...I can't help but mention that he did compete in the Arnold Classic Europe last year and took second, as well as winning that Prague Pro last year, both of which are certainly foreign places to him, and he had the same placing last year in the Olympia as he did this year...so I guess the curiosity is why he chose to change it up this time around.

happy to this see I saw him a few years ago and after his surgery and even then he still looked amazing

Wolf has the hunger to win and will do what it takes to get his body in freaky condition.

Thank you

Well deserved, but those calves are just distracting.

Finally, someone else notices that Wolf has absolutely no calves. Thought it was Bodybuilding...fill them things out. Kid has nice shins, it would be interesting to see what he would look like with calves.

Finally, someone else notices that Wolf has absolutely no calves. Thought it was Bodybuilding...fill them things out. Kid has nice shins, it would be interesting to see what he would look like with calves.

Finally? There isn't one conversation about Wolf that ever goes by without his calves being mentioned. Not exactly revolutionary information, he has some serious nerve damage in one side as it has vanished.

Finally? There isn't one conversation about Wolf that ever goes by without his calves being mentioned. Not exactly revolutionary information, he has some serious nerve damage in one side as it has vanished.

Seriously, every time there is a picture posted of Wolf the topic is ALWAYS his calves. No shit, people! Do you honestly think that Dennis doesn't train them or doesn't notice that they're lacking? The guy has obvious nerve damage in his L/ calve. I promise he trains the living shit out of them.

I'm actually tired of hearing people talk about Wolfs and Ramys calves. The guys are monsters and everyone always wants to focus on their calves.

[lang=de]Most funny thing in Olympia discussions in US boards:

Wolf's calves = huge problem, way over-discussed

Phil's narrow clavicle structure which makes him look like a small boy next to Dennis or Ramy IF JUDGES WOULD PUT THEM MORE OFTEN NEXT TO EACH OTHER (WTF!!!) = no problem at all, never mentioned

:cool:[/lang]

The keystone was 06 or 07... maybe you knew of him before then since you said 02 or 03?

You really think he won't defend his Arnold USA title?

Whoops! I forgot I graduated college in 04. It was since 05 when he turned pro I was following him.

I don't think he'll defend it. I think he's going for the O next year. His body is going to need a break after Prague. Who knows? I sure hope he doesn't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131