advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depressed: My pct failed and my gf just broke up with me and is with another dude

fray5

Newbies
Guys, I really need some help and direction right now. I'm one month past pct and my balls are still smaller than normal and on top of that my gf who I really liked broke up with me. We were long distance and it was already hard but then she told me she's been hanging out with another guy and that she felt she could walk all over me. I was good to her but I didn't think "too nice". She's been with so many dudes and girls anyways, I'll just refer to her as a whore even though it does hurt she's gone.

I've been seeing the doc getting BW taken for the last couple months. Right after PCT my T was 636 but here one month later after the SERMS are gone, it's down to 341 (reference range is 241-8??). I'm only 25 years old and I just want my balls back to normal, and to feel like my old self. The stuff with my gf only compounds this crap. I'm not sure how familiar my doc is with steroids, but he said I'd come back to normal and it may take a year. I don't know if I can wait that long considering how I feel. I feel like I have no confidence, my appetite sucks, and everytime I look at my balls i get sad. My doc didn't even ask to test LH or FSH so I ordered a private lab I'm going to take on my own next week. What can I do from here guys? My gf is gone and my T is low at 25. Will I get back to normal or what can I do? I don't even feel like lifting but have been forcing myself to; haven't missed a day for the last 5 years, and I can feel myself shrinking.

Guys, I really need some help and direction right now. I'm one month past pct and my balls are still smaller than normal and on top of that my gf who I really liked broke up with me. We were long distance and it was already hard but then she told me she's been hanging out with another guy and that she felt she could walk all over me. I was good to her but I didn't think "too nice". She's been with so many dudes and girls anyways, I'll just refer to her as a whore even though it does hurt she's gone.

I've been seeing the doc getting BW taken for the last couple months. Right after PCT my T was 636 but here one month later after the SERMS are gone, it's down to 341 (reference range is 241-8??). I'm only 25 years old and I just want my balls back to normal, and to feel like my old self. The stuff with my gf only compounds this crap. I'm not sure how familiar my doc is with steroids, but he said I'd come back to normal and it may take a year. I don't know if I can wait that long considering how I feel. I feel like I have no confidence, my appetite sucks, and everytime I look at my balls i get sad. My doc didn't even ask to test LH or FSH so I ordered a private lab I'm going to take on my own next week. What can I do from here guys? My gf is gone and my T is low at 25. Will I get back to normal or what can I do? I don't even feel like lifting but have been forcing myself to; haven't missed a day for the last 5 years, and I can feel myself shrinking.
FRAY,

hola amigo...my recommendation if you are feeling down and out is to go to the life support thread introduce yourself, share some info and perhaps heal while helping others. its a good place. I spent a lot of time in there when I went through my last break up.

breakups suck...there is nothing easy about them. But see it for what it was, learn what you can from it, reinvent yourself and move on. Long distance relationships are brutal man. I would never recommend them to anyone especially a 25 year old male.

you should be stoked that she was honest with you and not leading you on. All the good memories you have of her are real and no one can take that away from you. Just stay positive. breakups always seem to help motivate me in the gym and with diet, so use that frustration and emotion and take it out on the weights.

good luck bud!

If your test levels were normal I don't think you would be bothered much by the sounds of it.

In regards to getting your test levels up. I would suggest posting this in the main board (minus the girlfriend stuff). There are a lot of knowlegable bros there that don't always read this section.

Good luck!
By the way welcome to Pro Muscle!

FRAY,

hola amigo...my recommendation if you are feeling down and out is to go to the life support thread introduce yourself, share some info and perhaps heal while helping others. its a good place. I spent a lot of time in there when I went through my last break up.

breakups suck...there is nothing easy about them. But see it for what it was, learn what you can from it, reinvent yourself and move on. Long distance relationships are brutal man. I would never recommend them to anyone especially a 25 year old male.

you should be stoked that she was honest with you and not leading you on. All the good memories you have of her are real and no one can take that away from you. Just stay positive. breakups always seem to help motivate me in the gym and with diet, so use that frustration and emotion and take it out on the weights.

good luck bud!

Thanks for the words man. I'm definitely not doing this long distance thing again. Also, she wasn't upfront with me. She acted rude and disrespectful for the last 3 weeks of our relationship and told me it was because she was depressed. I tried my best to support her and in the end she wanted to be broken up with. She works with the guy she's not seeing so I expect it had been going on for a while. She's been pretty effing mean the whole process. I'm going to check out the life support page. Thanks again man!

In regards to getting your test levels up. I would suggest posting this in the main board (minus the girlfriend stuff). There are a lot of knowlegable bros there that don't always read this section.

Good luck!
By the way welcome to Pro Muscle!

I'll definitely make a post in there first chance I get. Thanks for the help and welcome bud! I've followed here for a while just now posting! Some great guys on this forum

I'll definitely make a post in there first chance I get. Thanks for the help and welcome bud! I've followed here for a while just now posting! Some great guys on this forum
You can do that but if they tell you anything other than "time", they are bullshitting you. You can do PCT but is still relatively new to the scene and many don't do it at all. You can take some HCG or HMG to bring your boys back to original size and some AI's, SAI's, and SERM's will actually activate the loop to help increase production but it's still YOUR OWN BRAIN (really your pituitary and hypothalamus) that needs to begin to release it's own GnRH, LH, and FSH to start your natural axis back up again and THAT TAKES TIME. Nothing else will do. Even though you can raise your T levels and get your testicular mass back, all of that craps (drugs) is still suppressive for the same reasons testosterone and T analogues are.

Regarding your problem, interestingly, is the same remedy my friend. Time. Fun and exciting though it may be, this type of girl is going to likely lead to a lot of headaches and stress for you as she gets restless from one situation to another.

So time on the first part, and for the second part, time.

I agree with all that Ouchthathurts said...

It takes time, even if she is a "whore" as you called her earlier... In fact it takes time no matter what... I was dating a girl, who to be honest, I have no idea why in the hell I was with her... She was way below the standard of the girls I usually date... But I was on the rebound and if there is one thing I can add to this is that there are two things you should never do... 1. Food shop when you're hungry and 2. Date when you're on the rebound...

Second thing I'd like to add getting back to the first point, it doesn't really even matter the quality of the girl, friends always told me that it was easier to get over a fat or an ugly girl than it is to get over a fit, skinny one... I disagree, because what if your girl tries to play that "I'm pregnant" game with you? You find yourself checking her social network pages to check out her pics... You don't really want to talk to her to ask if she is pregnant or not, so with a skinny girl, 5-6 months tops you know you're in the clear... But with a fat girl; you're sweating for the whole 9 months because you find yourself looking at her pics and trying to decide whether she is pregnant or just fat...

what can you do? get back on hrt doses and run hcg with it first of all. your mental health is just as important as your physical health, and if you need to cruise for a while untill you get back on your feet, so be it. second, there are a TON of girls out there. what i find is this: the girls i treat like my (now) ex girlfriend ALWAYS take to me on a level beyond sexual attraction. the girls i spit game at like theyre an object dont. so basically is what im trying to say is there is an insane amount of girls out there and you will find someone, you just have to keep your attitude right. getting depressed gives bad vibes, and will not get you what you want. i always remind myself how good my life ACTUALLY is in situations like this, which transpires to my personality and in turn gets me what i want.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws