over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depression

how high we talkin? i take 4g a day

damn, i sit here bumming cuz i've written off my friends and can't find a decent woman, all i find are sluts or materialistic bitches, there is nothing inbetween, im 45 and have lost everything,girl, house ,savings, sit in a shitty apt by myself with my dog, work, gym , sleep, that's my life............and paycheck to paycheck................they keep saying it will get better or she'll come along.............posts like this remind me 2 things.................is it true? and wtf is life for anyway?

hang in there bud, you aren't alone

sorry to hear that bro, but can you give some advice for young people in their 20s in general for living the life as youre 45 and experienced ?

sorry to hear that bro, but can you give some advice for young people in their 20s in general for living the life as youre 45 and experienced ?

if you find a decent woman keep her, even if she gets mental at 40, cuz as you get older the pickins get slimmer

Be determined to redirect all negative thoughts. When a negative thought enters, immediately think of something positive: a beautiful woman, nature, God, your child, your mom, whatever. It really works, and this is coming from someone who seriously contemplated suicide at one time.

Good advice Arcadian!

There is alot of great advice on this thread but the bottom line is advice is just words unless you take it apply it and use it. Otherwise like I said before its not going to get better until you decide to fix it. Time will not heal this brother you need more and inducing yourself into a coma and waiting for later to collect your thought may seem easier and you know what it is easier. But 90% of the people on this forum dont live the easy way we do what seems crazy to others we are the 1% and we are warriors fighters so get your ass up brother and get out there and get help do not let life keep you on your knees stand up and fight because thats what we do, you know it and I know it. If it was easy everyone would do it but it just aint. Your not alone and you know this so take that first step kick yourself in the ass and keep moving foward and we will be here to help you along the way.

On a serious note bro, theres so much out there like you should really think about stuff like dont let anybody put you down bro.

Everyone here is the same and i dont know your exact reason for depression but keep your head up and think about the positive things like some of the members here said.

Go on a "happy streek" go crazy to a club get drunk get arrested fight with the cops maybe that'll make you happy.

lol playing bro but cmon dont be like that everyone is the same like idk what to tell you i aint no expert just keep ur head up fuck everyone ealse .

Well it could be the 1940's and you could be in a concentration camp.

There, you're life isn't so bad after all, is it?

On a serious note bro, theres so much out there like you should really think about stuff like dont let anybody put you down bro.

Everyone here is the same and i dont know your exact reason for depression but keep your head up and think about the positive things like some of the members here said.

Go on a "happy streek" go crazy to a club get drunk get arrested fight with the cops maybe that'll make you happy.

lol playing bro but cmon dont be like that everyone is the same like idk what to tell you i aint no expert just keep ur head up fuck everyone ealse .

Good one, yes you have to risk sometimes to feel the taste of life again ;)

I was depressed for about 2 days after i broke up with my girl of 3 years. I started hitting the gym harder than ever and worked on new girls. Needless to say slammed a girl within a week. Feels good to rebound. Dude go out and talk to girls, you wont be depressed when your pounding bitches. THeres a million girls out there , work on as many as possible and I guarantee you'll find one. BOOOOMMMM

That is not depression. You don't become depressed for a few days ;)

That is not depression. You don't become depressed for a few days ;)

Disregard females, acquire currency, get huge, and then they come. BOOOM

I have to start out by saying "good for you man for starting this thread". It shows you are aware something isnt right but you have the courage to ask for help and suggestions. You are on the right path already.
I can relate to how your feeling and will add my 2cents. Im in my early 30's, but most of my pre-teen, all the way up till still now ive dealt with depression, anxiety, confidence problems, etc.
I always had problems talking to girls as far back as i can remember. i couldnt even look them or anyone for that matter in the eyes when talking to them.
I started working out when i was around 15 and got hooked on it. i thought if i just build a great body it would make up for my insecurity issues/confidence. And i can say that it did help some when it came to getting girls, but that only goes so far. Woman are most attracted to guys that are confident(not cocky), good personality, and driven in life/work. And of course haveing a good physique doesnt hurt!

So, later on when i got to college i was still struggling with the same issues. I ended up meeting a girl who was interested in me and pursued me which i liked because i was so damn shy. Well thats when i was introduced to partying and drugs(mostly xtc). I got hooked so fast because this drug basically cured all of my issues, but only when i was on them which was always at night out at the clubs or afterparties. during the day i was back to my old self.
Then at 27 years old, i was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I wasnt overweight by any means, which is why doctors never considered i could have it even after i told them the symptoms i had.I was always told that it was my fault that i was tired all the time even though i would sleep the amount of hours i was supposed to. it got to the point after much research that i demanded a sleep test. The test revealed i had 260 apneas(body waking itself out of sleep cycles) in the 6 hour sleep study. Because the back of my tongue was larger than normal, and i still had my tonsils, plus a deviated septum, i was sleep deprived for atleast 15 years. This first off explained why i always fell asleep in every class(except gym) all through my school years.
It also, i believe, was the root to why i had all the issues ive mentioned. Im not saying you have sleep apnea, but its very important to be pro-active when it comes to your health and well being and not to rely fully on doctors.

When it comes to the healthcare in this country i am 50/50. There are so many proven, effective treatments for so many different health issues that doctors have no clue about because most of them work better then the treatments/drugs your doctor only knows about. But this i feel is the result of what students going through medical school dont learn about, because there is more money to be made with treatments that last longer. For example, and this is personal experience, i was put on prozac(one of the several diff. depression/anxiety meds ive been prescribed over the years) to treat my mood issues and it made me feel nothing. i was like a zombie. And then come to find out if you stop taking it you go through withdrawls. Not to mention the long term damage that it can have on your brain itself.
Im getting a but long winded here so ill sum it up. like others have already mentioned, start with the basics. Eat right, workout in moderation, make sure you get enough sleep at night and try to get on a schedule.
Also with vitamins/drugs, start with what is natural and proven to work(fish oils, coq10, melatonin, 5-htp etc) but again in moderation.

Instead of talking to a therapist, i would recommend reading books that are about the issues you are dealing with. Especially books written by doctors who beleive in alternative therapies, because to maker an appointment with these type of doctors, most cant afford it because insurance wont cover(ex.anti-aging, holistic, neuro therapy through the reading of brainwaves and treaments to help fix any issues, etc)it.

Work on yourself in all ways, find an occupation you really enjoy and focus at being the best you can be at it, socialize with your close friends, and dont worry so much about finding a girl. More than likely, you will find what your looking for when your not even looking for it! It can get better. If you want to private message me with any questions please do. I still struggle with issues from time to time, but as a result have become very interested and love studying about the many different types of therapies, supplemts, and drugs used around the world. You would be surprised how many treatments are suppressed or illegal in this country that are far superior to what doctors here in the states have no clue about!

I thank everyone for their replies... well i dont know how else to really put this, and im sure ill get shit talked because of it.. but i was just released from the hospital.. I was there for 72 hours. I tried to overdose and my older sister found me.. they said she saved my life... but did she? or did she prevent me from saving myself from anymore pain? i was released under the agreement that id see outpatient one on one therapy with the hospitals crisis unit, as well as attend group meetings, and my meds switched and squared away... well i dont feel like doing any of it... i dont feel like doing anything.. i wish i didnt feel period......... idk

I have to start out by saying "good for you man for starting this thread". It shows you are aware something isnt right but you have the courage to ask for help and suggestions. You are on the right path already.
I can relate to how your feeling and will add my 2cents. Im in my early 30's, but most of my pre-teen, all the way up till still now ive dealt with depression, anxiety, confidence problems, etc.
I always had problems talking to girls as far back as i can remember. i couldnt even look them or anyone for that matter in the eyes when talking to them.
I started working out when i was around 15 and got hooked on it. i thought if i just build a great body it would make up for my insecurity issues/confidence. And i can say that it did help some when it came to getting girls, but that only goes so far. Woman are most attracted to guys that are confident(not cocky), good personality, and driven in life/work. And of course haveing a good physique doesnt hurt!

So, later on when i got to college i was still struggling with the same issues. I ended up meeting a girl who was interested in me and pursued me which i liked because i was so damn shy. Well thats when i was introduced to partying and drugs(mostly xtc). I got hooked so fast because this drug basically cured all of my issues, but only when i was on them which was always at night out at the clubs or afterparties. during the day i was back to my old self.
Then at 27 years old, i was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I wasnt overweight by any means, which is why doctors never considered i could have it even after i told them the symptoms i had.I was always told that it was my fault that i was tired all the time even though i would sleep the amount of hours i was supposed to. it got to the point after much research that i demanded a sleep test. The test revealed i had 260 apneas(body waking itself out of sleep cycles) in the 6 hour sleep study. Because the back of my tongue was larger than normal, and i still had my tonsils, plus a deviated septum, i was sleep deprived for atleast 15 years. This first off explained why i always fell asleep in every class(except gym) all through my school years.
It also, i believe, was the root to why i had all the issues ive mentioned. Im not saying you have sleep apnea, but its very important to be pro-active when it comes to your health and well being and not to rely fully on doctors.

When it comes to the healthcare in this country i am 50/50. There are so many proven, effective treatments for so many different health issues that doctors have no clue about because most of them work better then the treatments/drugs your doctor only knows about. But this i feel is the result of what students going through medical school dont learn about, because there is more money to be made with treatments that last longer. For example, and this is personal experience, i was put on prozac(one of the several diff. depression/anxiety meds ive been prescribed over the years) to treat my mood issues and it made me feel nothing. i was like a zombie. And then come to find out if you stop taking it you go through withdrawls. Not to mention the long term damage that it can have on your brain itself.
Im getting a but long winded here so ill sum it up. like others have already mentioned, start with the basics. Eat right, workout in moderation, make sure you get enough sleep at night and try to get on a schedule.
Also with vitamins/drugs, start with what is natural and proven to work(fish oils, coq10, melatonin, 5-htp etc) but again in moderation.

Instead of talking to a therapist, i would recommend reading books that are about the issues you are dealing with. Especially books written by doctors who beleive in alternative therapies, because to maker an appointment with these type of doctors, most cant afford it because insurance wont cover(ex.anti-aging, holistic, neuro therapy through the reading of brainwaves and treaments to help fix any issues, etc)it.

Work on yourself in all ways, find an occupation you really enjoy and focus at being the best you can be at it, socialize with your close friends, and dont worry so much about finding a girl. More than likely, you will find what your looking for when your not even looking for it! It can get better. If you want to private message me with any questions please do. I still struggle with issues from time to time, but as a result have become very interested and love studying about the many different types of therapies, supplemts, and drugs used around the world. You would be surprised how many treatments are suppressed or illegal in this country that are far superior to what doctors here in the states have no clue about!

Wow. Good post. First off I want to say that the reason most of these alternative treatments aren't covered by health insurance or why most doctors don't about them is because the drug companies give billions of dollars to politicians every year in the US so that they can advertise and push drugs on people. Watch the documentary "Generation Rx." I'm 31 but never became comfortable in my own skin or had confidence until I was 27, so I like you I struggled in my early 20's as well. Having a good physique helps, but I won't go so far to say it solves everything. I'm an introverted person so I don't do well meeting girls in bars and clubs. I do much better talking to girls in everyday life situations like the gym, grocery store, etc.. What I'm getting at is we all have strengths and weaknesses. We are all unique as well. Recognize what you have and what you don't. Take what you have and work with it to you're advantage. For example, if you're shy, you probably won't get the party chic at the club, but there are also shy down to earth women out there. Best of luck to you

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear