over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES dosages?? what is too much?

My rat is taking 200mcg per training day and the pumps it is getting are brilliant, a vial is lasting just over a week, plan to take for a month and then take a break for a month, would stay on permanently but cost dictates...

I've got 10 bottles and I'm using 100 mcg pre workout! Maybe 3-4 times a week! I plan to run all 10 until I run out, should be about half a year! I'll see then about getting more depending on results!

Keeping it down low to see how longevity effects results rather than blasting it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

To answer the thread title too much is probably only approached at 500mcg at once. Many guys in here have gone 300-400mcg for a single workout. I suppose too much is only if you cannot stand the pumps. I ended up settling on 100mcg bi-lat [so 200mcg per workout]. It does work no doubt but it gets costly to use more than 200mcg a workout from my finances. But deeper pocketed people probably can use all they want without blinking.

Yes ive ran it at 50mcgs for months 3-4x a week, pumps were huge, almost painful and the fullness is unreal

when do diminishing returns kick in? aside from 'pumps' our end game is more muscle. not necessarily a 'pump' in the gym. is using 200mcg per day, any more effective than 50mcg per day, if hyperplasia is our goal with these peptides?

Someone wiser and more experienced than I may give a better answer but here's what I experienced. Now granted I only had 3 vials from ergo. I too started low 50 bi lat so 100 total. First time I noticed something indeed. Gradually upped it. I did it sub-q as well as IM. IME I didn't notice much difference between the various site spots. That is I would not say definitely IM is vastly superior to sub-q. I would say a higher dose has a greater effect. I once tried 300mcg dose as opposed to the 200mcg I usually settled on. Now again this was just once but 300 to me didn't seem any different than 200 [all the more reason for me to stay at 200]. Logically though you cannot make a lot of conclusions based off one trial. Some guys swear by 300+ but equally true a few claim they don't notice anything.

Enoch the wharf rat uses 300mcg prior to exercise on spin wheel. In a previous study Enoch used high doses for extended period, 300 - 500mcg during exercises. The rat was stretched out extremely during the routine. Several months later, we observed that the rats deltoids had increased drastically, and some in the bicep, tricep.

I use 100mcg and get great pump. My buddy mistake his dosage and was going 300mcg a day priop to workout and he said the pump are insane. Now he stick with 150 to 200mcg cause he like the pump so much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131