over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Detailed TB-500/IGF1-LR3 Injury recovery log

maysam

Registered
Okay guys, so I heard about the wound healing abilities of TB-500 and after reading ministers amazing log, I must say that I was sold.
Starting Igf-lr3 tomorrow and the TB-500 in a weeks time.

Goals:

Firstly, my general goals and training is very different to most of you guys, I am not a bodybuilder! I was a professional youth soccer player but never made a professional debut for the first team due to recurring injuries.
My goals for this cycles is to reduce pain and inflammation in knees, shins, hip, shoulder and hopefully maintain full fitness and stay injury free for the entire season (Something I haven't done in 4 years).

Injuries:

I have very chronic flat fleet that cause some serious pronation to the point that my rolled toes have deformed my feet. As a result, I've suffered reoccurring knee problems (had arthroscopy in one knee), shin splints, ITB, hamstring tear and just recently was diagnosed with an acetubular labrum tear in my hip requiring another surgery. Mind you, I only just turned 20. ALL the injuries have been on my left side. Left hip, left knee, left ankle, left shin. I'm right footed, so I stabilize on my left foot for balance. As a result, more pressure has been placed on my left side therefore the pronation and deformations are significantly worse on that side. I also have osteolysis in the shoulder that I've been ignoring.

However, over the last 8-10 weeks I have been training hard & I am back to 70% fitness but my knees are severely weak and I feel the ITB coming back. I never last more than a month or two near full fitness before something in my body gives out benching me for another season. My body just doesn't feel the same as it did when I was 15-16 years old. I'm 20 now and I feel like I'm 30. Pain in knees and ankles all day especially during and after training.

Training:

I train twice a day almost everyday, its pre-season now so I'll be spending plenty of my mornings in the gym doing power/strength training and most afternoons playing football and doing alot of speed/agility/plyo etc. I also spend 15-20 minutes doing static stretches once or twice a day mainly at night after all the training. So I will log flexibility changes. Detailed training routines will be logged during the cycle of the peps.

Cycles:

Before you all flame me understand I use mainly for recovery and strength increases, not size since I try to stay under 170. Just because I'm not 250lbs doesn't mean steroids aren't for me. Running 50km a week minimum during the season = goodbye muscle. I am currently on week 8 of test e 500mg/week and one week into tren at 50mg/ed. I understand running too many compounds at once will effect my results. But I know exactly how all of these drugs effect me and I will be able to notice the difference with the TB-500 if there is any. Lets just say I've used plenty of gear and I'm still injured ALL the time. So recovery of my injuries will be the MAIN indicator.

Stats:

5'10
170 lbs
7-8% body fat

Dosage:

I am going to run the thymosin for 6 weeks at 4mg per week, and then maintain between 2-4mg per month for as long as needed.
I will run the Igf-lr3 at about 30mcg 5 days a week.
My cycle will finish in about 4 weeks, so I'll be running the peptides past that into my pct to see the differences then.

Injections sites:

Will probably shoot the TB-500 twice a week (Maybe E3d). I was thinking of doing a subq shot on monday and a IM shot in the quads closer to the knee on thursday. Igf will be shot IM into quads again.

Log will be very detailed considering training all day is part of my work. Got all the time and resources to use the peps to its full advantage.

Cheers guys, ask questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Anyone interested in before/after pics? Might post them tonight.

Also very interested. Hope you managed to get some proper products.

I'll be following this log closely, I have a shoulder injury that has been reoccurring for over ten years, so I'm hoping you have the best of luck with your results. Good luck bro

G

Well brother, I don't have to tell you how much I love my experiment with TB 500. You seem to have a lot of nagging injuries , therefore you should up the dose to 5 mgs a week and also get yourself some PEG MGF and add it to this combo, it will only help heal faster. . And don't get impatient , but give it time to work. I felt some initial benefits but around the 5th week I was pretty much pain free, and I had been dealing with some nagging injuries for some time. I will be following this closely. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys. I will certainly be patient with this process minister. I spent the last 4 Years training and rehabing specifically to be injury free without much luck, I think 5 weeks is too good to be true in actual fact. I'm very glad it worked out well for you and I can only hope it will provide me the same benefits.

As for the MGF, I was actually highly considering running it along side the TB-500 and IGF. I think in a few weeks time I might order some and chuck it along side the other peps to see it effects.

I will post some pics i've taken over the last few days in a minute. I doubt the TB-500 will make significant changes to my size, but it's still worth comparing pics after 5-6 weeks because who know what a combo of test, tren, IGF and tb-500 can do. As long as I'm injury free and fit by the end of this cycle I will be happy. Although I wouldn't mind losing some body fat.

Weighed myself today and im sitting at 170 pounds. I feel that's a little heavy for me and i'd like to be close to 165 without sacrificing strength or muscle.

So lets hope I drop some fat :)

Training:

Trained legs yesterday, gave it everything as usual.

5 sets of squats
3 sets of dumbbell snatches
3 sets of single leg split squats
3 sets of 45 degree leg press
and some very light plyo towards the end (Shins were hurting though)

Also did 25 min of intense static stretching and that always relaxes my body and allows me to move with much more ease instead on limbering all day like I'd been fucked.

Received my IGF today and pinned it IM into my left quad 20min before training. I felt a little weezy and sluggish on the drive to the gym as well as while I was training. Was sipping on weight gainer the whole time as I'm a little sensitive to blood sugar levels dropping naturally.

Took it easy today because I have a game on tomorrow night and I'd like to keep myself fresh. Only trained chest.

Did some knee and ankle strengthening exercises for about 20 min to start off with to get the blood flowing through the knees and ankles while the IGF was circulating. I usually do this 3-4 times a week minimum, but now I'm going to be pinning the IGF either pre or post exercise to target recovery in legs, knees and ankles.

Chest routine today was:
3 sets Incline bench
2 sets chest dips
4 sets on cables
3 sets on abs

Not much to report yet but will keep everyone updated throughout especially if i notice any changes.

Thanks guys

I'll be following this log closely, I have a shoulder injury that has been reoccurring for over ten years, so I'm hoping you have the best of luck with your results. Good luck bro

G

Thanks bro, what sort of injury do you have? I also got nagging shoulder injury. Was diagnosed with osteolysis and was told I need surgery. I didn't go forward though as I barley use my shoulder in football. The pain never leaves and it's stopped me from benching heavy or any heaving pressing exercise in general. As far as I'm concerned its the inflammation of the joint, so fingers crossed the Tb-500 will heal this. Will keep you posted.

Also very interested. Hope you managed to get some proper products.

Thanks bro, well my source for Tb-500 is different to every person who has logged the usage of TB-500 so far. But he is reliable sponsor nevertheless and I'm hoping for the best. As for the IGF-LR3, pretty sure it's good to go. Wasnt from a research chem place. From a source who only provides peps.

Last edited:
Before Pics

Attachments

• New 2.jpg
    New 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6,671
  • New 3.jpg
    New 3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,977
Last edited:
I wouldn't suggest a soccer player run tren. It's going to kill your cardio.

I wouldn't suggest a soccer player run tren. It's going to kill your cardio.

Okay, I agree that tren isn't the best for cardio since I'm constantly breathless on it. BUTT for peoples own reference, I do run 50km a week minimum when fit. And I feel that the whole, tren kills your cardio is true for most that don't have any cardio to begin with. If cardio is something I did once a month (as it is for most) then sure, stay clear from tren if you need to run. I personally have run it a few times through pre-season and never do I see a major issue with my cardio. I was playing 90min a day, 5 days in a row at an interstate tournament a few months ago on tren.

Day 2 - 33mcg IGF1-LR3 one hour before my game IM in left quad.

Nothing to report really. Felt the same, no hypo, no extreme hunger. No gym that day, but I played a full game at night and felt okay but not great. Definitely felt it in my shins, but no shin splints atm, so that's good. Again, cardio was perfectly fine on tren.

Day 3 - 33mcg IGF1-LR3 20min before training subq in abs. Man that shit stung, didnt dilute it with water and had massive red lump under skin, felt like a bee sting for about 2min. No more subq lol.

Trained bi/tri in the morning for the hell of it, haven't trained them in a while. Had training in the arvo and surprisingly felt more recovered than usual after heavy leg session and game/training back to back. Usually i'm heavier in the legs, but I felt pretty good. However, my recovery methods are better than they use to be. Better nutrition, always sipping on some xcivation xtend (amino acids) through training and gym, vigorous static stretching at-least once a day and always after training, ice baths 3-4 times a week & of course the gear. But so far so good.
On the down side, my left knee continues to be weak and bother me. ITB hasn't returned but its nagging me to the slightest and so I did a separate session from the team as to not aggravate it. Hurry up TB-500 and arrive, I'm dying to see if this shits gonna help me.

Last edited:
Guys, I am very sorry for the lack of updates but I had a few problems with my research and was unable to keep going as planned.

About 2 weeks into my IGF-LR3 run I was getting severely lethargic. I was probably a mix of that along with the fact that I was going through weed&opiate withdrawal at the same time. I just couldn't do anything except for sleep for almost 10days. Basically I quite using the IGF and got on some clen in hopes of getting some energy back. Glad to say that I'm about 2-3weeks clean and feel fucking great now.

Another problem I faced was having all my TB-500 seized by fucking cutsoms. I was forced to buy my TB-500 locally here in AUS and was only able to start my TB-500 just over a week ago.

Original plan was to run 4mg per week but all my shit got siezed and now I'm paying almost 5x for a 2mg vial and can only afford to run it at 2mg per week.

Took 2mg on dec 23rd. But since week 2 I decided to split my dosages into 2 shots and shoot 1mg Monday and 1mg Thursdays all IM.

So far, not much to report. I am completely off all gear and running PCT so whatever happens to me in the next month will be completely the result of the TB-500. Had training last night and knee was still nagging.

HOWEVER, One very interesting thing did happen. I had no sterile oil, so I mixed my tren with some 1-test-cyp. For those who have never used 1-test-cyp, its the most painful shit hands down. I used it for 2 weeks last cycle and then just stopped. Have 60ml sitting there and I am never touching it again.

Anyways, I ended up getting a HUGE swollen, red leg and couldn't walk for shit. It was so bad that I felt sick all day and did nothing but sleep. By day 2-3 the pain was peaking as usual and getting unbearable. It usually takes between 4-6 days for pain to subside, more like 7-8 with the 1-t-cyp.

3 days into the 1-t-cyp shot, I took my first shot of 2mg TB-500 in the same quad which was killing me and I woke up the next morning NO PAIN!!!! I mean, my right quad was twice the fucking size of my left from all the swelling and it all went down to normal overnight. That NEVER happens.
Swelling and injection pain never stops hurting overnight, its a gradual decrease in pain over 5-6 days but this time it was overnight.

I guarantee you without the TB-500 it would have hurt for at least another 3-4 days. So that's some definite news for all of you curious peeps.

On another note, getting a tattoo done tomorrow morning. Lets see how quick the wound heals ;) Pce

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws