over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES IGF FROM GENESIS PEPTIDES

Genesis Peptides

Registered
We are pleased to announce the new product we have been working on and the price is right. We are now stocking DES IGF at $86.99 for a 1mg vial. All the people I notified that I picked for the logs needs to forward all their shipping info to me ASAP, so we can commence with the research. Thank you all for exhibiting great patience during this time of waiting , ut considering the price I believe it is well worth the wait.

Low IGF, Ron, will DES help?

I had my IGF-1 levels checked on 2 different occasions and both times was in the low 90's at the age of 35..... I was blown away! Do you think IGF DES would be an appropriate product to help with this severe of a deficiency or would you stick with the traditional approach of using HGH or GHRP/CJC peptides? I appreciate your (and all) opinions and feedback. I have never used HGH or IGF so shutdown because of an outside sythetic source cannot be the cause of the test results.

I had my IGF-1 levels checked on 2 different occasions and both times was in the low 90's at the age of 35..... I was blown away! Do you think IGF DES would be an appropriate product to help with this severe of a deficiency or would you stick with the traditional approach of using HGH or GHRP/CJC peptides? I appreciate your (and all) opinions and feedback. I have never used HGH or IGF so shutdown because of an outside sythetic source cannot be the cause of the test results.

Do GHRP/CJC1295.
That would be best with your current situation. After 2 months do another check & u're be happy.

How much acetic acid do you recommend be added per vial?

Most ppl just do 1ml, that is all you need. Personally I usually do 2ml seems weird with just one tiny little tick mark I like a little more in there :)

why is it so expensive compared to Phils? And Sten or now Precision Peps???

I heard there was a great dvd coming out soon. Sure the ratings will be high on this one!

Aren't they all the same company?

No I can promise you as one of the owners of Genesis Peptides we have no interest monetarily or otherwise in any other peptide company in the US or for that matter anywhere else in the world.

does your IGF-des come from the US or China?

lets be productive not destructive...the buyer deserves to ask questions imo

No I can promise you as one of the owners of Genesis Peptides we have no interest monetarily or otherwise in any other peptide company in the US or for that matter anywhere else in the world.

Sorry, i was saying that Phils, Sten and Precision Peps were all one of the same. Not implying genesis was. Good to know though. Look forward to ordering from you.

Thanks Ripped Mass

Most ppl just do 1ml, that is all you need. Personally I usually do 2ml seems weird with just one tiny little tick mark I like a little more in there :)

I thought a few years ago people were saying 50 or 75 ml, or am I wrong about this?

I thought a few years ago people were saying 50 or 75 ml, or am I wrong about this?
Heck no a standard vial is only 10ml!! A peptide vial at most will hold 5ml usually, perhaps you are thinking the dosage of 50 or 75mcg???

I'm assuming that GP is US based?

I am in Canada and am curious about customs seizures? are research peptides safe to import?

I'm assuming that GP is US based?

I am in Canada and am curious about customs seizures? are research peptides safe to import?

Yup GP is US based. Ron ensure the packages are discretely packaged.

ok sounds. good, but that tells me that there may be issues at the border?

i understand they are research chemicals and are sold as such, but who has had success from over the border sales, and what are the legalities?

im looking to buy 20 weeks worth for myself and possibly a few others.. large order. don't wanna risk a seizure...

ok sounds. good, but that tells me that there may be issues at the border?

i understand they are research chemicals and are sold as such, but who has had success from over the border sales, and what are the legalities?

im looking to buy 20 weeks worth for myself and possibly a few others.. large order. don't wanna risk a seizure...
Call Ron directly and talk to him, he will tell you anything and everything you need to know including Canadian shipments. If I remember correctly I thought I saw a post where he actually called and talked to the Canadian Customs to get an order through? I could be wrong but I read something of that nature look around maybe you can find it.....

Call Ron directly and talk to him, he will tell you anything and everything you need to know including Canadian shipments. If I remember correctly I thought I saw a post where he actually called and talked to the Canadian Customs to get an order through? I could be wrong but I read something of that nature look around maybe you can find it.....

Yes, I ship frequently to Canada, and only lost 2 shipments to date, and yes, I one time argued with CC for approx. a day and a half and got them to realize what I had sent was not illegal. I will go that far for my customers, and farther if I have to.
If there are any Canadians on the board reading this please tell this gentleman that you always get your package in a timely fashion.

getting it into sydney Australia

whats the chances of getting this to me on australia??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws