over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Desperate Frustrated (7 Months Post OP)

hugostiglitz87

Registered
Whats going on Family. So Ive posted about this not to long I am 7 months now post op from labrum sugery. As ive stated before i had a successful surgery 4 months into my recovery i started increasing my physical therapy and started working out at my gym then shifted that to my garage during covid. I was doing light weights and alot of band work working on range of motion everything was going good till early May when I noticed grinding clicking and pain in my shoulder front delt area and now currently in the last month the pain has radiated down to my bicep and tricep and its pain with tightness and at times lose range of motion due to swelling/fluid in the shoulder.Through MRI it said bursitis of the bursa and some tendonitis in there. its been over months now with activity modifcation and alot of differnt types off massages and products tried still nothing i am spending alot of money and effort with no results. It feel like its getting worse now since its being felt in my bicep and tricep the swelling is bad at times in the shoulder. I had a 2nd opinion last week ortho said the same thing as my primary ortho i expressed him 2 cotri steroid shots did nothing over the last 9 weeks. Still pain and its traveling down my bicep and tricep. I still go to p.t. twice a week and still am working out nothing but machines I found a gym that is open I am doing light workouts focusing on range of motion with moderate strenght training and i reduce my workouts dramatically. But still the bursitis is there and wont go away. Any advice would help

Products currently on

hrt test-200
Npp 200 mg a week
bp-157
Ostraine-20mg
Mk2677-15 mg

Age 33 years old

200 mg week Deca and tb500 with bpc 156 injected into area which cause you pain

Did the second mri confirm there was no re tear?

Did the second mri confirm there was no re tear?

Yes i had 2 mri done in may one with better imagining. It tells me Pretty much a lot of fluid and bursitis. The pain is beyond bad some days its manageable.

thats good news, it is still intact, just some other issues to take care of. labrum can be tough the best advise I can give is make sure your PT is top notch and deals with athletes (not just general population) and listen to them.

thats good news, it is still intact, just some other issues to take care of. labrum can be tough the best advise I can give is make sure your PT is top notch and deals with athletes (not just general population) and listen to them.

My p.t. was just sourced out from my insurance company I need a better p.t.. I like think the one I have now is decent.

I have found that band work really aggravates my shoulders especially if I get outside of typical ranges of motion. Have you thought about only training legs for awhile?

I have found that band work really aggravates my shoulders especially if I get outside of typical ranges of motion. Have you thought about only training legs for awhile?

I primarily do nothing but light weights and machines to keep the blood going and alot of leg and cardio. Need to keep my shouler active or it will tighten up really bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131