over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Detox

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After my competition i decided to stay clean for a little bit and detox my body. Anyone know of any good detox supplements?

After my competition i decided to stay clean for a little bit and detox my body. Anyone know of any good detox supplements?

not really a detox, but I read an article by Evan Centopanni and after shows he goes on a one day detox diet where all he eats all day is green apples and then before he goes to bed he drinks half a can of coke and 2 tbsp olive oil and then sleeps on his right side..in the morning you shit out tons of toxins and its similar to a detox. Im not kidding about this either. Im thinking of trying it after a cycle to clean the body out.

not really a detox, but I read an article by Evan Centopanni and after shows he goes on a one day detox diet where all he eats all day is green apples and then before he goes to bed he drinks half a can of coke and 2 tbsp olive oil and then sleeps on his right side..in the morning you shit out tons of toxins and its similar to a detox. Im not kidding about this either. Im thinking of trying it after a cycle to clean the body out.

I have to ask.
Why sleep on the right side?:p

The idea is more oil stays in liver... The detox is normally a gallon of apple juice. Many apples then 4 tbls Epsom salts and 1 cup olive oil before bed. Detox liver and colon.

food grade diatomaceous earth.... start with a teaspoon twice a day and work up to a heaping table spoon... Id recommend keeping it as a staple

There is a product put there, perscrption only. I try to find the name for you.

Actualluy....I have it at home.

The docs give it to you before a colonoscopy (I think), the taste is horrid.

Big A know about this as I recall awhile back he mentioned this in one of hid posts and I found it online.

You basically dont eat for 15-20 hours and drink the horrid mix of water, you sip it, you wlll go to the bathroom ALL day, so stay home.

I think it cleanses your lower colon.

I felt freaking fantastic after though!!!!

At end of the night, you introduce water and a piece of fruit and maybe soup.

The next morning you will great ! + lose 3-5 lbs.

Remind me and I will check for you if you want.

Chip

Colon hydrotherapy is supposed to detox the body along with the liver etc. my wife and I tried it after I read Toney Freeman does them and said he gains some muscle after doing them because it removes all old fecal matter from your intestinal track thus increasing absorption.
It's not the most pleasant of experiences but I do believe it's good for you 2x per yr. Others do it more frequently.

It is going to take a LOT more than that to get rid of months of injecting toxins into your system.

Niacin
Milk Thistle
Vitamin C
COQ10
Green Tea
Plenty of water
Sauna
Colon Cleanse

just for starters

Colon Cleanse as everyone else states and:

Chlorella
Aloe Vera Juice

Real Lemon and Lime juice are also great.

I will be using PGCL a week out from contest, so my colon will def be clean lol.
Im looking for something that will clean my body from toxins, metals, liver etc...

Juice fast with coffee enema works really well, or you could try Colonix which is a 3-month detox kit. That works well also.

Infra red sauna and a day a month of just aminos and greens should help

super supps is my local store and once a year I will get and do a small list of detoxes . whole body , heavy metal(very important for gear heds) , liver and kidney and finally a parasite cleanse . there is no better way to start a new cycle than with a clean slate . the heavy metal cleanse is the toughest one of all . the head aches and all the shit that comes out of you skin as well as some of the smells is hard to handle for the first week .
its even a good idea to do this one while on cycle . you can only imagine whats in the gear from our friends in China .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws