over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Desperate wife needs help

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Ok, I erased my husbands thread so I could post my own and was hoping for some help. Thanks guys for any help you can give me.
Hey there, I am the wife of Bigman1 and was looking at the female threads for some help. I have slacked on my diet lately and just found out now we have a wedding to goto in oct so I have about three weeks to get in better shape for the dress. Can you help me? Here is my plan. I am taking Xena(ECA) and T3 and doing 1 hour cardio a day and full body workout 3-4 times a week. Eating very clean 4-5 meals a day. This is just a quick fix and NO I will not continue this plan after the wedding. I just need to look my best. Bigman1 has Armidex(sp) and I was wondering if I added 1mg a day would this help lose those fat pockets I have never used it nor will I continue after this not planned wedding. I do take birth control as well. I take no Gear at all. Please help me Im in a bind.

Please keep in mind I know this is not a normal diet or workout and it will be very hard to do but I have limited time (three weeks) so I have not much choice. The Armidex I was only planning on taking it the last week before the wedding. And stoping it right after, no if ands or buts about it and then get back on track with my normal diet and workout. Thanks for any help

get some super clen and eat the shit otu of it:D jk jk but the super clen will help as long as u un and do cardio...it works wonders!! my gil loves it for binds like this!!best of luck...

I have that as well but was not sure if I should take it, he has 40mcg dose can you help on a schedule? I have time released T3 at 75mcg so I was going to take two a day since it is not really 75mcg at once. I have done this T3 before with no crashes but I do take Guggle when coing off which helps you not to crash if you start it ten days before coming off T3.

I wouldn't worry about the drugs so much as doing the following..

Write down a daily plan and stick to it.

Pick some foods you know you'll eat...meal in...meal out.

Count your protein grams, keep them high....count your carbs....lower them.

One sure way to lose weight quick is dropping your carbs.

Try this .....cardo..am on an empty stomach....45 min...

keep carbs at around 50 grams for 3 days...bump it up to 100 the third day...

Cardo am.....weights....cardio pm after last meal.

I'd switch to a 3 days of lifting ...one day off lifting program....chest shoulders triceps....legs...back biceps...day off....take the whole day off.

Drink one gallon of water each day....

Do the caffene asprin ephedrine stack ....protein drink....tuna /salad..protein drink...egg whites/toast....protein drink....chicken breast/ broccoli...

That should work if you keep the carbs low....

Just an option.:)

Here was my diet plan....any good? hanks Jethro

Thank you so far for the responses.

Breakfast: Three egg whites and protien shake and some simple carb juice. maybe 4oz

Snack: Protien shake

Lunch: Salad with Chicken

Snack: protien shake

Dinner: Chicken or fish, small amount of complex carb and small salad.

Before bed: Fat Free popcorn

no eating past 8:30pm as I go to bed around 10pm everynight.

Arimidex had done wonders for my wife over the last summer. She was eating very clean and training hard though, she ended up not taking it the whole way thru, due to jitters, etc, which we were not sure if were from arim. or not. But either way it helped her with her goals she had set, but did have some odd feelings of nervousness, anxiety and jitters while on it, which neither of us would say were from the drug, since she was eating differently, training differently and taking a few other supps.

Hope this isn't too long winded. And best of luck.

I was initially frightened to click this thread. :eek:

Thank you to everyone for the help, I figured if half of you are like my husband you would read desperate wife and everyone would click on it:D

I have now with the GREAT help of AP have figured out how to plan my three weeks of hell:) Thank you once again to everyone

I will try to post before and after shots of me in the dress if you promise there will be no flames, because Im nervous as it stands but if anyone else is in this issue which I know women always are maybe the same advice could be of help.

bigman1 said:
Ok, I erased my husbands thread so I could post my own and was hoping for some help. Thanks guys for any help you can give me.
Hey there, I am the wife of Bigman1 and was looking at the female threads for some help. I have slacked on my diet lately and just found out now we have a wedding to goto in oct so I have about three weeks to get in better shape for the dress. Can you help me? Here is my plan. I am taking Xena(ECA) and T3 and doing 1 hour cardio a day and full body workout 3-4 times a week. Eating very clean 4-5 meals a day. This is just a quick fix and NO I will not continue this plan after the wedding. I just need to look my best. Bigman1 has Armidex(sp) and I was wondering if I added 1mg a day would this help lose those fat pockets I have never used it nor will I continue after this not planned wedding. I do take birth control as well. I take no Gear at all. Please help me Im in a bind.

Please keep in mind I know this is not a normal diet or workout and it will be very hard to do but I have limited time (three weeks) so I have not much choice. The Armidex I was only planning on taking it the last week before the wedding. And stoping it right after, no if ands or buts about it and then get back on track with my normal diet and workout. Thanks for any help

Send me a PM, mail or contact me on msn messenger. Maybe I can help you ;)

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

I sent you a PM Pia any help would be great, Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads