over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DESPERATE - Any Suggestions

EXCEL....HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT I ATE THE OTHER DAY.

6MEALS:

MYOPLEX AND 1SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN. CALS 410, PROTEIN 68, CARBS 26, FAT 3g. I ate this every other meal....so multliply all those values x3.

2Cans of tuna, 1/2 small can green beans. Cal. 320, Carbs 4, Protien 64,
fat, 3grams.....I ate this exact meal 3x.

Totals: Cals. 2510 Protein. 396 Carbs. 90, Fat 18 grams.

Basic and nasty. I don't like eating like this.......I notice I am also much lower on calories than you are and I am down to 257lbs right now.

Excel: I am sure you have forgotten more than I know about nutrition. I just letting you know what one dumbass from Montana does! hahaha

Re: EXCEL....HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT I ATE THE OTHER DAY.

JETHRO TULL said:
I just letting you know what one dumbass from Montana does! hahaha
For being a "one dumbass from Montana" you sure know how to get RIPPED!!! :) That's why I value your opinion!

I figured you weren't eating "any" beef to have that low a fat intake. How many weeks out when you cut out beef?

xcel

EXCELBEYOND.......I AM JUST WEAK MINDED!

IF I HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN THE HOUSE ...I EAT WAAAAYY TOO MUCH OF IT. I MESS AROUND DROPPING STUFF LIKE BREAD, MILK, AND BURGER OUT OF THE NORMAL MEALS AND ONCE I START THE DIET....THAT'S IT. I PRETTY MUCH EAT THE SAME BORING SHIT UNTIL I FEEL LIKE I'LL GAG. HAHAHA......THE LAST 4WEEKS I JUST DO THE PROTEIN AND 1/4 CUP OF OATS....WATER, VITAMINS, ETC. I FIND THAT THE ECA THING MAKES ME LESS HUNGRY WHICH IN MY CASE IS A GOOD THING! BUT, DID YOU READ THAT THREAD BIG KIWI PUT UP???? SOUNDS LIKE HE EATS MORE FOOD THAN I EVER DO ON A DIET. I JUST KNOW THAT IN MY PARTICULAR CASE I CAN'T EAT MUCH FAT. TRUTH IS I AM GETTING SMALLER [CLOTHES ARE HANGING OFF ME] AND ALL MY JOINTS HURT, I AM WEAK AND MY RIGHT ACHLLES TENDON HURTS LIKE HELL! I FEEL LIKE SHIT. [BUT I AM STARTING TO BE A PRETTY BASTARD! HAHAHA:D

So....

xcelbeyond said:
I want to thank everyone for still contributing to this thread!
Randy - As raybravo said, SuperClen is 100mcg clen "plus" ketotefin (sp?) The ketotefin keeps your receptors clear so it's not necessary to cycle clen.

Whoops. Forgot that - that's what makes it so super!!! ;)

So, any idea what your plan is?... What's gelling up in that mind of yours?...

-Randy

Well, here's what I'm "considering."

I'll follow my friend's plan, it's only for a week (actually 6 days). Then I'll see what he suggests - still have 8-1/2 weeks at this point. I'll probably switch to a fixed protein/calorie amount with low fat <30g and probably cycle "some" carbs - this is until the last 4 weeks.

Don't worry, you'll be hearing from me :D

xcel

crackerjack414 said:
excell bro I know exzactly what u are going through your body is rebeling and refusing to get any leaner. i had this same problem at 7% during the summer. my body wouldnt respond to anything I did. Basicaly after I bulked again my body started to respond again. I would do a short bulk cycle and the fat will come off much easier after that Atleast it did for me.

ive used this strategy recently and it works, basically do a bulk up diet in which u purposely gain some fat for a few weeks like two or three and then diet hard again and ull be leaner then u were previously before u started the bulk

Re: excel

mike man said:
What about replacing your fat with CLA. I've done this on my diet this time around and I have lost an amazing amount of skin thickness. I'm still maitaining very good vascularity but I do notice my energy levels aren't as high during my wokrouts.
My weight initially dropped by about 5lbs after the first week due to such a low carb intake (160g per day from veggies), but my total calories are still around 4000 per day. This is dieting for me. Mostly just drop my carb intake and the fat starts dropping.
My CLA intake is 30g day and my protien is about 510g. There are additional fats from the fish and lean ground beef to make up for the other cals.
If you are going to try that low of a carb diet, I would suggest adding the CLA to it. This is my first time doing it and I'm am extremely pleased with the reults so far.
Also, a small cheat meal or two in the same day a week always keeps me sane and it seems to kick the metabolism up for me again.

very good info above, cla at high dosages works great, and good dieting info at least for me and everybody ive run across

MDRThom said:
Also, have you considered swiming for cardio? It is the least damaging for of cardio for muscles and joints. If you have access to a pool, it's great way to stretch, loosen up, lower your stress and burn some VERY low impact cals.

The only problem I see is with your low BF% you might sink like a stone!

i remember a study showing that swimmers kep tmore sub q fat because the body holds onto it more because of a survival mechanism it has to protect the inner organs form getting too cold

exactly...there has been many studies that show that exact same thing. the body has a way of "insulating" it self and cause more fat to held. if you look at olympic swimmers, they are lean but certainly not ripped for all the cardio they perform.

Green Tea

Drinking green tea or swallowing the extract (most pills are standardized to 50-75% polyphenols and are equal two about two perfectly brewed cups) has been shown in studies to increase caloric expenditure in healthy men by up to 10%. Not much but it adds up in the long run plus GT brings a shitload of other benefits.

That's just what I need - one more drink. You can set your watch - EVERY 1-1/2 hour I pee!!!!!! :)

I'll give it a whirl as I have quite a bit of around.

Progress Report:

I must be getting VAIN! I'm looking in the mirror and except for obliques and lower back, I'm starting to get RIPPED. I'm afraid that I'm going to end up with too much loose-skin at those "problem" areas.

Time to crack out the Prep H, Yohimbine HCL in phlo jel and saran wrap - I know, it sounds KINKY :D

xcel

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420