over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depression

everyone want's to fix their problems using drugs and alcohol... some Guys can't approach a single girl if they don't drink

I was so lazy and impatient that I started juicing at 19

" Ima show you how great I am, I'm so mean.... I make medicine sick "

I know what your going through, i have had severe depression for about 10 years now. I have thought about taking my life more times than I would like to admit. One thing you need is a hobby to keep your mind busy. Get a girl, and forget about your height. If shes that shallow you dont want her. Get out of your comfort zone and you bwill soon open up.

Wow guys, this thread honestly is a HUGE help... Alot of good stuff said here.. and every single word that was said clicked and makes sense in my head.. its the loving oneself part thats hard... tell me if this makes ANY SENSE AT ALL

The possesion thing in a relationship i get that... i was like that... i know im insecure... i know im self conscious... and im afraid to say i DONT love myself... again im so self conscious i cant bare to bring myself to approach or talk to a girl.... BUT if i had the chance theres not a thing id change about myself (maybe my height) but my body is great, my face is decent, my tan WAS good... but idk.. Again idk if what i just said makes sense... I NEED TO LOVE MYSELF BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.

I used to have this problem of not loving myself. I used to bend over backward for my ex's and family members and they would shit all over me. I finally started doing stuff for myself that I was doing for them. I started with small shit, like .. I know this is gonna sound weird, but breakfast in bed... I made myself breakfast, then brought it to the bedroom and got back in bed.. I made myself special dinners. I bought myself a nice shirt, or new watch or whatever... little things. Those cools shoes I wanted but would never spend on myself because SHE always needed a new pair of shoes or whatever.. I started doing for me. Eventually, I started feeling like I was worth it. Then I started liking myself more and more. There is more to it than just buying things for yourself, but its a place to start.
Also man, I know how hard it is to get yourself to get up and go out that door, but you got to do it or you will just spiral into worse depression. I did it for 4 years. It took moving out of state to get me out of that 'funk'.
You are worth it. If you dont think so, why should anyone else?

If you don't like meeting girls in person go on the Plenty of fish dating site. It's free and if you got a body you will get hits, trust me. It will also keep you busy responding to all the girls that hit you up. You will meet a girl on there. POF is fun dude I do it when I get tired of the bar scene works too and keep your head up bro.

I just had to sign up didn't I :eek:

I wanted to see what kind of girls went on
around here lol

I love young girls

Mantus

I just had to sign up didn't I :eek:

I wanted to see what kind of girls went on
around here lol

I love young girls

Mantus

He has not responded bout POF bet he created a POF account and is reaping the benefits as I write!!!

He has not responded bout POF bet he created a POF account and is reaping the benefits as I write!!!

I love the way women there say: Not looking for anything
serious just dating.

Yeah OK, then when they meet us it's more like: "Can I be your girlfriend ...
Please don't see other girls, I want you all to myself" :headbang:

Mantus

Just when i thought it couldnt get any worse... i show up for work this morning and BOOM.. im being laid off in a week and a half.. Called the state dept of labor to get the ball rolling and i was only with the company for 3 months.. and was paid off the books in my previous job... so i do not qualify for unemployment of any kind... its like im looking over the fucking edge right now.

And ive been on POF, Match.com, Eharmony, and fitness-singles since me and her ended things 3 weeks ago... wasted alot of money on those sites and not one hit or response in 3 weeks...

And ive been on POF, Match.com, Eharmony, and fitness-singles since me and her ended things 3 weeks ago... wasted alot of money on those sites and not one hit or response in 3 weeks...

Get out of those web sites. And I seriously mean it - DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS! i know it's har to do but you HAVE TO!

Take some time off, you need to reconnect with yourself!

Focus on finding a new job now. Trust me you will find it, very soon! Train hard! Run in the evenings, that will take care of your anxiety. If you need to say something more - let it all out right here in this thread, and I mean everything with details!

Get out of those web sites. And I seriously mean it - DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS! i know it's har to do but you HAVE TO!

Take some time off, you need to reconnect with yourself!

Focus on finding a new job now. Trust me you will find it, very soon! Train hard! Run in the evenings, that will take care of your anxiety. If you need to say something more - let it all out right here in this thread, and I mean everything with details!

i agree....delete all those dating site accounts. u must learn to be happy being alone. stop rushing your next gf, she will come....there is plenty of life to enjoy until she does arrive. my last break up was very hard and i did the same as you...scrambled to find someone to replace her, then i realized that wasnt the answer...i stopped looking, online and offline. once you repair and accept yourself....you are genuinely happier and it does sound crazy but people do react differently to you because you are different than you once were. you become more attractive to everyone.

you can train your mind to work differently...it will literally re-wire itself...but its hard work that takes consistency and effort. lucky for you, you already have those skills from body building...same principle bro. educate and apply.

if it makes you feel any better, i am constantly being told how attractive/hot i am and i have never had any luck with those damn dating sites, lol. not that it matters...there is no happiness in being "hot" in and of itself, although it does give you an advantage in putting you in positions of happiness. stop looking for validations of your vanity (i was the worst about this, like a fucking pageant girl or some shit lol)...as cliche as it is, beauty really is from within and in the eye of the beholder.

My 2 Cents!

Jerseystepup, I am bipolar and have not used gear since 04, I take 3 different medications daily to keep me in balance. In my opinion, gear and depression don't mix, and if I were in your shoes I would drop the gear altogether, and just use GH, but that's your choice. My depression got so bad in 05, I checked myself into a mental health facility and got on the right meds. You are not alone, I haven't had a date since 04 and I'm 6'4' and weigh 230lbs. When your having a bad day, just remember there are others hurting worse than you are. Don't sweat life so much, and be down on yourself, keep fighting, because life is tough for some of us. Get some help, get someone to talk to that cares, and maybe you need medication, but do something positive to get out of this rut your in. rumbletumble...

Jerseystepup, I am bipolar and have not used gear since 04, I take 3 different medications daily to keep me in balance. In my opinion, gear and depression don't mix, and if I were in your shoes I would drop the gear altogether, and just use GH, but that's your choice. My depression got so bad in 05, I checked myself into a mental health facility and got on the right meds. You are not alone, I haven't had a date since 04 and I'm 6'4' and weigh 230lbs. When your having a bad day, just remember there are others hurting worse than you are. Don't sweat life so much, and be down on yourself, keep fighting, because life is tough for some of us. Get some help, get someone to talk to that cares, and maybe you need medication, but do something positive to get out of this rut your in. rumbletumble...

I can imagine the effect tren has on you :D

What meds are you on?

Thanks everyone for your replies.. I woke up for work this morning, and just decided not to go.. idk its whatever... xanax and back to bed... ill collect my thoughts later.

damn, i sit here bumming cuz i've written off my friends and can't find a decent woman, all i find are sluts or materialistic bitches, there is nothing inbetween, im 45 and have lost everything,girl, house ,savings, sit in a shitty apt by myself with my dog, work, gym , sleep, that's my life............and paycheck to paycheck................they keep saying it will get better or she'll come along.............posts like this remind me 2 things.................is it true? and wtf is life for anyway?

hang in there bud, you aren't alone

Bodybuilders seem very prone to depression/anxiety issues. We are way too perfectionistic for our own good. But it's a good thing we have these internet forums to relate, especially when they are filled with intelligent and understanding people like that "Moen" guy hehe.

Hang in there guys, it's all PERCEPTION. You have to remind yourself of this and don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Everything you think and do at this stage will be painted black. We will get there in the end. Take care.

Do Cardio.

It help with anxiety,relieve stress.

I had struggled with depression for years. Drugs didnt work for me, but I hope they work for you. What worked for me was high doses of fish and olive oil and meditation. No shit. Those oils help brain chemistry tremendously, read Charles Peliquin's research on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131