over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dens228 Monster Halo Log

Well, my weight is not going down, and actually went up a couple pounds.
Each workout feels strong and intense. I'm actually looking ahead with sadness when this run is over....although I still have a few weeks.

I may lower the weight and up the reps on everything as I'm filling a little joint pain in my elbows and knees. So, maybe reset the weight and keep the reps on the first set closer to 10. I also seem a little harder looking and full.
I ended deca just before this halo run so may be losing water but then you'd think I'd be losing weight.

The other thing I noticed during week two of this halo run is my patience was a little less present......especially when driving.........I'm not one to yell or flip people off but I will give a look at idiot drivers! LOL I actually caught myself having a shorter fuse. It has seemed to normalized a little but it may be due to my knowing it was happening.

Today was chest/back/calves,,,,,,I am literally so pumped when I'm done with my workout that I probably couldn't fit in my normal clothes...

Like I said, I'm going to hate when this ends.

Awesome log brother. And yes, I've noticed my fuse is a little shorter while using this halotestin. Glad you are seeing noticable effects.:headbang:

Ahh, I think I figured out my weight gain.
I used to get up, have a protein only drink, 1/2 hour later my pre-workout drink, 1/2 hour later was my workout......within 30 minutes of finishing had breakfast.
About the same time I started halo I replaced my protein only drink with one containing 30 grams of carbs too. I think that's allowing me to use carbs for energy and not go into energy stores. Not a lot but some. It's worth it because I'm no longer a zombie after my workout.

Today was legs.....still kicking ass.

Leg extensions with a DC style rest pause......I got 5 more total reps than last time,,,,,,,legs were like jelly.

Leg press.........what the hell,,,,,,,,4 more reps than last time

Smith squat with top squat handles..........3 more reps than last time........

Seated leg curls with a DC style rest pause.....I added 25 more pounds for this over last time as my reps were stupid high.....mid 30's for the total sets, this time it was 20 reps.

Feeling good!

Delts/arms/calves today with no halo.

As often happens with the 3 on 1 off schedule I start to feel a little sore and the joints get beat up a bit. Part of my problem is if I'm going to take the time to work out it's going to be intense. I can convince myself to take an extra day off but I can't seem to have a lighter day. I'll often say I'll go lighter and then just go to failure at higher reps with the lighter weight. Also, for almost 30 years I've lifted in my very fully equipped basement. Most of the time alone so I like to keeps things fresh to stay motivated. I used to love when I competed in powerlifting. I'd be talking training with other lifters and it always include where we trained. When I said my basement I'd get those looks and see them smile at each other with those knowing glances. I'd smile back after I picked up my 1st place trophy! LOL

But............looking back I've had a lot of success with DC training......specifically the 3 way split going 2 on 1 off. Sometimes with an extra day off here and there. I think I'm going to start that again on Saturday after tomorrows off day. The other thing I'm doing with it is my first rest pause set will be no less than 12 reps as a goal. With this workout and the more days off I'll take the halo for each workout.

Question for you- how's the pump on halo? The reason I ask is, I had a bunch of pills someone gave over a decade ago. Took one on 3 occasions lately and I could swear it felt like dbol.

I get a good pump already from my pre and cialas. I'd say if it was any better from the halo it would be from the added reps I'm getting. I couldn't honestly say it's from halo though.

They do seem to last longer and I'm definitely fuller though.

To add to my answer above, I wouldn't be able to compare it to Dbol, the last time I took dbol was 1986......lol It was on my first two cycles so anything I took would make me feel like superman. Thinking back neither of my first two cycles contained test either! Deca and dbol both times.

Now for today......I sometimes overthink things.......I've decided to stick with the workout I've been using, it flat out works. To combat the joint issues I'm upping the reps on my first set, try to keep it above 12 reps. Also I'm going to clean up my rep performance, not that it was bad, but now I'm going to squeeze the rep a bit at full contraction on exercises where there is still tension at that point,,,,,you know, leg extensions as opposed to squats. Exercises that you lose contraction if you lock out, like bench, squats, leg presses, I'll stop short of lockout.

I'm also going to follow the advise of the person I got this routine from,,it was to beat the reps or weight of the first set and not count reps on sets two and three. Just go to failure, it is where it is if you're true to yourself. This will keep me from banging out shitty reps to bang them out. After years of counting reps during the set I'm sure I'll still do it, I just won't write it down so that next time I won't know what it was.

Today was chest/back/calves

For dips I used the same weight as last time but got 5 more total reps throughout the sets......I won't be able to keep this type of record anymore but I'll be able to track first set weight/reps.
Back was pretty standard, same as last workout.

Calves I did leg press calf and seated calf, one superset of 20+ reps, I stop counting after 20 since after all does it really matter at that point....lol

My weight is also finally dropping, which is good. 239 this morning.

I also noticed that my cialas and halo are both going to run out at about the same time...both are from Monster. Running out of both is a bad, bad, bad, thing.

It's been a few days since my last post......still hitting it hard but had my 9 month old grandson, first grandchild for the weekend so limited computer time and lot's of chasing a crawling baby time.......lol

Today I took the plunge back to DC. The last time I use it I did the 3 way split, 2 on 1 off. This time I'm doing the 2 way split, 2 on 1 off.

Today was a halo/cialas day and for DC I did
Decline bench,
Seated smith
Pressdowns
MG Pulldowns
Barbell rows, 2 straight sets

The pump was nuts........my goal was for the first set of each rp to be 10-12 reps but I didn't make it on pulldowns and seated press. It's an hour later and I'm still pumped.

It's also almost time to place another Monster order.

My offseason has more or less revolved around DC training and I've loved it. Made some decent progress (at least I'm hoping so, lol)

I'm sure the combo of getting back to that plus the halo made for a great pump! :headbang:

Second day of DC with the halo.
Today was
Hammer curls RP
Wrist curls straight set
Seated calf RP
Seated leg curls RP
Leg Press Straight set
Smith squats with top squat straight set

I did hammers because I'm having a forearm issue and this lets me curl
I do a rest pause for calves because the DC method primarily gives me incredibly sore foot arches vs results
I also paused at the bottom of smith squats........which I went way too light on!

Great workout.........felt very strong the entire time. This halo is as advertised for sure.

I've never done halo before but I've been curious about it. I see you take it an hour before the gym, do you think 30 minutes before would be just as good? I lift at 430am, as I work full time and go to classes at night, so this is the only time I can fit my workouts in.

Just curious what you think about the kick in times with it and if it'll be worth it for me to use it 30 minutes before the gym or if it'll just start to kick in half way through my workout.

thanks.

I've never done halo before but I've been curious about it. I see you take it an hour before the gym, do you think 30 minutes before would be just as good? I lift at 430am, as I work full time and go to classes at night, so this is the only time I can fit my workouts in.

Just curious what you think about the kick in times with it and if it'll be worth it for me to use it 30 minutes before the gym or if it'll just start to kick in half way through my workout.

thanks.

Halo timing is pretty individual. I hear people dosing it anywhere from 30 minutes up to two hours pre. I myself like it 45 mins to an hour being my sweet spot. Its a compound where each person needs to play with timing IMO. If I were you I would start at 45 minutes and adjust up or down from there.

If you are nterested in trying monsters halo be sure to get ahold of me and I will set you up with s first time buyers discount:D

Last edited:
Halo timing is pretty individual. I hear people dosing it anywhere from 30 minutes up to two hours pre. I myself like it 45 mins to an hour being my sweet spot. Its a compound where each person needs to play with timing IMO. If I were you I would start at 45 minutes and adjust up or down from there.

If you are nterested in trying monsters halo be sure to get ahold of me and I will set you up with s first time buyers discount:D
For me I just start feeling outs effects as I start my workout. I was kuch by to guess the right time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Second upper body day of DC

Today was
Dips
Seated smith machine press
Close grip bench
Med grip pulldowns
Smith machine rows

My goal on these is to stick with the same weight until my total rp reps are between 25-30. This should keep my joints happy. At first I may be able to jump up in reps quick because on my second and third rp sets drop quite a bit due to not being used to it yet. I figure I'll adapt pretty quick.

My weight was 236 this morning.

Finished my workout with 4 eggs sunny side up and 3 slices of whole wheat toast.........yum!

Fuck me!

Me and the wife went to dinner with my best friend and his wife, known them both since grade school, yes, that's the 1970's. We didn't get home until after 2:00 am and I slept like sit, up at 6:00, tossed and turned until I got up at 7:00. Of course it's leg day....with not enough sleep.

Followed my usual protocol except, my first day of halo I only took one and it wasn't enough. Having taken two per dose since this would leave me with one at the end of the run so I figured since I'm tired and have legs to do I might as well take 3 halo tabs. Well that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was still mentally jacked FOUR HOURS later.. It was great but I won't be taking 3 at a time again! My workout was also intense, beat the log book with ease.

Not much new today......
Although starting the DC routine I had to sit down last night and reorder my exercises within the 3 workout rotation to be cognizant of how various exercises affect other exercises and workouts. Plus I tried to spread out some of the machine exercise among the workouts to keep from using the same shit over and over.

Reps are going up, joints are feeling good with the higher reps. I still have a ways to go to get in rest pause shape so for now the reps drop a bit more than I'd like during the set.

Weight was 240!
Apparently under 230 is not in my near future. LOL

Made a dumb move yesterday. Back in early November I was using my big ass gas leaf blower. First I cleaned the gutters, then the driveway, then decided to use it to blow the leaves of my entire front yard, which is large. By the time I was done my left forearm was cramping up high which turned into a long lasting issue that I've been working around ever since. One thing that aggravates it is any close, parallel grip work, like t-bar rows...

It stopped hurting a couple days ago so of course I decided to do t-bar rows rather than give it a little more time. Today it feels like I'm back at square one.

Today was biceps/forearms/legs

I cranked out a total of 3 more reps for curls, 5 more for calves, and added 4 reps to my smith squat to finish off the workout. So halo is definitely still going strong......I'm sad because the pouch is looking bare.

My damn weight is also up to 242! I'm currently on 450 mgs/week of test e, and the halo. Prior to starting halo I was on 600 mgs test e and 300 mgs deca per week for 10 weeks, also Monster gear.

I haven't decided what to use for my next blast....maybe the prop/tren/mast mix.........

Made a dumb move yesterday. Back in early November I was using my big ass gas leaf blower. First I cleaned the gutters, then the driveway, then decided to use it to blow the leaves of my entire front yard, which is large. By the time I was done my left forearm was cramping up high which turned into a long lasting issue that I've been working around ever since. One thing that aggravates it is any close, parallel grip work, like t-bar rows...

It stopped hurting a couple days ago so of course I decided to do t-bar rows rather than give it a little more time. Today it feels like I'm back at square one.

Today was biceps/forearms/legs

I cranked out a total of 3 more reps for curls, 5 more for calves, and added 4 reps to my smith squat to finish off the workout. So halo is definitely still going strong......I'm sad because the pouch is looking bare.

My damn weight is also up to 242! I'm currently on 450 mgs/week of test e, and the halo. Prior to starting halo I was on 600 mgs test e and 300 mgs deca per week for 10 weeks, also Monster gear.

I haven't decided what to use for my next blast....maybe the prop/tren/mast mix.........

I personally love test, tren and mast for cutting or bulking, but it looks like some people on here dont care for it when bulking though. It's one of my favorites. As long as you eat good and train hard, you gain lean weight without much, or any water.

I'm still absolutely slaying it in my workouts.
Each time with an exercise I'm gaining 2-4 reps per exercise throughout the rest pause. I've got a couple more weeks of halo left so I'm going to ride this train as hard as I can.

My weight is 242 today. I think I can also attribute that to an increase in protein consumption. I doubled the protein in my post workout shake which I drink right after and then eat about an hour later. I have also been more consistent with having a shake before bed. So I figure I'm getting another 50-75 grams of protein per day.

I'm joyfully gassed at the end of my workouts. The last time I did DC I did a three way split 2 on 1 off. I wasn't completely happy with it, I felt I lost some hardness on it. The two way split increases the bodypart frequency so for me that's the key. Training alone I can't really do forced reps but using mostly machines I can safely get to failure...but that extra rep may be the key to a 3 way split. Who knows.

I know I said earlier I was thinking test/mast/tren for my next blast but I'd sworn off tren the last time I used it. Time makes me forget how bad my reflux is on it, plus being 54 years old, why do it.....so now I'm thinking test and mast only.......plus maybe halo again since it will be awhile.

Such a great log. I really like and look forward to this. Thank you for keeping up your end of the deal, I appreciate that.

I like the idea of the ripstack (mast/tren/test). Its my favorite. I used it this past summer and it was aMazing. Looked great, felt awesome. Great stack to really tighten everything up and at the same time adding lbm.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws