over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depression

Wow guys, this thread honestly is a HUGE help... Alot of good stuff said here.. and every single word that was said clicked and makes sense in my head.. its the loving oneself part thats hard... tell me if this makes ANY SENSE AT ALL

The possesion thing in a relationship i get that... i was like that... i know im insecure... i know im self conscious... and im afraid to say i DONT love myself... again im so self conscious i cant bare to bring myself to approach or talk to a girl.... BUT if i had the chance theres not a thing id change about myself (maybe my height) but my body is great, my face is decent, my tan WAS good... but idk.. Again idk if what i just said makes sense... I NEED TO LOVE MYSELF BUT I DONT KNOW HOW.

Get a puppy. Seriously, you'll love the shit outta him

Anyone here who has been on

Nardelzine (Phenelzine) before?

GET OFF THE TREN!!! That s**t made me so depressed. Few weeks later I was fine! Good luck bro.

tren depression

bro I know exactly wht you're going through and IT IS DEFINATELY tren related on top of life stuff.

I can't even take 100mg tren enanthate anymore without falling apart, mentally and physically.

If you've done a fair amt of tren, and have gotten off you're now going through some androgen fallout. Best thing you could do is get some test prop, or sust/omna and take 250mg every 5th or so..
I dont know your cycle history but if you been on tren for long periods and just decide you want off gear, then you're in for a rough ride to begin with..
some might tell you just pct is all you need but that never did it for me.. I get depressed if I go lower than 250mg test every 2weeks.. and so Im on for life far as im concerned because I been on gear for 16+ years now. with only a few very short off periods...
Other thing is gh might be helpful too..

Far as antidepressents - I know they have helped many people.. but bottom line is get your hormones under control first and then if that dont work mabye look at these other options. The problem with anti-d's is that they don't help you get better they only put a chemical in your brain that will only make things worse when you decide to come off... not to mention all the shitty side effects... but if you've tried everything else, then by all means...
these drugs were never supposed to be handed out like candy, they were intended to be used ONLY as a last resort, and for peopel that are going through brutally painful things..

we all have issues brother, but I can guarantee there is a girl out there for you that will love everythig about you. Might be hard to see this from where you're at right now, but this will pass and you WILL look back and see things differently, and understand why you are going through this right now... its always to learn something bro, thats it.
There are always down times in life.. and they suck, but it's just part of being human.
Also diet plays a MAJOR role in how we feel, if you've been a protein nut then time to go down to about 100g a day at most, and replace things with live food.. drink 3-4litres of water per day..

some very wise words to remind yourself of - "This too shall pass"..
keep your head up.

depressed no more

just thought Id post what I've pm'd because I've gotten requests from my posts above..
what I've written here is quick and there is more to it, but this is the simple version of what i've come to realize in life when it comes to depression and anxiety.
Like I said above, #1 is getting your hormones under control first and foremost, becuase when they are low, or non existent when coming off cycle its almost impossible for many of us to even think straight.. While getting that under control, give what I've written below a shot.
To many of us in the bodybuilding industry, and other sports are on a roller coaster to begin with, with all the shit we take.. in order to make it in our sport, or earn a living and its beyond difficult stop.. so below is something that occured to me and I began to look into further...
You'll either be ready for it and will see it as the truth right away, or you might not be at this point in life and think it makes no sense.. either way.. I wish everyone some sanity and to finally refuse to allow depression/anxiety to control you.
take it easy,
This is written spur of the moment, so bare with me a little...
this may sound fucked up, but it is the absolute truth and you will know it when you really think about it, and look into what Im talking about.

- "YOU are not your mind". your mind(brain) is actually only a tool that is part of your body, that ofcourse sends nerve impulses to your body to say move your arm, or leg. and many other functions.. But have you ever thought about who it is exactly that is doing the thinking, what entity is it that is actually using your brain to think?
This may sound weird, but we as humans were put on this earth for a purpose (whatever that is).. that purpose might be just to process food and then deposit fertilizer.. (as simple as that purpose might seem it could very well be what humans are for)..
Now as humans we were given brains that can be used to do incredible things, create amazing things, solve problems, have emotions, ..etc... But what our entire society fails to see is that our brains are just a tool.. and because of all the noise and brite lights we see every day everywhere we go (tv, music, ads etc).. never stop, our brain begins to be conditioned to think on a steady basis almost non stop because we have to constantly process al lthese things around us.
You know what anxiety is like right - well that is very simply put a condition where your brain has 'been allowed' to run on and on and on, and your true self (the one that owns your brain) has forgotten how to take back the control... its like anxiety is your brain on autopilot, and stuck on autopilot.. and you try to grab the steering wheel but its locked on autopilot right..
Depression is exactly the same condition as anxiety.. no difference whatso ever, other than how it manifests itself through the constant thinking about certain issues that are difficult or sad etc..
My point to all this is that like I said YOU are not your mind, you are the being that gets to choose how to use your mind.. and you really do have a choice my friend..
You MUST simply realize that your brain has been on autopilot because of all the crazy stimulants around all of us every day.. and you need to just know that its not your fault, and that its as if your brain has been taken over by things outside itself...
you have to decide that its time RIGHT NOW to take back control of your brain, and only allow it to be used for constructive thoughts.. IT will seem difficult at first but every single tim eyou catch your braing thinking a negative thought about yourself or anything else for that matter .. you MUST remind yourself that you will simply no longer allow your brain to take over the real you..
INstead of letting your brain run you, ..you decide its time to run your brain..
NO MORE NEGATIVE THINKING, NO MORE INSESENT THINKING, NO MORE ALLOWING OUR CRAZY WORLD TO CONVINCE YOU THAT YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING ANYMORE.
YOU ARE HERE TO LIVE MY BROTHER... so make the decision right now,, you will not tollerate this tool in your head trying to run you down, or make you feel anxious, depressed... All of these things are just thoughts that your brain is producing because it has been overwhelmed by things.. nothing more..
I just read that you tried to do yourself in by taking pills.. just realize that this attempt is just you, trying to escape your brains autopilot.. because you haven't realized that you are not your mind.
I promise you that if you do this, your life will only get better and better, and all your anxiety will start to disappear forever.
you may get sad from time to time, and that is totally normal as its a true human emotion, but with this new information you will know exactly how to deal with it, and refuse to allow your brain take you down the path of depression or anxiety.
Jjim

hormones

just consider how women go through their monthly thing, and how some feel down, or fat, or other. Their preceptions change during that time about themselves, and its all hormones..
Hormones, let alone tren (5 times as adrogenic than test), are a big part of how we think.
Then add in woman problems, and existing self image stuff and things will ofcourse seem far worse than they really are.

I've been on them all. Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, Celexa, Lexapro, Topomax, Wellbutrin, Cymbalta. Everybody responds differently to them. I personally think a combination of 150mg Wellbutrin and 30mg Cymbalta is the best I've experienced thus far. If dosages are too high, you will be a sloth with brain fog that has the sex drive of a eunuch. Keep the dosages low and get your ass in the gym. For someone like you, a 3 day/wk routine isn't going to work. It doesn't work for me. You need to be in there 5-6 days /wk. I need the endorphin rush every day....it's the best natural anti-d there is.

:devil-sm:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity