over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek Lunsford

muskate

Registered
I did an interview with Derek Lunsford last night. I instantly became a huge fan.

Most humble guy I've ever met. Really refreshing to see someone like that coming up in the sport. I can't believe he's only 25

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OenrjfYCM&t=2s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OenrjfYCM&t=2s[/ame]

the real reason why Flex Lewis is retiring..

he can see the writing on the wall with this kid coming to take the crown

He’s not retiring, he is going to the open after this year’s Olympia. But I definitely agree with you that Lunsford is next in line for the title.

He’s not retiring, he is going to the open after this year’s Olympia. But I definitely agree with you that Lunsford is next in line for the title.

Yup, he's actually upping his game and playing with the big boys.

if Flex does go to the open, he won't last long lmao

mark my words :star-:ars

Why you say that? He struggles to reach 212 and pretty much has to diet year round in order to not blow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy has a very bright future to say the least. It's amazing what he has accomplished in such a short period of time. His work ethic, passion and genetics are paving the way.

Why you say that? He struggles to reach 212 and pretty much has to diet year round in order to not blow up

Do t get me wrong when saying this because who the fuck am I but that being said his sharp isn't of those guys that ppl say he compares up to. He will get A LOT bigger but the shape just isn't going to be there.

Impressive future, but right now there are 2 or 3 guys who could beat him.

He should move in the open, with Hadi.

I don't think he struggles THAT much. It was only a couple of years ago he got on the scale at the O and was barely 190.
His back is a major weakness. hell, all of his upper body. I'm talking pure muscle here. Dexter, and William have a lot more muscle PACKED onto their from. Just popping out. That takes years at a heavier body weight to achieve

Derek has a great structure when he poses but still needs to add some mass. I need to see him next to the top guys. They need some new talented blood in the 212

X2

true

also why would be want to go out as

5-6-7 times 212 Mr O ( can't remember how many titles he has won right now)

and 9th at the open in the final phase of his career lol

I mean what would be the achievement there .. no more sponsorship deals cos of going to open, no cheque at the show worth its it's wt and a mid tier placing .

If I was him I would rather stay as king and go out as king then have that shit for nothing. zero gain in any shape or form.

plus if he pushes the wt more to go in open that's more stress on the health.

totally pointless move if he goes down that path.

I think he is very smart and has planned his career and shows in a way he stays at the top of the game. I doubt it very seriously he will do it.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

X2

true

also why would be want to go out as

5-6-7 times 212 Mr O ( can't remember how many titles he has won right now)

and 9th at the open in the final phase of his career lol

I mean what would be the achievement there .. no more sponsorship deals cos of going to open, no cheque at the show worth its it's wt and a mid tier placing .

If I was him I would rather stay as king and go out as king then have that shit for nothing. zero gain in any shape or form.

plus if he pushes the wt more to go in open that's more stress on the health.

totally pointless move if he goes down that path.

I think he is very smart and has planned his career and shows in a way he stays at the top of the game. I doubt it very seriously he will do it.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

He (Flex) has already stated he is sorted $$ wise - "Bodybuilding has set me up but I’ve also set myself up if it was to end tomorrow"

Im looking forward to him being in the open, its going to be tough but its good to see someone who isnt concerned with padding their record and wants to test themselves

Do t get me wrong when saying this because who the fuck am I but that being said his sharp isn't of those guys that ppl say he compares up to. He will get A LOT bigger but the shape just isn't going to be there.

We shall see.

I don't think he struggles THAT much. It was only a couple of years ago he got on the scale at the O and was barely 190.
His back is a major weakness. hell, all of his upper body. I'm talking pure muscle here. Dexter, and William have a lot more muscle PACKED onto their from. Just popping out. That takes years at a heavier body weight to achieve

Yeah, I wouldn't say his back is a weakness. And of course they have more muscle packed on, they don't have to stay within a certain weight.

He (Flex) has already stated he is sorted $$ wise - "Bodybuilding has set me up but I’ve also set myself up if it was to end tomorrow"

Im looking forward to him being in the open, its going to be tough but its good to see someone who isnt concerned with padding their record and wants to test themselves

indeed. he has done very well for himself it seems

it good to see someone utilizing their money to make continuing sources of income flows :eek:

having said that.. going from top dog to...well......

it would be very difficult for any mere mortal to accept. so it's no knock on him

Derek has a great structure when he poses but still needs to add some mass. I need to see him next to the top guys. They need some new talented blood in the 212

He needs to improve his legs, he will do it if he moves in the open.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws