over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Designing your own routines

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From training to diet with everything accounted for , I have been using my tin to do some writing and i think I have come up with something that pics pieces off of different methods but still has basic principles and can allow flexibility as well as more thorough attention. Tell me what u guys think it's just something I been doing as a hobby.

Day 1 cardio and core day - this day is fast day , only allowed coffee, teas, sugar free jello, bone broth from chicken or beef and 1 meal before bed veggies fried with no carb fiber noodles. To help get sleep
Day 2 training - feast day- using this equation -500calories of maintenance x 2='calories to eat . So maintenance 2500 -500 x 2 = 4000. Now I'm thinking we want to fill most glycogen to be anabolic so 4 hr pre workout eat 2000calories (800-1000 from complex carbs ) giving 1000 free calories to the lazy dieter. Then 2 hr pre workout have another 1000 calories of anything and then eat your final 1000 calories of mostly protein witchin 2 hrs post workout .

Now for more advanced people slin can be used , and to gain weight with this routine is add 100 over maintenance x 2 .

Now for cutting and when you stall I was thinking the 7th day can be the day you modify do another training day to get more calories don't train don't do cardio to get further calories etc instead of adding a cheat meal because with this diet you could eat that shit and it's not iifym it's just calories here.

What's your thoughts , fasting has many benefits and is good for just about every organ and hormone cycle in the body. The only concern,I have is elevated cortisol but there is a product you can take for that and I know many use peptides anyways.

I like the freedom to enjoy any food while still being the most effective in reaching my goals. The insulin is a bit more miticulus but I like that it doesn't take much toggling in my routine when I do want to incorporate it and probably won't until I get my bf in the appropriate range.

Am I reading this correct that on training day you eat all your calories within an 8 hour window, for example if you work out at 4pm:

noon - 2k calories
2pm - 1k cal
4-6pm - workout
8pm - 1k cal

then next day is fasted so you would not eat again from 8pm til noon two days later? I cannot imagine fasting 40 hours every other day.

Maybe I am misunderstanding but if not have you dieted like this before? Im very curious to know what your results were like and how you felt

Am I reading this correct that on training day you eat all your calories within an 8 hour window, for example if you work out at 4pm:

noon - 2k calories
2pm - 1k cal
4-6pm - workout
8pm - 1k cal

then next day is fasted so you would not eat again from 8pm til noon two days later? I cannot imagine fasting 40 hours every other day.

Maybe I am misunderstanding but if not have you dieted like this before? Im very curious to know what your results were like and how you felt

Yea if your maintenance is 2.5k and you were looking to loose fat then yes. Bone broth , sugar free jello ,bcaas before during and after cardio/core and a big veggie and fiber pasta meal before bed . So you are still getting plenty of electrolytes and fiber and micronutrients and minerals from the veggies and bone broth.

So really not 40hrs but insulin would be low for 40hrs. The other times you would be hitting it around around workouts and filling up glycogen now that I think about it 4hrs mayb too close for complex.

I've done the eat when you get home for years with no cardio and I found I had best results because I wasn't over trained like I have been dieting , my face was lean but didn't look like death because my body wasn't beat to shit. Just dieted

isn't this what "instinctive training" is....????

something ive done since day 1....

to me.....its the ONLY way to train.

instinctively......

and feeding......instinctively feed yourself.
those of you "getting sick" from feeding....
you are making BIG mistakes...

:cool:

Last edited:
isn't this what "instinctive training" is....????

something ive done since day 1....

to me.....its the ONLY way to train.

instinctively......

and feeding......instinctively feed yourself.
those of you "getting sick" from feeding....
you are making BIG mistakes...

The training is totally instinctive but the diet and cycle is planned. If you can eat whatever you want not get fat and put on muscle this idea/ thread isnt worth your time. This is just a thought and I'm trying to find new ways to eat mc doubles, cupcakes and ice cream while keeping my hdl low , ldl high , cholesterol in range , insulin sensitivity high, anabolism high, while keeping muscle and loosing fat or not putting on too much fat while improving my physique

Eating like shit is going to fuck with your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Adding slin to that is going to exacerbate things even more. Common sense my friend.

Eating like shit is going to fuck with your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Adding slin to that is going to exacerbate things even more. Common sense my friend.

Without a doubt but if you fast these things counter balance, especially dieting because you are not eating enough to be stored in cells.

instinctive "feeding"...is NOT eating whatever you want....

its eating what YOU FEEL you need to eat.....mentally

if eating "whatever you want" is INSTINCTIVE to you....
then you have a problem.....

instinctive "feeding"...is NOT eating whatever you want....

its eating what YOU FEEL you need to eat.....mentally

if eating "whatever you want" is INSTINCTIVE to you....
then you have a problem.....

How is it not ? If your getting carbs because your flat getting more sugar because you feel hypo, eating some vegetables because you want some satiety and fiber , eating meat or sat fats because you feel weak. But amounts ? Common that's where the math equation comes in. No one can reach there goals feeding by feel - they will always be wrong because they will have nothing to go by nothing to go back and check and say hey look at this I could of did this better. Unless again they are in the 1% were fat is not an enemy they don't even know it exists

This is just a thought I haven't done it yet or decided I was going to do it forsure. But it does make sense

Last edited:
How is it not ? If your getting carbs because your flat getting more sugar because you feel hypo, eating some vegetables because you want some satiety and fiber , eating meat or sat fats because you feel weak. But amounts ? Common that's where the math equation comes in. No one can reach there goals feeding by feel - they will always be wrong because they will have nothing to go by nothing to go back and check and say hey look at this I could of did this better. Unless again they are in the 1% were fat is not an enemy they don't even know it exists

This is just a thought I haven't done it yet or decided I was going to do it forsure. But it does make sense

but you just made a reference to McDs...cupcakes and icecream....????

you are not coming across correctly....

but you just made a reference to McDs...cupcakes and icecream....????

you are not coming across correctly....

Meaning as the diet goes on you can be lax on some days and fit that McDouble or cupcake. The design is to have glycogen filled but not maxed pre workout and get some other foods with in with pro/ fat pre workout to be full and strong while postmark out majority cals protein but still other carbs and fats to keep insulin quiet if fat loss us the nature of course for my purposes would be until I am again lean enough

look....

sugar is must......

carbs are a must....

fat is a must....

protein is a MUST....

how you connect all of these is key...
changing the way you connect macros is the
key to this business.....ive never been an overeater.
but i do LOVE my carbs....and i can handle carbs...but
i add them in moderation to satisfy myself in a way to
not to defeat myself....

look....

sugar is must......

carbs are a must....

fat is a must....

protein is a MUST....

how you connect all of these is key...
changing the way you connect macros is the
key to this business.....ive never been an overeater.
but i do LOVE my carbs....and i can handle carbs...but
i add them in moderation to satisfy myself in a way to
not to defeat myself....

So please educate me how do u satisfy carb cravings in a fat loss phase

And before this eat when hungry debate goes on it just isn't feasible for the working professional. Stuff has to be planned and timed for the most part

Last edited:
i cant......its all on you....lol

you want me to tell how i eat...????

do you think that would work for you...???

PM me ill tell you everything i ate today if you wish.

and im 265 and under 10%bf.....with 21in arms...
and im 40 years old....:(

Last edited:
I know how you eat and know that it will only work for u. Your the 1% but that was never my argument I was just trying to find out ppl thoughts, how it could be improved or changed

Your still the same tenny thinking everyone challenging you no man, I'm not I'm actually aspired by good physiques. But for majority of ppl this is a science because shit is much harder. That's all I'm saying

Last edited:
im trying to help you....

you want answers...???

PM me....tell me what your eating and what you like to eat...
i will help you....its not easy.....BUT IT IS!!!!!.....

so your issue is with feeling comfortable....I GET IT...
fruit....is a BIG thing for me.....FYI

im trying to help you....

you want answers...???

PM me....tell me what your eating and what you like to eat...
i will help you....its not easy.....BUT IT IS!!!!!.....

so your issue is with feeling comfortable....I GET IT...
fruit....is a BIG thing for me.....FYI

i could sweae im talking to phil hernon right now lol. My issue isnt feeling comfortable its with optimizing my goals while being able to
not have to eat so strictly year round. This is only a hobby this isnt my life nor do i want it to consume my life.

i get it eat 30p/30c/10 f when your hungry if your hungry every two hours try 45p/35c/20f so that your eating every 4 hours . Man trust me when i say I FUCKIN GET IT. And i am in no
way trying to be offensive

i could sweae im talking to phil hernon right now lol. My issue isnt feeling comfortable its with optimizing my goals while being able to
not have to eat so strictly year round. This is only a hobby this isnt my life nor do i want it to consume my life.

i get it eat 30p/30c/10 f when your hungry if your hungry every two hours try 45p/35c/20f so that your eating every 4 hours . Man trust me when i say I FUCKIN GET IT. And i am in no
way trying to be offensive

fat is way too low....lol

do your thing bro...

everywhere you go now adays people are trying to make money. I thought this was a place where intelligent experienced ppl can bounce ideas of eachother. If anyone else would like to chime in with some thoughts and not to try and get paid each month that would be cool.

i don't wanna destroy your thread....

ive been know to be a thread destroyer...
and ill never ask for one dollar.....if you wanna
give....well....that's another story

i welcome others to chime in....and give...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads